• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Mega Flea Market

What do you think of my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
@matoucs - Thanks!! That should be soon.. or whenever I can get 99 Rare Candies so I can figure them out. XD

@KingArmag - Alright, that should be fine. Just come back and post here when you can trade. :)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
@KingArmag - Sounds good. However, can we do the trade tomorrow? I'm a bit busy today - have a lot of online work going on.

@DarkAlucard - Hmmm... I'm interested in your Shiny Flareon, Vulpix, Bronzor and Piplup. I'm also interested in your GameStop Jirachi.

Yeah of course, can i ask for your red Gyarados too? to make the trade 4x4 =)

yomamathecableguy

Years
Of course! We'll have to do the trade tomorrow.

Just to make sure, could you make sure that I have the details correct?

My Shiny Gyarados, GameStop Deoxys (Jolly), Alamos Darkrai, and level 25 Mew

-for-

Your Shiny Flareon, Shiny Vulpix, Shiny Bronzor, Shiny Piplup, and GameStop Jirachi.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Yeah that's correct, BTW is a way to trade today??? I've a little trouble with wireless connection in week days, only asking if you can't, don't worry tomorrow would be fine =)

yomamathecableguy

Years
@GuildMasterWigglytuff - Thanks! Sorry, I'm already trading the Mew away.

@DarkAlucard - Awesome! Well, I live in the U.S., so it shouldn't be too much. :)

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
Years
Hi. I need this for my SS.

fire-stone.png

Fire Stone

can't really offer much from my SS game though, item-wise. how about a Nugget or two? Or TM 65 Shadow Claw?

yomamathecableguy

Years
@blueblur155 - A Nugget will be fine for it. :) Let's trade tomorrow.

@Everybody - I've got a GREAT graphic artist that is working on graphics for the thread right now. Keep checking back, because I'm perfecting the design as we speak - if you think it blows your mind now, just wait until it's done!!

Last edited:

Future Arceus

I hate my name
Years
What would i have to give you for the deoxis? A shiny or legend? Um..Maybe the all 4 regis plus kyogre, groundon, and raquaza all legit?

By the way your thread looks great! I think this is the best one I've seen so far!

Last edited:

BlackRay

The other trainer.
Years
Wow your thread actually feels like its a Market ^^. I would be happy to give as many Power Items as you need. I seem to go to the Battle Frontier alot. Meaning alot of BP for me ^^. The Shiny Gallade intrests me.

yomamathecableguy

Years
@Future Arceus - Are you talking about the Level 30 one? I would more than happily take the 4 Regis, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza for it if that's what you're offering. :D And thanks! Keep checking back, because I'm majorly revamping it. The design as of now was a kind of on-the-spot type deal.. I'm making it more web 2.0-ish as we speak. ;)

@BlackRay - Thanks :) That would be cool.. what would you like in return? And what are you willing to trade for the Gallade?

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
Years
Squirtle+Kanto Pokemon

Hi there!

I want a Squirtle. He doesn't have to be shiny, or any special nature, or anything. I just want me a Squirtle! lol. As far as other Kanto pokemon, I would also love an Eevee and a Vulpix, oh, and a Bulbasaur. But Squirtle is my main want. =D

I'm only as far as Eterna City! So I only have the pokemon available up to that point. Please let me know if there is something I can give you!! =D

yomamathecableguy

Years
@Lieutenant Unstable: Hey! Alright.. so you're wanting a Squirtle (mainly), Eevee, Vulpix, and Bulbasaur? Those will be no problem to get. :) I'll just have to breed them for you. Hmm.. what exactly do you have to offer at this point?

Oh, btw everyone, I just updated the IV's for about 5 or 6 Pokemon. I'm going to sleep soon, but will update more tomorrow, and also the design will be updated with some better graphics tomorrow. Mainly the menu, but when the menu is done, I'll move on to updating the shop body!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back