• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How long has Pokemon B2/W2 been in your DS?

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Bought it two days ago, and I just switch over between SS and B2 a bit but SS still is the best pokémon game :D

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I haven't removed it, only because I haven't been playing a whole lot, plus I have 2 DS's (my old one that's almost broken and my 3DS), which might be cheating but oh well.

Wielie

Die Deutschtrainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Two days. I had to take it out to put it in my new 3DS I got for christmas.
Before that, it had been in for about 2 months.

Wielie

Die Deutschtrainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Hmm. Mine doesn't work in my 3DS for some reason. I should probably look into that.

Two months, though - wow, that's impressive.

It helps that I don't really play any other games on the DS besides pokemon.

Years
Three days, since I first got both the 3DS and Black 2. I've worked my way up to Victory Road. Suffice to say, this game is friggin' awesome. Favourite Pokémon game, hands down.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Its been in My 3DS Since the day I Got it -Christmas- -Also the day I got my 3DS-
Since my DS is pretty much broken I Play on my new 3ds
I Only took it out to Try some other games to see if I Liked them and wether to trade them in for Another Game

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Ehh only a few hours. I mainly played Black/White 2 on my 3DS. :p

Years
I havent had another game besides the two in my ds since its release.
Makes more sense to know that pokemons the only reason i bought a ds.
I just finished my second run on black 2.
Traded everything over from my white 2 using my gfs ds and bout to start my second white 2 run
As much of pre planning i do i still cant peice together a team i feel potent for the story.
Plus im trying to mass store legendaries for later when and if they can, people start putting therian formes on the gts

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
As of right now, Black 2 has only been in MY DS for a few hours since I've been switching between mine and my little brother's DS Lite (he never uses it so he's ok with that) but I've had it since December 22, 2012. I also have been switching between that, White 2 and Pokemon Platinum cause I just bought my own copy of that a week ago (December 27 to be exact) and have been playing that just as religiously. Right now Platinum is in my brother's DS Lite and Black 2 is in my DS. I've been very busy with Pokemon lately. :3

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
It's been in my 3DS ever since I bought the game and the 3DS :P
I bought the game a few days (2 or 3) after the game came out in Europe. It's been in my DS since last year!

Back