• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I remember when Bob babysits his old snake. He would tap on the cage, which wakes up the snake. But the snake HATES Bob.

He happily said hi and that he's happy to see him. The snake thinks: "Great, my slumber is ruined by this ear-ripping nerd."

When Bob turned on the TV and left, the snake tackled the cage until it fell down and crashed.

When Bob came back, he was shocked by how the cage is broken with water, sand, and poop on the floor. Then he heard the snake. He was in denial and looked at the snake's glare and wiggling tongue.

The snake leaped and bit Bob's arm. Blood came out, leaking incessively. Then the snake hurled up his stomach acids and other digested food into his mouth. Bob's eyes sank as he was disturbingly blasted by it. It was so strong that the blast slammed him to the wall and he can't get up.

When Derek went to Bob's room, he was in shock. The snake has Bob's head inside his body. Blood was quickly coming out of the snake's mouth since it was Bob's blood. He coiled Bob and have digested foods and acids, along with waste on him and the entire room.

When Derek fainted and quickly feel down, the snake looked at Derek and was shocked by how his owner was intrigued by what he did to his friend. So he let go of Bob and slithered away.

This was the previous message that I posted.

TY

Oh hell no not this again... And this time im not drunl
(totally joking)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

So when the boys win do we just start another game in this same thread or will someone have to make another thread?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

You people might be thinking, especially girls "Why is 'she' helping the boys out?" Well, check your facts.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Exactly, so I gotta go now, hope you boys will be able to end this soon, before Hikari comes...... goodnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back