• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Swimming Class? Good Grief...

Much time flew by, & before you could say the alphabet, class was over. Higoroshi-sensei didn't get to teach much. I guess we students were explaining what we already knew - well, I kept quiet - about the human world. About my world. I keep forgetting I'm not in a normal school. I face death right here in the face, in it's heart for crying out loud! Let's just move on.

Higoroshi-sensei promises to teach more tomorrow in class. I guess today was to figure out what we knew, so that he may figure out what to talk about that we don't know. I feel dumb not chatting about my world when I'm from that world. Did I say let's move on? Uh, I lied?

Moving on for real, I was pretty skeptical I would have fun at swimming class. I mean, most of the students will be wearing their swim suits & swimming tonics &...skimpy clothing - Get that out of your head, Takumi Makkusu! What do I have? Well, I haven't checked my baggage in a while. Couldn't hurt to see what my mom packed. & about Nami... I can't resist thinking about it!

I can feel the red particles, about to consume my face! & I'm blushing. Gathering my stuff, I speak a few words to Nami, "I-I gotta get ready for c-class, b-bye!" Runnning! Gods, I hope she didn't see my face. Well, it took me a few minutees to reach my dorm room. This'll be embarressing...

-

After locating the swimming pool thanks to a map I acquired earlier, I step into the area a little nervous. Gods, this is mortifying. I only have some trunks on that reach below my knees, colored black with a dark blue stripe on the left & right side, vertical. I hang back at a corner of the fences, avoiding any contact. I hope I'm not laughed at.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

Class had ended and many of James' classmates had already left for swimming class. James was honestly still debating going, mostly because he was skeptical of the potion. He held the ption in the air, gazing aimlessly at it. Thoughts flooded his head. What if he was allergic to it? Was it even possible to be allergic to it? Another thing came to his mind was that he didn't have a swimsuit, since it was kinda absurd for a Vampire to swim, or at least he had thought that before learning of that potion. He digressed and returned to his dorm room to search for a viable substitute. He grabbed one of his bags that had several types of clothes in it. The first article he grabbed was a shirt. That wouldn't work so he continued. Next was a pair of long pants. He had heard you could make pants into a flotation device, but that wouldn't be the easiest thing to swim in. This pattern of unusable clothes continued for a while until finally he found something. It was a pair of blue soccer shorts. He had completely forgotten about them. They weren't much different than swim trunks, and they wouldn't hamper his ability to swim, at least he hoped. James changed clothes, also donning a matching blue T-shirt and finally headed towards the pool. A few students had already gotten there, like the kid he met earlier at breakfast. Being wary of the water, as he hadn't drank the potion yet, he approached the class. "Glad I'm not late." he said to no one in particular. James was unsure how long the potion would last so he decided it would probably be best to wait for everyone. Decidedly, he figured it would be better to relax until the class starts. He found a comfy place a few feet away from the pool, took his shirt off, threw it on the ground, and lay down on it.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: Let's play!
Classroom 13

Nami listened to what everyone else had to say but was distracted when the snow boy, Frio or something, collapsed. He was brought to the infirmary by Allister and a girl she didn't know but was quite concerned about her classmate. "I'll check on him after swimming class..." Nami thought as she heard Higoroshi-sensei blabbering about a dragon being the head of Fairytale. Only Vampires could get them from the ground? How big were they exactly? It also made Nami a little bit suspicious about what Youkai Higoroshi-sensei was. It's weird that he won't reveal his Youkai form, right?

Class was soon over and Takumi left, telling her that he was going to change into his trunks. Nami blushed by the idea of seeing Takumi's nude upper body. Nami stood up, took her stuff and followed everyone to the changing rooms. Nami was quite flustered about her bikini... sure, she liked it a lot but bikini's were quite revealing. She soon came out and joined the other by the pool, wearing a dark red bikini with blue hibiscus flowers. She saw Takumi and couldn't help but stare for a little while until she came back to reality and walked up to him, trying to supress her blush.

