• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*SPURT! Katsu's Ash/Satoshi Club*~

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
9ddc1c37.jpg

Poor Ashy~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice picture, Katsu Koneko. What happened to Ash in that picture?
New Ash picture:
DP368.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Cool picture you have, latiasfan2004. Anyway, can I post the next topic about Ash, Katsu Koneko?
Picture:
DP294.jpg

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Thanks and I post the next topic now. And nice picture you have, Katsu Koneko.
New topic:
Will Ash want to enter contests after he defeated 8 Sinnoh gym leaders?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Yes, I think so. Maybe Ash will enter Pokemon contests after that.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
He was already entering them before challenging the Gyms. I guess he'll enter if he wants from time to time. But he'll want to challenge the E4 members first...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice Ash picture, Katsu Koneko.
He was already entering them before challenging the Gyms. I guess he'll enter if he wants from time to time. But he'll want to challenge the E4 members first...
Elite 4? But in the Hoenn League Ash didn't battle the Elite 4 members. I am not sure he wants to challenge them.
Picture:
DP280.jpg

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Yeah, but in the anime, Ash has met both Goyou and Shirona now and had wanted to battle them.
Goyou's English name is Lucian. And for Shirona is Cynthia. I know this is off-topic. Why didn't Ash want to battle them, Alex?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Goyou's English name is Lucian. And for Shirona is Cynthia. I know this is off-topic. Why didn't Ash want to battle them, Alex?

O.o Then why post it? I refer to them with the Japanese names simply because I watch the Jap eps.

Ash does want to battle them, he just isn't strong enough and Goyou wouldn't let him yet.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
O.o Then why post it? I refer to them with the Japanese names simply because I watch the Jap eps.

Ash does want to battle them, he just isn't strong enough and Goyou wouldn't let him yet.
I don't know their English names. And yes, I know that Ash isn't strong enough to battle the Sinnoh Elite 4 members. If he is strong enough, Ash can challenge them.

Back