• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the user below you! [gevi ckooeis ot cledsyx odms 2day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfsf11

Q: How many hours do you normally spend on a PC per day?

tnfsf11

Q: Where you a genwunner at some point? (be honest pls :))

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
A: Plenty, but not frequent.

Q: Do you actually watch anime on a regular basis?

Years
A: I go through phases where I'll watch it more than others. Right now I'm slowing down a bit because I am up to the final episode on most of the anime I'm watching and I don't want to stop watching them xD

Q: What is the most disturbing movie you have ever seen and why?

Years
A: Kind of a strange one since we all are from different countries and different states within those. I don't really follow sports that much right now but my team is the Eagles (an AFL team).

Q: What is your favourite song?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
A: Oh Loorddd I have so many... Ummm ill say, Nuthin but a G thang XD by. Dre and Snoop Dog

Q: Hmmm... What's your favorite superhero?! :)

tnfsf11

A: Season? You mean series? I would say Animaniacs :)

Q: Do you like Chinese?

Years
A: I don't go frequently any more but when I was younger I was actually part of a league.

Q: Are you looking forward to Gen 6?

tnfsf11

A: I have one & I carry it on my left arm, it's a pretty simple looking one btw.

Q: Do you still watch any cartoons? (naughty ones don't count ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back