"H-Hey there... You could've wait for me, you know... We could've walked to the pool together." She said with a small smile across her lips. She also saw that girl again who brought Frio to the infirmary together with Allister. She also had a flower print on her bikini. Nami felt a little uneasy wearing a bikini in a class with also boys.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu patiently waited for his class to arrive and soon almost the whole class did. He missed a few students and hoped they would arrive eventually. He noticed that there were a few students that felt a little uneasy wearing a bikini or trunks. He ignored it nonetheless and touched the water with his hand. The water felt warm and he was sure his students would think the same.

"Alright class, jump into and swim to the other side of the pool, then come back." He said as he sat down on a chair by the pool. "Do this 3 times." He shouted. It was quite a sight to see some of his students scared like this. He was suprised when Nami and James didn't seem afraid at all. He truly hoped they had drinken the potions... or else he had to save some Vampire fishsticks out of the pool.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Swim to one side and back, three times? Pfft, that was simple. He didn't even specify how.

Sorae was the first to run and jump into the pool, getting a head start, and swum swiftly to one side and the other freestyle as if it were the simplest thing in the world. The swimming trunks he was wearing were red with two stripes that stretched up parallel a bit of a quarter way up his leg. They [the stripes] were white. He completed the first lap easily, the second lap just as well, but on the third lap the red headband became loose. As soon as he got to the other side, he covered his forehead and sprinted to a corner to fix it. He didn't want anyone to see that he had a third eye, unless in battle. But even then... he loathed showing it.

He sighed and went back to his original seat at poolside, as if nothing had happened. His hair was matted down to the point where it reached the highest point of his shoulders, and he left it that way. At least it parted to the different sides of his head, he thought, as he watched the pool silently and listened for further instruction.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
OOC: Sorry the massive delay guys, been a hectic few weeks

IC:
Milly flinched as she heard Higoroshi familiar calm voice sound. Standing in the door way for the briefest of moments, Milly felt her skin begin to prickle as her imagination offered images of her entire class staring at her judgementally. This image was of course not true, the rest of the class seemed to be in their own world, but to Milly it was as real as the air she breathed. Ducking her head down a little, Milly then silently crept into the class room, seeking the closest empty desk which was open to her. On finding one, Milly quickly dropped her stuff and got settled, trying to avoid any eye contact with any of her class mates. Her cheeks at this point were still quite noticeably red.

However, as Chris moved off to find his own seat and the class began once more, Milly found herself relax a little as attention was moved back to the front of the class. The added bonus of the topic already being quite famaril to her, only helped this relaxed state as the familiar facts were stated about human history, recalling back to her father's lectures during tea. It was due to this that about half way through the remaining time however, Milly found herself doodling small sketches of flowers and swirls, only returning to her attention to the class when her classmates began to move from their seats, a welcomed signal to the end of the class.

Standing abruptly, Milly shoved her belonging back into her back and almost darted out of class. Dodging her classmates by weaving through them quickly, Milly made her way towards the swimming pool, with little more than a few glances spared for searching out Chris or Sorae. She would undoubtedly meet them at the pool after all and if not then, the detention which awaited for them all after class.

Sighing inwardly at this, Milly decided to ignore it though and forced a smile onto her face as she found herself at the entrance to the girls changing room. Milly, on finding a free stall, changed back into her midnight blue bikini before packing the remains of her belongings into a small locker and tying the key to her ankle. After that the small wolf then moved out towards the pull, her swimming t-shirt and towel draped over one of her arms and arriving at Sorae's side just in time to hear "Nice day for swimming, isn't it?"

"Couldn't argue there." Milly beamed as she dropped her stuff at the side of the pool and beginning to pulling on the small shirt, tying off the loose fabric of her shirt to just over her belly button with a small twisted knot.

