• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Out of all the regions, probably Charmander, only because of its evolution. Glitchguy...I'll be asking you the same question.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
You probably know the answer to that question...if not look at my signature.

RGOF, have any of your pokemon ever caught the pokerus?
So it IS your most favorite starter!

I once traded something to get a Spiritomb with pokerus. Now it's sitting in my ROM HeartGold.
Okay, Hikari10...Is there any other Pokemon that you like besides Oshawott...?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hybrid Trainer inspired me to do it, plus it's a Pokemon I haven't used in an avatar/sig yet.

AWsquared, what's your fave B2/W2 feature?
I haven't played it yet but the feauture I have seen, I really like the The World Tournament so that has to be my fave.

Rainy Garden of Fire what's your favorite Sgt. Frog character that's a "pekoponian" ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I haven't played it yet but the feauture I have seen, I really like the The World Tournament so that has to be my fave.

Rainy Garden of Fire what's your favorite Sgt. Frog character that's a "pekoponian" ?
I'm unsure...probably Natsumi, because she's always setting up issues with the "stupid frog". And that's Keroro. He's the stupid frog. And the issues are pretty much comical.

Glitchguy...what's your most favorite place in B2/W2...?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Rainy Garden Of Fire, what is your favorite Pokémon from the 4th Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back