• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Sandshrew4, how did you react when you heard Sandshrew was obtainable in B2/W2?
I didnt know that until now xd i havent been very connected to B2W2 but im buying itow! How i reacted? I fell off the hotel bed i was on. No joke. I have a question for everyone who has posted here, wili ever get asked a question not pertaining to sandshrews? XD i dont mind but just wondering.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I didnt know that until now xd i havent been very connected to B2W2 but im buying itow! How i reacted? I fell off the hotel bed i was on. No joke. I have a question for everyone who has posted here, wili ever get asked a question not pertaining to sandshrews? XD i dont mind but just wondering.

Probably yes because your username has the "SANDSHREW" word and your signature has the most love of Sandshrews, you will always be having questions about Sandshrews.

Sandshrew4, do you like sandshrews? what is your favourite food?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hey, glitchguy, how many retail Pokemon games do you own?

And I have gotten a few questions, but they came out as unanswered, so here's the answers now.

It's one of those odd conspiracies with me, especially since I love using this famous quote a lot:
Spoiler:

RGOF, did you ever feel jealous when I became supporter?
Nope, why would I? And I have seen that quote before, in your profile. You stated that it was from this movie.

I'd like to think myself as funny and a bit of a socially awkward penguin piplup.

Rainy Garden of Fire, What is your favourite Pokémon(s)?
Probably Dialga. I probably have a few more, but I'll just say this one.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Rainy Garden of Fire, would you post a post in Bahasa Indonesia in a reply to this question?

Last edited:

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Sandshrew, Whats the one thing you wish you had if you were deserted on an island?
Hmmm...well if there wasnt food i would want that. But if there was all the stuff i needed to survive it would be a Sandshrew! Or some electronic device with internet connection XD or the uss enterprise. Im very indecisive. Now i wonder, Snor(es)lax, what one thing would YOU have if you were deserted on an island.My guess would be food or a huge matress. Im curious.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Most of the main series games.

SNOR(es)LAX, Why are you always blocking my way?xD

That's because its a Snorlax's job to block your way in the Pokemon Games.

Rainy Garden of Fire, would you give me a Shiny Snorlax if you had one?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
That's because its a Snorlax's job to block your way in the Pokemon Games.

Rainy Garden of Fire, would you give me a Shiny Snorlax if you had one?
I do, and I can give one. Just VM me with your offer. Along with the FC that will take the Snorlax+your timezone.

Romeo010, what's with your signature? It's strange.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
;7379442 said:
glitchguy, do you like the 3rd generation?

Is it really that obvious?Yes i do,it stuck with me for some reason.

Rainy Garden of Fire, which is your fave kero?(is that the right term?)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Is it really that obvious?Yes i do,it stuck with me for some reason.

Rainy Garden of Fire, which is your fave kero?(is that the right term?)
Incorrect, the correct term would be a Keron. And I like Tamama because he's cute. That's strange, right? I thought he was a girl, because he looked like one. Even more strange, the guy likes Keroro.
As for you...What is your favorite Pokemon of Hoenn, excluding the starters and legendaries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back