"You ready to get your butt whooped today?" She asked when her head reappeared through her t-shirt. "As there is no way I am gonna let you win another race. I was just being kind the other night." Here she then leant back a little and inspected the rest of the class whom was present. She recognised all the faces whom stood there, all cordoned off into their own little groups. Yet even though she didn't know all of them by name, with a startled jolt, Milly realised that Chris was missing from the group too.

"Hey Sorae." Milly hissed, raising her eye brows as per usual and making them disappear into her long fringe. "Did you see where Chris went? He's not here?"

Yet just as she managed to squeak this sentence out, Higoroshi called out the instructions for them to jump in and do three laps. Milly did as she was told, keeping pace with the others and only just coming to a stop after Volt completed his laps. Pressing herself against the side of the pool, she braced her against the wall, waiting to push off on further instruction.

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

Mr. Higoroshi started the class by instructing the students to swim three laps. James could barely hear the teacher from his lounging spot, and once the words set in he pulled the potion from his pocket. He gave the bottle a gaze filled doubt. He was still unsure of whether it would work. He opened the little bottle and drank the potion. A strange feeling welled up inside of James. At first it seemed to tingle, but it quickly left him feeling week and powerless. So this is what being a human feels like? He walked towards the pool and slowly dropped into the water. He honestly expected it to hurt, but the potion actually worked. While acclimating to the water he noticed another student already finished his laps.

This was the first time he had ever been in a pool, and it was kinda refreshing. James would have to ask Mr. Higoroshi about the potion later, but for now he was supposed to swim. This was somewhat awkward for him, he knew what he was supposed to do as far as the stroke was concerned, but the absolutely alien feel of being in the water made it very difficult for the young Vampire to concentrate. He managed to do an unusual imitation of the freestyle stroke, but his movements were exaggerated and excessive. This first lap was proving to be quite a battle, but he managed to get better the further along he went. His movement became much more controlled and his previously awkward movements were looking more natural, at which point he finished his first lap. Ironic, a Vampire is proving to be a natural-born swimmer. He began to speed up his pace, finishing his second lap much faster than his first, but he hadn't taken to account his weaker state at the moment due to the potion. During his third lap he quickly became exhausted and started to lose some buoyancy. He started sinking in the pool, eventually landing on the bottom. His sight was fine, but he couldn't muster the strength to surface, he was starting to drown! Guess I was wrong about that natural swimmer thing...

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister had been about to talk more with Cheryll and Yorick when his teacher had opened his mouth and told them to swim three laps of the pool.
How boring...

Allister removed his jacket and left lying by Yorick's stuff before slipping into the water on the same side as one of the vampire kids and some other guy with a headband, who had already finished his laps.
Great, a class of show-offs. Allister proceeded to swim the first two laps in a breast-stroke moving at a leisurely pace before speeding up on the last lap with a freestyle. Allister had never been athletic but of all the athletic disciplines he was at least half-decent when it came to swimming, having spent the first half of his life near the Gold Coast, not swimming wasn't really an option. Finishing his laps, not nearly as quickly as headband guy Allister stopped and rested his arms on the ledge of the pool.

Allister looked around for the vampire kid, curious to see how he had done only to not see him anywhere... until he noticed him sitting on the bottom of the pool, looking slightly terrified.
Oh no...
Allister sighed, he could possibly have dragged the vampire to the surface with his own (limited) strength but he took a different approach, not wanting to make the situation worse. Using his abilities as a mage Allister caused an air bubble to sprout around the drowning vampire so he could breath.
"Hey, could someone save the drowning guy before my bubble pops?"

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

As he sat there listening to Higoroshi-sensai's task for them all, Chris slowly stood up and stretched. He decided to take a more leisurely time with his laps. He already saw a few students, including Sorae, finish their laps. However, before Chris got to the starting line, he heard a student's voice, "Hey, could someone save the drowning guy before my bubble pops?" He had no idea what that meant, but figured someone was in trouble. "Time to play hero again," he thought as he jumped into the pool.

