• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

For now, my life would seem different without PC.. this wasn't exactly the case several months ago xD

My life would be so weird had I not found PC. I have met so many friends that have changed my life. I am so glad that I decided to become a member here.

Years
My life would be so weird had I not found PC. I have met so many friends that have changed my life. I am so glad that I decided to become a member here.
I pretty much turned PC to my default site now.. I'm not even on Google or Youtube as much as I am PC or the PC Showdown server haha

And I guess with turnarounds of becoming addicted to PC some fortunate things happen. I made a lot of friends this summer here on PC, and of course, to top things off was my promotion to staff.

Sirfetch’d

I'd say that I PC is my default site as well along with the showdown server. PC is the first site that I open when I turn on my laptop and is the last site I visit when I sleep. You will never see my browser open without a PC, PS and Youtube tab open.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I agree with both of you n_n Without PC, I wouldn't have been able to meet so many wonderful people from many different countries all over the world. And the best thing is, we all share one similarity: Pokemon! <3

1001291_629624040395234_1231553209_n.jpg

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I try to go around here fairly often cause I think it's nice, but my time is split between this and other forum sites.

Sirfetch’d

I can only use one forum. I've tried in the past using others along with PC, but they just didn't interest me.

Years
It's amazing at how many people you may never know live real close to you, and you never wind up meeting them xD

But it would be so amazing to meet someone from here on PC in person, that's for sure

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive joined too many and am suffering the consequences haha(which basically means I forget about a lot of them)

Synerjee

Years
I've tried joining EGC before but I just couldn't get into it. It just didn't have the overall PC vibe. I guess PC'll be my one and only home forum and I'm more than happy. :3

Synerjee

Years
EGC's alright too, but being on more than one forum at the same time is just a little too much for me to handle. Sticking to and being committed to just one is more than enough.

Sirfetch’d

I was a member at EGC, but I haven't logged on in forever. PC is the only forum for me!

Years
I have an account at EGC, and I find that things over there are way different there than here at PC.. I've had to disable my VMs over there because I kept getting the most random VMs about things. I can see that there's an obvious split in the community over there compared to over here, despite the crossover in members.

Sirfetch’d

I just find PC better overall in general. I like the bigger more welcoming community which I feel has much more to discuss. Not gonna bash EGC because it is a wonderful forum, but just not something that peaks my interests.

Years
EGC is a good forum, but for some odd reason, I just can't find myself making a commitment of being an active member over there..

Years
I've lacked the motivation to welcome new members here to PC as of late, but my duties as a moderator have caused me to shift my focuses on what I do around here. If y'all remember, I was quite the active one in TWL, but haven't been for the past month.

I hate it when I have motivation to do stuff for so long then it just eventually dissipates and when I want to do said thing again, I can't because of lack of motivation/inspiration :/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I joined many many many forums, but N O T H I N G compares to PC and it's awesomeness. EGC is okay but I tend to forget to log on there.

Also, my motivation to welcome members comes and goes, really. I lost interest when I resigned from being a TWL mod, which was one of the reasons, and right now I have it back and it feels great. <3

Years
I've always been interested in welcoming and am surprised it took me so long to start. Guess I didn't realize until way later~

But yeah, PC is the forum that really started it all for me. I was on BMGf before here but it can never compare to how enjoyable this place is. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back