• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

That's how you get Chaomega in the game. ;)
And I don't really know how it's properly pronounced.
I pronounce it as Ke-Yo-Me-Ga, combination of the words Chaos and Omega.
I've always pronounced it Cha-o-me-ga :D Cha as japanese character =D

So I can never get those pieces again? SCREW!
Dude, why don't you listen to what DJG has to say.
1) It's okay. You don't need any fix since your version is good enough.
2) Download the guide and do all the events. After that, you will get...
342319.jpg

Sorry if my question wasn't clear. I don't remember exactly how the question was phrased in the game. So exactly which moral answer did "yes" mean? Anyone should catch anything, or some Pokemon like Chaomega are too special? I agreed that some Pokemon, like Chaomega are too special.
Beside my egoism and greed for all the legendaries I got the question as a question whether I'm prepared to bear the curse of having a Chaos Pokémon's offspring =)

Years
Hello. I'm pretty new to the website, but i've played 2 out of 3 of the games in the trilogy. They're great! But anyways, I've encountered a problem that the guy before me had, with being invisible and being able to move, but the visible character just standing there. I've found my bearings, and I know where my invisible character is, but I can't do anything to refresh it. Do you think you could help me with it, if I sent the save state? Although I also don't know how to send the save state, haha. I'm in the middle of Rintah Town, and then I froze, and saved thinking if I left it would fix itself. I didn't quit immediately because I just finished a rival battle, haha. It would be great if you told me how to send you the save file and help me fix it :)
As I stated earlier, you have to wait a bit or try moving towards it and after some time press A button. The invisible wall should disappear...

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2015
As I stated earlier, you have to wait a bit or try moving towards it and after some time press A button. The invisible wall should disappear...

That's completely unrelated to the situation i'm in. That's for if you're on the plane, which I've never been on or seen. I'm outside of my body, invisible, have my camera pointed weirdly because of it, and unable to do anything...

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
When I was going through Lost Shadow or Mount Krystal it only has that shadowy mist that you see when fighting ???????????? I can't see where I am going at all? Is this normal? If it is then how can I traverse through these places?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
When I was going through Lost Shadow or Mount Krystal it only has that shadowy mist that you see when fighting ???????????? I can't see where I am going at all? Is this normal? If it is then how can I traverse through these places?
Well... this really is NOT normal... I can presume that it has something to do with the ROM you used.
I would suggest re-patching by using new clear Ruby ROM.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012

Well... this really is NOT normal... I can presume that it has something to do with the ROM you used.
I would suggest re-patching by using new clear Ruby ROM.

Now it won't play my save data. I can't continue my save data on my new ROM can't I?

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2015

I accidentally hit the spacebar and another button at the same time, which probably had caused me to glitch out of my body, and make my character invisible on the bottom left part of my screen, no matter where I move. And there's a visible body of mine, unable to move, in the place I was before I glitched. I can't go into any doors, because if I do, I can't do anything but watch. I can't even press start. Going to my bad, pokemon, map or anything else doesn't work either, nor does talking to an NPC. I don't know how to send the save file, but my game is ****ing up right now because, although I can open it in VBA, it auto-opens in ****ing photoshop because my computer is an idiot...

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016

Which emulator are you using to play this game?
I heard there were some problems with mist/fog when you play on certain ones.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Which emulator are you using to play this game?
I heard there were some problems with mist/fog when you play on certain ones.

I'm playing it on the No$Gba. Is it supposed to be played on a different emulatior?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Can anyone help me with that problem? I have no idea what to do =/

Please send me your save data (note: not the saved state)...

I'm playing it on the No$Gba. Is it supposed to be played on a different emulatior?

No$GBA is known to cause that problem...
I would advice you to either play it on Visual Boy Advance (or VBA for short), or hack the hack with A-Map and remove the fog via the map's header tab.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2015

Please send me your save data (note: not the saved state)...

No$GBA is known to cause that problem...
I would advice you to either play it on Visual Boy Advance (or VBA for short), or hack the hack with A-Map and remove the fog via the map's header tab.

Unsure which you mean by save data, the SAV File or when you click save in VBA and it comes out with an SGM file, so i'll try and send both..
View attachment 64695
View attachment 64696
Hope that works. If it's not either of them, could you tell me how do come up with the correct save?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Unsure which you mean by save data, the SAV File or when you click save in VBA and it comes out with an SGM file, so i'll try and send both..
View attachment 64695
View attachment 64696
Hope that works. If it's not either of them, could you tell me how do come up with the correct save?

It seems that you are playing the older version of the game.
I would advice you to play the latest one, or if you wish to continue with the old version, then please mind the bug in Rintah Town.
Here's your new save file...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fwx5me

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2015

It seems that you are playing the older version of the game.
I would advice you to play the latest one, or if you wish to continue with the old version, then please mind the bug in Rintah Town.
Here's your new save file...

I had tried to download the IPS and UPS(I think that's what they were) and such, but even though I followed all of the instructions, I couldn't get it to work. So I decided to download an earlier version, although I don't know how far the version goes. Even if I were to figure out how to download the current version, I would have to play throug it all again, right? I want to go through the whole game, but since I couldn't download it a the time, I guess I'll stick with this version. But could you tell me how far this version goes? Also, thank you for your help. You make really great games :)

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2015
Well this is fantastic. It's done the same thing. I tried to stay away from Rintah town, but I had to use the Pokecenter and train my Pokemon up. I saved, I didn't do anything wrong, but when I get back, I controlled where Kevin was standing, except he looked like me. Two bodies on the screen, and I can't enter a house to reset it.
Here:
View attachment 64700
If you could help me with this again, I would be really grateful. I'll stay away from there now, it glitched just as I finished training my Pokemon...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well this is fantastic. It's done the same thing. I tried to stay away from Rintah town, but I had to use the Pokecenter and train my Pokemon up. I saved, I didn't do anything wrong, but when I get back, I controlled where Kevin was standing, except he looked like me. Two bodies on the screen, and I can't enter a house to reset it.
Here:
View attachment 64700
If you could help me with this again, I would be really grateful. I'll stay away from there now, it glitched just as I finished training my Pokemon...

Well, it's pretty simple to path it though.
Here's a page for instructions ---> http://destinedjagold.webs.com/howtopatch.htm
And also, here's your new saved file ---> http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ldzt7
And if you managed to patch it correctly, just talk to the pyramids and then you can continue your saved game.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2015

Well, it's pretty simple to path it though.
Here's a page for instructions --->
And also, here's your new saved file --->
And if you managed to patch it correctly, just talk to the pyramids and then you can continue your saved game.

I played it again, thank you, but there's an cut off point to the right of Hevah Academy, so I can only assume that's where that beta ended. So I decided to try to update my version, but I would need the IPS/UPS for that. And I can't get that to work still, even though I followed it all, but on IPS the game goes to a black screen in the first 5 seconds, and on UPS, it doesn't work at all. I really want to get the new version of the game, so I can continue playing, but I don't know how to. I suppose i'll attach my game and .sav and see if you can do anything to help, if you could... Apparently i'm not good at this.

Game
Nevermind, can't send this. I would if I could, but errors, so I suppose it's meant to be like that.
.Sav
View attachment 64703

I don't know if you can do anything from there =/ (Don't mind the Rescue Rangers attached link, if it's still there. Was an accident) I love the game, I just want to complete it, but I can't because nothing seems to work for me :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2015
I can't seem to get Chaomega... I've beaten Patty and finished everything, but all Jayson is asking is about Shiny Gems... and when I buy more, nothing happens =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back