He saw the student down at the bottom of the pool, his eyes open. That's a good sign. He also had a bubble around his head and appeared to be breathing easily. Why didn't he swim back up himself? Did he even know how to swim? Chris got to the boy and picked him up, making sure not to pop the bubble around his head. He finally surfaced with the boy in his arms and placed him on the edge of the pool near where everyone else was. Afterwards, he completed his three laps and was getting out of the pool when he saw Milly with her bikini on. She looked more breathtaking than before. "Wow, she looks hot!!!" he thought, trying to get control of himself before smiling and waving to her. He walked back to where his stuff was and layed back down in his chair.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Pool

Yorick strained his mind as he thought of a swimsuit substitute until he noticed Cheryll approaching. She greeted him with a simple "Hi" as she walked over to him.

"Hello Cheryll. Where is your swimsuit? Are you not going to participate in class?" Yorick didn't think it was good to skip class, but he knew that she had injured herself the night before so her ability to swim properly would be impaired. He looked around and noticed that the only friend remaining was Gavin. "Do you know where Gavin is? Although his swimming ability would also be impaired, he should still attend class." He was about to also ask her for suggestions on a swimsuit substitute when sensei spoke and instructed them to swim from end to end of the pool three times. Yorick entered the pool and immediately noticed a difference in this water and the lake water, besides the smell. Trying to put it out of his mind he began to swim as instructed. He was very fast on land but his speed was much diminished in the water. Used to swimming in his werewolf form he had to adjust to his current shape but soon was swimming at a steady pace. Yorick didn't usually go for speed when he swam or even when he ran if he wasn't urgently trying to get somewhere.

Yorick had barely finished his second lap when he heard Allister speak. "Hey, could someone save the drowning guy before my bubble pops?" He had noticed that one of the boys hadn't resurfaced but he didn't realize that he was drowning, instead thinking that he had something he wanted to do underwater. Obediently, Yorick rushed underwater to retrieve the boy, refusing to allow him to drown. While he preferred eating terrestrial creatures, he was not adverse to searching the lake for a fish to eat if he ever felt like eating something different so diving was not a problem. He began swimming toward the boy when he saw another boy dive in as well, presumably to accomplish the same task, so Yorick decided to merely resurface and continue completing his final lap.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

When the teacher spoke Cheryll smiled at Yorick who had returned her greeting, and then asked were her swimsuit was and if she wasn't participating in class. Before he asked her were Gavin was. Though before she could answer all the other students got in the pool. Walking over to Higoroshi Cheryll pulled her note out of her pocket. "I h-have a n-note from t-the n-nurse...." she sighed. "i g-got a c-concussion l-last night" she stuttered before she heard Allister mention that someone was drowning but another student got the boy out.

With a timid smile at her teacher Cheryll sat down in a shady spot near the pool and opened her book starting to read while she waited for her friends.

Khawill

<3
Years
"Frio should we go to the pool too?" Elise asked as they walked out.

I shrugged, "Since neither of us can really swim, what can we do?"

"But if we don't go, it might count as a skip..." She said, "I've never skipped before."

I sighed, I didn't really want to go at all, but skipping on day 3 would be pretty bad on my record. I waved my hand, motioning her to follow, "Well lets not ruin your record." She laughed and followed close by.

"Wait!" She said about half way there, "We need to get bathing suits."

"But we aren't swimming..." I replied, slightly interested in seeing her in a bathing suit, though equally embarrassed.

"Still, we will look odd if we go in uniforms." She dragged my arm toward the dorms, "C'mon it'll only take a minute." I sighed and allowed her to lead me to her room. She stopped me at the door and said, "Wait here." Then went inside for a few minutes.

I waited patiently looking at the opposite wall, boring myself by describing the wallpaper in my head. When she came out I was fairly sure I could write a dull poem on it. "Ready to go?" I said, not looking.

"Yea lets go!"

I turned around to see she was wearing the standard swimsuit, though she definitely looked nice in it. "Ok, lead on to the pool then." I honestly had no idea where it was.

