• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Also, in regards to the starters final types, I just really hope that Chespin ends up being Grass/Rock or Grass/Ground. It's really one of the two, and I can't really see it being anything else. u_u Thought I'd put that out there.

Grass/Dark or Grass/Fighting... I want another Sceptile that has more than one type...

blue

gucci
Years
Fairy type is one thing but I doubt dual-type moves will be introduced, it would just make battling much more complicated...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
His rumours are posted on Pokebeach I see they're posted at the top of the page as well. I neither hope that his rumors become reality. Especially the other Mewtwo Forme.
There are rumors of the new Pokemon Noivern (is that its name?) is the evolution of Swoobat. To me, it seems unlikely. This is another troll like Alomomola and Shellos.

Years
Noivern doesn't look anything like Swoobat aside from being bat-like. It doesn't even look like it could be a branching evolution of Woobat. Well, maybe it could be that, but I don't personally see it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
He surely only guessed Fairy.

Wasn't he the same person who revealed the names Gogoat, Helioptile, Fletchling and Pancham the day before they were officially announced? He guessed those too? He's an expert guesser then.

@Legend - I don't know about that that, there was a lot of evidence towards the fairy-type anyway.

Really? All I can see was a really vague idea that Sylveon didn't fit under any of the existing types. From what I can tell most people were thinking it was Flying type and those who thought it was a new type weren't saying Fairy type. (More like Cosmic or Magic type)

At this point it seems foolish not to believe what he told us, otherwise it seems more like you just don't want to believe what he's telling you....which doesn't make it fake.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
So Serebii revealed that Noivern has a pre-evolution. (I forgot the name). We can safely say it isn't connected to Swoobat. *reliefs* AND IT IS FLYING/DRAGON ALAJQOQUGEV.

Another one. *sigh*

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
So Serebii revealed that Noivern has a pre-evolution. (I forgot the name). We can safely say it isn't connected to Swoobat. *reliefs* AND IT IS FLYING/DRAGON ALAJQOQUGEV.

Another one. *sigh*
Actually it's the butterfly that has the preevolution, not Noivern. see ": In addition to this, Vivillon is said to evolve from a Pokémon called Spewpa"
Personally I believe Noivern is a one stager.

blue

gucci
Years
Looks like that Sky Battle rumor might have just been confirmed:

pokemon-x-y-e3-new-character.jpg

Apparently when translated it reads: "Do you want to have a Sky battle with me?"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Wasn't he the same person who revealed the names Gogoat, Helioptile, Fletchling and Pancham the day before they were officially announced? He guessed those too? He's an expert guesser then.

Everyone guessed Gogoat's name. Sites were writing his Japanese name as Gogoat before his leak even surfaced. He also got Pancham wrong. He said it was Panchum as in Punch'em. He said that was the meaning behind the name which was wrong.

He missed other things iirc. But there were so many rumors that popped up, most of which held the same info which majority of the leakers confirmed false themselves.

He also never listed ice as being weak to Fairy, and IIRC he said Dark was weak to Fairy, but the videos today seemed to show otherwise since Hydreigon wasn't OHKO'd as he should have been if he were x4 weak to the attack.

Attacks aren't Dual typed. There isn't any room for two type buttons on the attack list. So far the only thing he got right about Fairy is Sylveon and being SE to Dragon.

he was right at so many things(english names, predict the parabolic charge, fairy type and the fact that fairy move would be strong against dragon type), i think he already prove himself as a reliable source

He was also wrong about so many things as well. Hit and miss doesn't make him credible at all.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
He also said Gogoat was the only rideable Pokémon, and today's Presentation disproved that with Rhyhorn being shown to be rideable as well. So even though he got the fairy type (which ironically I jokingly mentioned a couple months back...can't believe it came true...) it could've been a lucky guess.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I think he also mentiones something about triple-typed Pokemon?
So yeah, some things he said were true, but he didn't get everything right

Or maybe he just felt like adding some ideas of his own...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
So far the only thing he got right about Fairy is Sylveon and being SE to Dragon.

He was also wrong about so many things as well. Hit and miss doesn't make him credible at all.

He's been right about the sky battles too.

I find it extremely hard to believe he's not in the know. It couldn't be slapping us any harder in the face.

Back