• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a salemance HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyxox

Hogget
Years
Help I traded my level 62 salemance with my friend for a crappy level 30 mr mime called biebermime. He allways calls them names to do with justin bieber it's so stupid. So can someone give me their friend code to trade for a salemance?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
My pokemon names are not stupid Your salemance was called tubbydrgn now that's a stupid name.
No-one trade with him his pokemon names are stupid like milkymoo (his miltank).
And your not getting your salemance back.

kirbyxox

Hogget
Years
Yeh well what about some of your names like beiberhamster (your stupid bidoof)
Well I suppose it fits because Justin Beiber sounds like a hamster..... on it's period.
Btw still waiting for someone to trade with because d**kless here wont trade back.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND I'M RELEASING SALEMANCE RIGHT NOW!!!!
everyone listen to his stupid pokemon names
fluffyball (igglybuff)
reddybrd (charizard)
minibeiber (smoochem **** him)
****ING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

kirbyxox

Hogget
Years
JUSTIN BEIBER SUCKS
You know that person who threw a bottle at his head that was me.
The little girl sqealed like a pig.

Gentlemen

Let's fight like...
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND I'M RELEASING SALEMANCE RIGHT NOW!!!!
everyone listen to his stupid pokemon names
fluffyball (igglybuff)
reddybrd (charizard)
minibeiber (smoochem **** him)
****ING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!
At least he doesn't worship a guy that pretends he can rap/like girls what are you 11? Or just a 13 year old girl? Also other dude...drama much? Get another mence and train him. Why hasn't this been locked?

kirbyxox

Hogget
Years
That's what i've been saying I trained that salemance up from a bagon and I dont want to do it again so can someone trade me another salemance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back