"What about you? Wheres your swimsuit?"

"I don't think I'll need one..." I said, No use competing anyways.. But she shook her head and pushed down towards the other dorm.

"If I'm wearing a swimsuit, so are you!" She pushed me into the building and then stood there, "I'll wait here until you get down."

I sighed and walked up the stairs, I walked into my room and looked for the issued swimsuit. I can't believe this is actually a class. I thought, Such a lame class. I looked at the empty bed above mine, Right, I have a job to do don't I.... I stripped down and put the bathing suit on, then realized I didn't have a t-shirt to go with it. I cursed silently and walked downstairs, Can't believe it. This day is starting off totally wrong.

I got downstairs to the front door, to see Elise staring at me. "Whats the matter?" I asked.

"You work out a lot don't you?" She said, almost in shock. She definitely wasn't looking my face.

"Uh, I guess I do..." I said awkwardly, "I mean, I don't think it is as much as other people." She was making me uncomfortable.

"You're like those mall store poster guys." She said, "The ones that go surfing and play beach ball and stuff."

I grabbed her towel and covered the top part of my body, "Can we just go?"

"Absolutely, way to overshadow me." She said turning around quickly. "I bet that Cheryll girl will fancy you."

"Why would she do that?" I said, walking behind her. It seemed like a change of subject to me.

She wasn't really looking back, and I was pretty fine with that, though she did pause a moment, before shrugging, "Probably not then." Then laughed.

By the time we got to the pool I was certain we were late. I could see Elise visibly trembling when she looked down at the water, and she was even avoiding the small puddle that were on the ground. I however did not share her fear. I figured if I fell, I'd get enough to drink and probably wouldn't have to go to the nurse for a few days.

As a matter of fact this thought convinced me that I should jump in the water, that way I'd be less dehydrated. I looked at the water, heading in a straight line, and bumped into Elise when she stopped. She squealed slightly due to the scare of falling in, but I caught her just in time. "Thank you." She said scared. The reason she stopped was because we were near the teacher. "I'm sorry!" She said humbly, "We were both in the nurse's office, and we kinda lost time." She bowed, "Neither of us can swim, but please don't count us as skipping."

I didn't say anything the entire time, just looking down at the water. I couldn't see my reflection because some students were swimming, but it still tempted me to jump in. If I jump in, I can't possibly become dehydrated. I also won't have to drink for the rest of the day, because water is water right? I thought to myself. Everything else was kind of blurred out, and I felt like I was in a trance of my own thoughts. Just go in, and no ore worries. I couldn't focus anymore, and somehow I couldn't breathe.

Elise
Elise heard a splash, and turned around. Where Frio stood behind her, there was nothing but the towel he had over his shoulders. She looked down into the water to see that he was sinking down to the bottom, not moving, no resistance. "Sensei, he can't swim..." She said quietly in a panic, a small splash from another student scared her away from the edge of the pool, she crawled to a nearby chair and cowered behind it. "H-help him?" She said quietly. Though she doubted anybody could hear her whisper.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
(OOC: I was originally going to post this a few hours earlier, but PC has been stubborn with me lately)

Sorae

"Butt whooping? Ha, not this time!" Sorae recalled telling Milly that before he had pushed off. but his thoughts were quickly interrupted by a splash, and Chris saving the person from that splash, along with some other person pitching in with their powers as a mage. Or he thought, but it was about as soon as Chris brought the person back to the poolside- and subsequently left him there- that made him think of two things: A) water left in the lungs can, over a period of mere hours, cause death, and B) someone else had just collapsed into the pool.

Sorae mentally facepalmed before running and jumping in for a save. One person falling into a pool and fainting, okay, but two people? That just shows how ridiculous this class is. But as he swam, deeper and got this white haired dude, he faintly smiled because he was pretty damn ridiculous too, when he wanted to be. Nevertheless, Sorae plopped the guy on the deck, then threw him over his shoulder, threw the other person who Chris had just saved over his shoulder, and began walking to the nurse's office. But first, he yelled out to Ryuu- "I'm taking these guys to the nurse so that she can check on them, alright?" Assuming he had said yes even though he had not seen or heard his reaction, he sprinted to the nurse's office and dropped them into two separate cots.

