• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Here's a question about Advance Map!

On the Wild Pokémon View Tab when you look at fishing option at the top of the list you need the OLD ROD the middle of the list you need GOOD ROD and at the bottom of the list you need the SUPER ROD!

or is it based on the Pokémon your fishing for!

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
Above

It goes by order.

Top is old rod.
Middle is good rod.
Bottom is super rod.

Try not to space out the levels too much x].

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
it is for ruby sdvace map so how do i do it

In AdvanceMap, go to the bank you want to duplicate, if it's indoor or outside. There should be a button saying newmap. Click it and enter how many maps you wish to insert.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
Hey, I'm pretty new to this, but i really wanna give this a go, so i would be extremely grateful is someone would point me in the write direction.

I've started a hack of Pokemon Ruby, and so far i know how to change the wild pokemon you meet on routes. What i wanna know is, how can i change the pokemon other trainers use against you in a battle and is there a way that i can add new pokemon to the game. I wanna put in Pichu Bros. as a wild pokemon, and obviously i need to know how to add their sprite and name to the game. I know how to edit evolution and attacks and stats so thats not a problem. Please help :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
Hey, I'm pretty new to this, but i really wanna give this a go, so i would be extremely grateful is someone would point me in the write direction.

I've started a hack of Pokemon Ruby, and so far i know how to change the wild pokemon you meet on routes. What i wanna know is, how can i change the pokemon other trainers use against you in a battle and is there a way that i can add new pokemon to the game. I wanna put in Pichu Bros. as a wild pokemon, and obviously i need to know how to add their sprite and name to the game. I know how to edit evolution and attacks and stats so thats not a problem. Please help :)

there are tutorials for both... it would take a bit explaining it there. for the trainers, u could use the program PET

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
PET? Okay thanks ill look for that.
I looked for tutorials on how to add or edit pokemon sprites and data but couldnt find one. Could u link me please?

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
HELP

when i compile it says "file not found or user canceled when i clearly didnt cancel or delete my rbc, what does it mean how do i fix it

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
PET? Okay thanks ill look for that.
I looked for tutorials on how to add or edit pokemon sprites and data but couldnt find one. Could u link me please?

Tools you'll need:
to edit sprites use unlzgba or pokepic
for data there are many tools for changing data for pokemon for ruby
what i use is:

BaseEdit
Dexter
pattED
Theres also pokemon amplifier 2004 and 2006

im pretty sure theres a guide on changing pokemon's sprites in the
tutorials section by Scizz

heres another question: how do i add more moves a pokemon can learn as it levels
in pokemon amplifier 2006 everythings in german @_@

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2009
Tools you'll need:
to edit sprites use unlzgba or pokepic
for data there are many tools for changing data for pokemon for ruby
what i use is:

BaseEdit
Dexter
pattED
Theres also pokemon amplifier 2004 and 2006

im pretty sure theres a guide on changing pokemon's sprites in the
tutorials section by Scizz

heres another question: how do i add more moves a pokemon can learn as it levels
in pokemon amplifier 2006 everythings in german @_@

Thankyoo, thats very helpful :) Only problem is, that Dexter programme keeps telling me theres an error and closes everything.
Another question is, can i change the sprite of my trainer (who you play as) and is there an archieve somewhere to find pre-made sprites because i dont know how to do it myself.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey all! It's me again...

This time, I wanna ask the offset limit of both Ruby and FireRed ROMS...

Whenever we make scripts, we're always asked what offsets to use, right..?

Spoiler:

Since I'm currently hacking Ruby, and it's almost reaching 805000.., I'm starting to fear that maybe I could go beyond the limit...

Thanks in advance and good day!

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2007
ok i'm new here and i want to ask a Qustion

i want to translate pokemon rupy into my Lang.

i translated all things

but i cant translate the battles

i hope someone help me

and sorry for my poor english

Years

Spoiler:

Since I'm currently hacking Ruby, and it's almost reaching 805000.., I'm starting to fear that maybe I could go beyond the limit...

I'd doubt that you're over the limit. I'm pretty sure that, as long as there is free space in the rom, there is enough space for a script.

ok i'm new here and i want to ask a Qustion

i want to translate pokemon rupy into my Lang.

i translated all things

but i cant translate the battles

i hope someone help me

and sorry for my poor english

Try using a hex editor. Programs won't include everything, a hex editor will.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010

Spoiler:

Without Size enlargment you have free offsets until $FFFFF0
And With size enlargment... uhm i dont know ^^".

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thank you thethethethe and Milanor! ^^
I really felt the sigh(or 'sign'.., hmm.., oh well...) of relief now.
Thanks to the both of you, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back