• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
erm , i canot patch the ips file with my base ruby O.O any1 can help?
you might be using the wrong ruby (german/translated/japanese/whatever) try downloading a new ruby and trying again cause this is for u.s. ruby.

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
The game is awesome..
But the translation really bugs me

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Respect Dante, respect!
I really like the new first post.
But, the yellow clouds don't fit quite well...
Maybe change them to white/gray.
And the fakemon would be nice with white wings.
Best wishes in advance.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2021
how do i use an ips file? i dont really understand it >.<

Edit: Nevermind. Found a thread about it

Edit2: Now i patched it but i got the white screen error. I tried a new ruby andthe 128 flash thing. didnt work :( and your pokehacking site isnt working dante

Last edited:

School days again...
Years

Edit2: Now i patched it but i got the white screen error. I tried a new ruby andthe 128 flash thing. didnt work :( and your pokehacking site isnt working dante

Did you use a ruby with mugs or without mugs?

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2021
I had one with mug, but i saw it didnt work and dowloaded a new one, wich doesnt have mug thing

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Respect Dante, respect!
I really like the new first post.
But, the yellow clouds don't fit quite well...
Maybe change them to white/gray.
And the fakemon would be nice with white wings.
Best wishes in advance.
thank you man ^^

I explain you..
this problem that you have with Crono happens because very probably the basic rom that I have used me to create my hack is an old version in comparison to that that you use.

then when you apply the pach it appears a white screen.
The only solution that there is to the moment it is to unload the rom base from my italian hacking site Pokèhacking but to the moment the site has a problem with the server that I hope to correct it tomorrow.

or I have talked to HackMew that has assured me that soon he could throw out of his magic hat a surprise that could eliminate this problem..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2010
this is totally awesome - i know how to produce music... still working on conversion to MIDI though, would let you know if i can help (if u need it*)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations on winning June's Hack of the Month, >Dante<. Enjoy your sticky~ :3
HotM%20June%202009%20-%20NORMAL.png

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Congratulations on HotM Dante! This just goes to show how much time and effort you put into the hack!

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Congratulations on winning June's Hack of the Month, >Dante<. Enjoy your sticky~ :3
HotM%20June%202009%20-%20NORMAL.png
Thanks ^^

Congratulations on HotM Dante! This just goes to show how much time and effort you put into the hack!
thank you man..
===============================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!

thanks to all those that have voted Crono as HOTM..
thanks indeed because without your support this hack would not exist ^^

We now pass to the novelties..
In pokèmon Crono beta 2 I have decided that will put only 3 new cities..
one you have already seen her...
Is the city of SCARLET TOWN (from Never B&W credits Ricc!)
instead the second city is a port city, called ALTOMARE, where the player will bring after having won the competition to RED Ville..
This city can be reached only by the sea, with exception of the first time, where the player will reach it flying on SALAMANCE.
during the beta 2, this city, can be visited more than once to complete some missions..
this city will have a new graphics and will also have a very important building (and also very great, that I drawing XD) that it will be an important element of this city.
The third city will be the EAST ACCADEMY that it will be endowed with a very great map and new tiles.

for the moment these are the first images of the city ALTOMARE..
setcrono21.png

soon new UPDATES!!

CharleyDando

Helloooooo :)
Years
Hey man awsome hack i think this is one of the best ones on this whole website i reallyy wanna play it but everytime i drag it into vba it comes up with a white screen can someone help me please!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back