The nurse sighed as she saw the white haired one. "Frio... again?"

"The other guy was completing his third lap in the pool when he just... sort of... sank, I guess, and Frio... Frio fell in."

She facepalmed and began to do whatever nurses do to their patients after they've nearly drowned. He told the nurse he was going back to class before leaving, and then arrived at the swimming pool once again and sat on the edge of it.​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu facepalmed when there was Vampire actually drowning. He stood up to get ready to save him but someone else was faster than him. Ryuu sighed in relief, it would be inconvenient if something happened to one of his students. "C'mon guys, the sooner everyone finished the warming up, the sooner you can play in the water." Ryuu shouted. Some of his students were done already but those were the ones that he expected to finish quickly. He knew that Sorea and Milly, for example, would finish faster than anyone else because they and a few others were the ones that looked sportive.

(OOC: sorry c: short post~)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/8UJXGfv.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Fairytale Headquarters

5-1: The Many Conflicts of Morality

Nwd7R9U.png
H3zu5eJ.png
FFG75NW.png

Solo stretched and headed toward her door, the magical locking bag strapped to him, and the staff concealed in his pocket. He headed through the Headquarters, stopping when he noticed the other Lycan. "Hey, Raka," He started as he approached her, "look, this is kinda hard to explain, and you can't tell anyone, alright?" He glanced side to side, scenting the air and adjusting his hearing to ensure that they wouldn't be overheard. "I'm heading out there kinda early, to attack the school. Long story short, our next battle will be tonight, taking place at the graveyard near the school grounds. And if I can get outta this thing," he pointed to the collar, "I'll fight you full force. That's a promise." He turned and headed off, before Raka could really have time to reply. He scanned the halls as he ran, finally finding his target: Oz.

"Hey Oz," the Lycan tapped the mage on the shoulder, "I need transport to the school. The Commandeer wants me to attack the school, and I can't just sit around in anticipation. I want revenge."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Gulp

A lot of students were piling in the area of the pool, some with cool wear to swim in. I must look dull in comparison. I'm not that fit, but at least I don't look stupid from my stomach. Ugh, this is embarressing. Oh, it's Nami & she's wearing... I can't help but stare a bit at her. I can also see she's staring back. At the same time, we look away from each other, both of us flustered. She looks stunning, & again I look dull in comparison. She comes over & comments about coming with me to the pool. Honestly, I didn't know if I could answer or not. I just look away with a dumb grin, suppressing my blush. I hope class is starting soon, I look stupid!

Pretty soon, to my gratitude, Higoroshi-sensei finally gives us instructions for the class. Swim back n' forth about 3 times, if I'm correct. I can do that. I smile at Nami, hopefully hinting to cheer her on. "Well, good luck!" Immediately I run towards the pool & jump in, swimming my best to do my laps. This is pretty fun, at least if I don't just stand around. I hope I can keep swimming like this! I stroke & stroke, enjoying the water splashing on my face.

After about 3 laps, I climb back up the side of the pool wiping the water on my face. That was fun. I wonder what I missed anyway. Well, someone was drowning. The problem was being resolved. This is a strange day since, all the time. Well, now what?

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister watched incredulously as a second person, not so surprisingly Frio, managed to fall into the pool and nearly drown. He was rescued and then dragged off in the direction of the nurses office by one of the classes better swimmers. He had to fight the urge to shake his head repeatedly
Idiot... he could very well have frozen the whole damn pool, I didn't see him get given the poison.

