• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mithos isn't on this page.

and now he is.

c:

/goes back to doing what she was doing before.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I like being mean to my muses don't mind me

Oh, you are not alone. I've got two characters who I love to mess with~ The first is Sayaka from Madoka, who is post-episode 5 and thus in the dark regarding the true state of a Puella Magi (plus she's unaware of her fate). Second is an Alternate Universe Barry who goes so well with one of my friend's (well, Letty, if you know her) evilish Cynthias from the same universe.

/off playing World of Warcraft again; wanted to buy a cute companion for my Blood Elf Warlock <333 //so basically she now has a Minion and a Companion following her

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love to mess with my favorites, so... Mithos and Red are definitely up there, ahaha. I remember messing with Kazune a tooon when I used to be in Dive.

/should continue her app for 3step_paradise. it's a small roleplay, and she actually recongizes a name there. Taco also used to be in the roleplay, but she dropped I did see a dear_mun post from her Miku that was from a few days ago saying she might come back, hurrr.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It sounded interesting. I wonder what it looks like... /going to check it out if computer cooperates

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's one of your 'city' type roleplays, you can say. Think... Discedo, but much smaller and with a few different tweaks to it. Since I'm a little limited with what roleplays I can join with Mithos and someone said they might app Kratos if I app Mithos, I decided to give it a shot. The application isn't too hard either, and after looking at some other apps, the amount of history I have for Mithos should be enough. ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It looks interesting, and I've been wanting to find a small RP to join besides Sinnoh Legends. ...Speaking of which I just realize I recognized someone from there too, except I never got around to speaking to them 'cause I think they dropped soon after joining XD;

But then who would I send there, is the next question. If I helped with the ToS cast and sent Lloyd, I'd have to voicetest him. If I sent Sayaka, I don't think I'd have much of a problem. If I sent a Pokemon character, well...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? Cool! The person I recognize actually gave me a drawing of Red for my birthday one year. So... I wonder if he still remembers me, hurrhurr.

Whichever you feel the most comfortable with! c: Maybe start with a character you're more comfortable with, and then if the roleplay is good, bring in another you're a little less comfortable with later?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That'd make sense!

All in all, I just want to be in an RP with at least one of my friends XD; I mean after joining Sinnoh alone I made a few but I'm more comfortable with people I know and like. There's also Gargleblasted (think Hitchhiker's Guide-inspired RP) where most my Plurk pals are at, but apps./reserves don't open back up 'til much later.

And in that case I'd prolly app. Sayaka XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I love making icons <3333 It's so fun~~~

Hmm, guess I will app. Sayaka. I'll need to write her background and samples but that's all right. /ah, good old copy-paste

Should probably reserve her first, though...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I wanted to try some different characters from different series this time, so I think I'll try roleplaying as Juri from Street Fighter and Tao from Blazblue.

Both are really, really crazy, but Juri's evil crazy. :]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Most my characters are from Pokemon... XD; And more than half of those aren't even canon (in other words, AU or OC). Then I have characters from CLANNAD, Dept. Heaven, Fairy Tail, Kamichama Karin, Madoka Magica, Soul Eater, Tales of, Touhou, World Destruction, Magipoka, and Hatoful Boyfriend.

Ahhh, I love LJ RPing |D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

Man, today in class i felt so uncomfortable. >.> But going out tonight to watch my friend play in a band, and stuff haha.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Most my characters are from Pokemon... XD; And more than half of those aren't even canon (in other words, AU or OC). Then I have characters from CLANNAD, Dept. Heaven, Fairy Tail, Kamichama Karin, Madoka Magica, Soul Eater, Tales of, Touhou, World Destruction, Magipoka, and Hatoful Boyfriend.

Ahhh, I love LJ RPing |D

Huh. I never knew you were into Touhou. :o

I was in a band once. :D I was part of the winds. :3

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

Man, today in class i felt so uncomfortable. >.> But going out tonight to watch my friend play in a band, and stuff haha.
~
I'm always very uncomfortable in my class during school. It always either too cold or too hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back