• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun Game, The Card Collab Collecting Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Definitely one of the cooler cards from the Gym leader sets. I liked most of Sabrina's cards.

Artwork: 7/10. Good, but not perfect
Playability: 4/10. Weird attack combo
Collectibility: 5/10. I would love to have this card in my set, anything from before Neo is pretty sweet, but it isn't rare really.

MagnemitePlasmaStorm43.jpg

Magnemite
Attack: Electro Ball

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
The artist formerly known as English Milkshake is back, to rate your cards. That Magnemite is actually in the Plasma Storm expansion, and has an adequate artwork. Being only able to do 10 damage, and needing a specific energy, you must evolve it quick...

Artwork: 6/10
Playability: 3/10
Collectability: 4/10

Upon my own request, your Magnemite evolved into a Magneton.

magneton-aquapolis-aq-22.jpg

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Artwork: 10/10 My absolute favorite Magneton card. I happen to have it as well and only got it purely for aesthetics. First Steel type Magneton in the TCG, as well, I believe.
Playability: 5/10 The PokePower is unique, but the attack could be much better.
Collectability: 8/10 Rare Aquapolis card, so I'd say that's worth something!

43.jpg

Let's get some Neo Revelation up in here!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Artwork: 10/10 Good art, but something feels off about it to me. Not sure what. But I do love Neo cards.
Playability: 5/10 This card would be much better if it weren't crippled by the fact that it's best attack only works every other turn.
Collectability: 4/10 Fairly common card.

DoduoBaseSet48.jpg

Years
Artwork: 7/10. It's not the most amazing image but I find the idea pretty great and unique. Much better than a simple standing pose. :)
Playability: 1/10. Ugh, this thing's only move happens to be one of my least favorites. It's really terrible to rely on two coin tosses. Not only that, but if both are tails it won't even hit for any damage.
Collectability: 2/10. Really common.

DodrioEXFireRedLeafGreen21.jpg

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Art: 9/10 I love the colors in the background. <3 Makes for a lovely holo.
Playability: 6/10 PokeBody is neat, but I'm not a fan of the attack.
Collectibility: 7/10 ex FRLG is a decent set, and has some interesting holo. :)

-claps-
62.jpg

Not quite the Seel I was looking for, but here, have the albino card.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Art: 8/10 Very nice. Looks like a painting.
Playability: 3/10 Overall, not great.
Collectibility: 2/10 Meh, common card.
DewgongVendingS2.jpg

This Dewgong was a Vending Machine card in Japan that we never got in the US. How sad.

Rest: Remove all damage counters from this Pokémon. This Pokémon is no longer Confused, Paralyzed, or Poisoned. This Pokémon is now Asleep.

Aurora Wave: Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Meh...

Artwork: 8/10 Sun set in the background...
Playability: 4/10
Collectability: 10/10 Japanese only, so a collector's item.

Hold your nose! This Pokemon is #88!

45-grimer.jpg

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Artwork : 9/10. The artwork is amazing, it looks like it's living in the sewers or something. Nice
Playability : 6/10. Lure Poison is pretty good, but Sludge Toss uses way too much energy cards for 30 damage.
Collectibility : 4/10. It's from Plasma Freeze, but it's probably going to be one of those cards you pull in most booster packs...

Grimer evolved!
96-muk-ex.jpg

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Art: 7/10 The ex cards at that time had a very...distinct art style. I like it, but I'm not crazy for it.
Playability: 8/10 That looks super fun to play honestly.
Collectibility: 9/10 ex Dragon I believe? Kinda old now, and it's an ex sooo.

129.jpg

walk up to the club like wut up i gotta big shellder

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Sorry, gotta keep the game going, what's taking everybody so long. Do they want ME to upload the next card?

Anyway, decent Shellder. Has a chance to Paralyze with a DCE, but it CAN'T deal any more damage than 10 damage.

Artwork: 5/10
Playability: 5/10
Collectability: 2/10

This leaves me no choice but to upload a Cloyster card.

GHE029.jpg

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Artwork: 4/10 Not great, not gonna lie.
Playability: 2/10 Gym Leader's Pokemon, and the attack is liable to do no damage.
Collectability: 6/10 Rare card from an older set, though not the rarest.

GastlyFossil33.jpg

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Artwork: 8/10 fossil set =3 nice gastly art, bg is kinda plain
Playability: 4/10? first ability seems average? second seems quite helpful
Collectability: 4/10 uncommon card from old set, most old collectors probably have numerous copies.

434px-HaunterTriumphant35.jpg

Sneaky Placement: Put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

Sleep Poison: The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep and Poisoned.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Artwork: 10/10. The background is amazing and the Haunter looks nice too.
Playability: 6/10. Sleep Poison is pretty good, but it's other attack is kinda sucky for a evolved Pokemon.
Collectability: 5/10.

97-gengar-lv.x.jpg

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Gengar Lv X has the Power to Level Down, awesome!

Artwork:10/10
Playability: 10/10
Collectability: It's a very rare card that can really do and cost a lot, so it gets a perfect 10!

Just got a call from Team Plasma, asking for more Plasma Freeze cards, therefore, I present to you, Onix from Plasma Freeze.

61-onix.jpg

Years
Artwork: 7/10. Interesting setting. All I have to say on that right now.
Playability: 3/10. Big HP Basic, but its attack costs for the modern era are expensive.
Collectibility: 3/10. It's an uncommon that I'll probably end up with 6 of by the time I complete collecting Plasma Freeze.

Next up is Drowzee:

displayimage.php

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Artwork: 6/10 I think it's an okay art, just a little on the strange side to me.
Playablility: 3/10 Despite its Low HP, its still has some usable low cost attacks.
Collectability: 2/10 Delta Species is one of the nicer Gen 3 Sets but its still a basic common.

DarkHypnoEXTeamRocketReturns6.jpg

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Artwork: 7/10 Haha, that Hypno looks so derpy! But it's pretty well detailed so bonus points.
Playablility: 3/10 Too reliant on coin tosses.
Collectability: 6/10 Looks like a rare card though I can't say how rare. The set is kinda old but not extremely so.

KrabbyFossil51.jpg

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Artwork 6/10 - Pretty basic, but a nice clean looking card, and a good setting for Krabby
Playability 5/10 - Not bad, though 2 energy for a 20 attack seems like a lot to me, and Call for Family doesn't seem like the best move for a Krabby.
Collectability 3/10 - A very common Krabby card from Base set, I guess the only real thing that makes it collectible is the nostalgia for the original Base set and that said set is no longer in print, but still a very easy card to come across.

22-kingler-d.jpg

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Artwork 9/10 - The artwork is amazing, the Kingler is on fire lol and it looks cool.
Playability 7/10 - The card has dual typing, body slam is pretty good because it has a chance in paralyzing the opponents Pokèmon and then Prop-Up pinchers can do up to 80 damage which is pretty good. Only weird thing is that it's weakness is water :/
Collectability 5/10 - Kinda rare, and some old Crystal Guardians cards can be hard to find.

Next is Voltorb!

230956.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back