Allister, already sick and tired of the class by a long way, climbed out of the pool and quickly patted himself down with his towel so he wouldn't drip all over Cheryll's book, although he was still quite wet, he then sat by the lamia who was intently reading.
"Well" he said to the younger student "I can't call the class uneventful but it is certainly ridiculous. What are you reading?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

"Well, I can't call the class uneventful but it is certainly ridiculous. What are you reading?" she heard Allister's voice and looked up from her book to see him sitting next to her. Putting a bookmark in her book to mark her place Cheryll set it down and smiled at her friend.

"It's called The Sunflower...it's about a human man's experience during the Holocaust." she said before wondering what he meant by the class being ridiculous but she soon figured it was because someone had almost drowned. "wonder were Gavin is, he told me in the Nurse's office that he wasn't coming to class, mentioned he had a lot to do before class ended"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister nodded as he answered Cheryll
"That sounds interesting, although I have to be honest I much prefer to read fiction... unless it is fictional? Real life is pretty sucky so why remind yourself of it when your doing something you enjoy?" Cheryll then went on to mention that she had indeed seen Gavin earlier and that she was curious as to his whereabouts and as to what he was up to.

Crap! I forgot she'd been in the infirmary!
"That's right! Gavin mentioned going to see you in the infirmary. Are you okay? What happened? Am I going to kill Janie for this?" he then went on to answer her question "As for Gavin, I don't know where he is but I'd guess he's probably causing some kind of trouble." Allister found his mood progressively worsening, first the swimming class, then the realisation that the reason Cheryll wasn't able to take part was probably Janie? It would be a very bad idea to get on his bad side in his current state.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

"it's a nonfiction book. I prefer reading those to fiction....well actually I've never read a fiction book. My dad's pretty strict about learning, it's why I'm so studious" she said noticing that as Allister had questioned her on if she was okay, what had happened, and if Janie was involved, before mentioning Gavin was probably causing trouble she could see he wasn't in a good mood.

"I fell last night, and had a bad headache in class" she answered honestly. "I thought I had heard my phone last night, walked away from Yorick and Gavin and that light you gave me suddenly went out." she sighed, "I called for Yorick and Gavin then must have tripped over a tree root, I woke up in the infirmary this morning with a minor concussion"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin

After leaving Cheryll, Frio, and Elise's presence, Gavin went back to his room to meditate. The meditation was a daily ritual for him, but this one in particular was to quell any rage that may have been born from hearing of the dragons in relation to the Youkai-Human divide. Promptly afterwards, he took to the school library. He'd never been there before, so it took some finding. He went there looking for books that were based around controlling Chi since, other than the attack that he ripped from a popular 80s-90s television show. The technique was useful, but it was incredibly draining when used on its own, especially when he used it without any magic mixed in.

He didn't waste any time, going to one of the many eccentric sections of the library that he might have thought it was in. Well, he tried not to, at least...but he just couldn't resist. The library in the Youkai realm was So much larger than that of the human world, encompassing so much more than the norm. He was interested until he tried to read a book by turning the pages with his left hand while he held it with his righ- oh. He was thrown back down to reality when he tried to do something so normal as read a book and failed at that. The book fell to the ground, releasing what seemed as if it were a thunderous clap in the quiet library. He picked it up and, with his mood at lower levels than ever, sulked towards the section where he thought the Chi-related books might be. Once he found them, he checked two out and left the library.

As he walked the campus, Gavin read the book called "Waves", which was a chi book that essentially detailed techniques for allowing chi to flow normally. He had the place the book inside the other and then placed his thumb in between the open pages, since he only had one hand to carry both books with. He didn't really like holding books that way as it damaged spines, but it was his only choice.

It was around this time that Gavin heard the sounds of splashing water. He hadn't noticed where he'd wandered off to, but it became apparent that the pool was close by. He pondered whether he should go take a peek, as it would certainly be a sight to behold. It wasn't a quick decision, either, as he continued to walk forward and then back again when deciding against the decision. He couldn't make up his mind.

In the end, he decided against it. He felt that he should reserve such a sight for later...whenever that was. Instead, he firmly set in his mind what he was going to do. It was time for a little threat and suspense.

Back