• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Welcome to the RP Kanea! :) Feel free to either jump right on in or PM a few of us and make plans to join in with them. :)

Hey everyone. I'm going to get a post in tomorrow. I have half of it typed up but my brain is fried. I can't think of how to finish it. LOL

So I will finish it and post it tomorrow. :) It involves Levina, Allora and Veletra. So if you are waiting on those characters please wait and I will post tomorrow. Thanks!! :D

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Welcome to the RP Kanea! :) Feel free to either jump right on in or PM a few of us and make plans to join in with them. :)

Hey everyone. I'm going to get a post in tomorrow. I have half of it typed up but my brain is fried. I can't think of how to finish it. LOL

So I will finish it and post it tomorrow. :) It involves Levina, Allora and Veletra. So if you are waiting on those characters please wait and I will post tomorrow. Thanks!! :D

Thanks a lot!

By the way I won't be able to post during most of the month since I'm going out. So if it would be possible we could have Lucifer join the battle in the middle and then later on, him being a senior member he can have a meeting with the rest of the Gold Tribe Members. (Please don't let him die.)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I think we need to have SV look at that sign up first. He's having computer issues, but he normally approves all sign ups before people start playing.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Alright, guys, my computer has been invaded by a dangerous virus that's taken over everything. I can't even access my desktop anymore. I won't be able to post at all while my computer is in this state, since I'm writing this to you from my buddy's PC, which he'll only let me use this one time. It'll take at least four days for the computer to be fixed because I have to wait for my dad to get back and fix it, but with his busy schedule, it'll probably take longer than that, so I suspect somewhere from five to eight days before it can get done.

During this time, I give permission to Kawaii Pikachu to bunny Veletra, and Typh may bunny Paladin, if need be. I might be able to sneak into the chat group once or twice, so look for me there. Also, somebody please inform SV of this.

Bye, for now.

Spoiler:

Years
Sorry you got such a nasty virus Xilfer :(

Hope to see you back on here soon. I really am developing the mind invasion thing we talked about and I am getting excited to see how I can apply it to Paladin! :D

Until your computer is fixed, I don't mind waiting for you. I kind of need you anyway to do the whole mind thing. So until you get back I can just say that Allora is still practicing with Veletra. :)

@Everyone else ~ Hope you guys love to read!! XD LOL Sorry about the long post. I couldn't help myself! The ideas just kept coming. :)

Garet

GhostFire
Years
You mean he'll be back on his own computer Thursday? Or is that whole issue not fixed yet?

In other news, I pretty much assumed the thing about the healing area in my IC post after looking back at the last two city battles, so I wouldn't mind being corrected if something's wrong with it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
You mean he'll be back on his own computer Thursday? Or is that whole issue not fixed yet?

In other news, I pretty much assumed the thing about the healing area in my IC post after looking back at the last two city battles, so I wouldn't mind being corrected if something's wrong with it.
I actually meant he would be back on Skype, so he can see what's happened so far and post.

Side: Gold Tribe.

Name: Lucifer (Luke) Briggs.

Title: Champion of Infernia.

Pokemon Species: Infernape.
SV told me this on Skype:
...although the SU is pretty cool, there is a mar of inconsistencies with the plot of the RP. Although these could be fixed, we're really far into the RP at the moment, and I decided not to allow any additional people to sign up, even if I have talked it over with you before about that possibility. Sorry.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Alright guys, in what felt like no time, I'm back. I can't post right now, but I'll do my best to post tomorrow.

@Kawaii: Perhaps one more post about practising the mind stuff should suffice, since my next post will just be killing more Ancients. In the meantime, you can reveal some personal info about Veletra when you enter her mind, if you want. You can do anything you like with her, since I never really thought her past out very well.

@Everyone: Also, on a side note, it turns out that the virus I got was caused by security issues with Java. Hackers are using Java to hack into people's computers, so I would suggest keeping a watchful eye on Java.

Years
@Kawaii: Perhaps one more post about practising the mind stuff should suffice, since my next post will just be killing more Ancients. In the meantime, you can reveal some personal info about Veletra when you enter her mind, if you want. You can do anything you like with her, since I never really thought her past out very well

Ok no problem. :) I'll do some "digging" into her past and think some things up. I'll post an Allora and Veletra post later on. I can't seem to be creative today. Think I might be on the verge of writers block T.T

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hello everyone. The RP looks very interesting. I'd love to join granted SU's are open(granted I'd have some catching up to do). It would be great if I could join/squeeze in.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I can ask SV (whose computer is out of commission), but we're very much nearing the end of the RP, so I don't think we're adding anyone new, sorry.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
So I was on my computer, a completely normal day like any other, knowing my internet wasn't working like any day before. I accidentally click the browser, completely unintetionally, and all of a sudden, MY INTERNET IS WORKING SJWDIWNDWDNIWNDINWFIWUBSUBDUBWUBDWU! I'm not sure if this is permanent, or if this is just for now, but it looks like I'm back! Let's hope it stays that way!

Let's get back to the flow! Gonna stretch my GM legs!

@CourageHound- As the others have said before, the RP is close to done, and I'm unfortunately not accepting any more people.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Woot! Awesome day SV! Now don't ever leave us again.... EVER!

Years
Hey guys. I will be posting either tomorrow or Tuesday. Just got back from my cousin's graduation and then it was Mother's Day. :)

Glad to see everyone back in working order (a.k.a working computers etc.) ^.^

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
It feels good to be back~ I missed RPing. It was just getting by making that one post that was a bother, since I had trouble figuring out what to post o.o But, I'm back into it now~

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Just sayin' guys, I've resumed control over my old character Hoodhide. For anyone who didn't know, I was the original co-GM of this RP, Wymsical, before I quit. Obviously, I'm no longer co-GM because I want to put more pressure on SV.

@fortworth: Good that you're back, now get in on some of that action.

Back