• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Uhh...why the anonomousity?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I've been away from PC for about an hour, and what do I see when I refreshed the page? Everyone's been changed to Pokemon! I love this, it's fun, confusing, and hides our identities. But...why? I don't see any announcement, thread or post that explains this sudden change.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Could this mean double posting is possible because we're all different now?

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Does anyone remember Slowpoke Day?

That was hilarious lol I think it was to celebrate the Slowpoke Skin. Or maybe it was because I had that skin activated?

Could've swore it was a joke, though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's AFD in Australia and they deserve to enjoy the joke while it's still AFD there. PC doesn't really have an official time zone. And like any site, AFD pranks aren't really announced. That would ruin the purpose.

- joey wheeler

ugh it's kinda annoying but you get used to it.

droomph?!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
April 1st isn't for another 4 hours!
Maybe not for you, but a good deal of people don't live in later time zones. Why should they miss out on Pokemon madness? =p But it's always going to be late for some and early for others due to the nature of time zones.

Alternatively it isn't April fools and instead the Pokemon are throwing a revolt for making too many HM slaves out of them, sticking them unused in PCs for ages, etc. I for one welcome our new overlords.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Why would this be an April Fool's joke? We were just fed up with being human. We're on top of the latest fashion.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I find this pretty funny, but it does indeed get annoying after about ten or so minutes.

Back