• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

Allow Silver to Chose between the Starter he steals, or just Totodile?

• Just Totodile.

Votes: 249 29.3%
  • Allow him to chose.

Votes: 602 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Where are ya going to put me? Am I in the next Beta?

Your battle is pretty impressive. You're better than me,
I used cheats (Having Gyarados, Golem and Alakazam in the beginning.)
And I also made my Pokemon's Attacks uber by using cheats.
So yeah, you're better than me.
You can go in Route 33 I suppose.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I have to say, I think Jordan's OW needs some work. He looks a little... shriveled, I guess is how I'd describe it. Sort of more in the Ruby/Sapphire style.

Dry

Team Rocket Elite No. 16
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
I have to say, I think Jordan's OW needs some work. He looks a little... shriveled, I guess is how I'd describe it. Sort of more in the Ruby/Sapphire style.

i must say i agree his ow sprite needs to be hightened or somthing altho i suppose this is just in comparison to Silver and the girl walking around you see at the start of the Video.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Alright, I can fix that hehe. In regards to your PM Dry, I taught myself, and just asked questions in the Script Help thread. Pretty much looked over the FireRed scripts and worked from there.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
hey, I downloaded Garnet and it was awesome so far!^^ I pwned that Rocket Grunt after you beat Gold (btw pretty creative Pokestealing script) ...^^ But I think it's kinda weird that you start with Sneasel and Horsea since he stole his first poke when he was in Elm's lab but that's okay it's even better that way!^^

And please, lemme be a trainer! :D

name: Jan
Class: Psychic
Appearence: On the Route southern of Ekruteak but as a trainer you battle while you explore the route (you know, you walk into his eyesight then comes a "!" above his head, these kinda trainers dunno how you call 'em!^^), then in some colloseum in your choice. The special thing about him: After the battle, he predicts you an upcoming event (example: You guide a girl. Prediction: I can see a date with a nice girl!^^ Okay I kinda stole it from Waka from Okami but oh well...^^) and if you see him the 2nd time (colloseum, most people will have forgotten him so it's something like a test for a watchful player!^^) , he asks something like "Did you enjoy your [insert event here]?
Pokemon:
1st appearence: Natu, Drowzee, Misdreavus, Vulpix
2nd appearende: Xatu, Hypno, Misdreavus, Nnetails, Medicham

Hope you take him, I thought the whole day yesterday about suiting pokes!^^

Last edited:

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
hey, I downloaded Garnet and it was awesome so far!^^ I pwned that Rocket Grunt after you beat Gold (btw pretty creative Pokestealing script) ...^^ But I think it's kinda weird that you start with Sneasel and Horsea since he stole his first poke when he was in Elm's lab but that's okay it's even better that way!^^

And please, lemme be a trainer! :D

name: Jan
Class: Psychic
Appearence: On the Route southern of Ekruteak but as a trainer you battle while you explore the route (you know, you walk into his eyesight then comes a "!" above his head, these kinda trainers dunno how you call 'em!^^), then in some colloseum in your choice. The special thing about him: After the battle, he predicts you an upcoming event (example: You guide a girl. Prediction: I can see a date with a nice girl!^^ Okay I kinda stole it from Waka from Okami but oh well...^^) and if you see him the 2nd time (colloseum, most people will have forgotten him so it's something like a test for a watchful player!^^) , he asks something like "Did you enjoy your [insert event here]?
Pokemon:
1st appearence: Natu, Drowzee, Misdreavus, Vulpix
2nd appearende: Xatu, Hypno, Misdreavus, Nnetails, Medicham

Hope you take him, I thought the whole day yesterday about suiting pokes!^^
Well it isn't explained how he obtained his Horsea or Sneasel in the Manga, so I just left it. I may add some backstory too it later.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
In gold and silver games it tells you that he got his sneasel from a man on cinawood (the one who gives you his shuckle), as for the horse I have no idea.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
how do i patch the aps file?
I'm afraid Sarcastic Prince forgot to mention what to do that with, lol. If you search for HackMew's toolbox in tools, he's got a program called A-Patch, which is basically a far better version of LIPS. That's the program you'll need to use.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Well I'm probably gonna release a B3 very soon which will have Charicifc Valley, Route 32, and Union Cave. No promise, but I think This Monday will be the release date.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
ooh!!!! beta 3 is soon!!! yay!! this is the best hack ever imo

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I'm afraid Sarcastic Prince forgot to mention what to do that with, lol. If you search for HackMew's toolbox in tools, he's got a program called A-Patch, which is basically a far better version of LIPS. That's the program you'll need to use.

Hack Mew is a female, not a male. 0_0

Anyways, for the next Beta, I just hope that my character will
be a worthwhile Trainer to beat.

Dry

Team Rocket Elite No. 16
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
I am not sure which one beta/alpha i have but it like ends after mr pokemons house 0.o
either that or im an absoloute idiot.... anyways your progressin very quickly now.

Years
Hi Are you still accepting people for colloseums

Name - Anugrah
Pokemon-
Charmander\Charmeleon\Charizard - Starter Pokemon
Pikachu - First Caught Pokemon.One of The Most Trusted.
Horsea\Seadra\Kingdra - Caught in Kanto
Torchic\Combusken\Blaziken - Recieved when he Travelled In Hoen
Eevee\Espeon - Caught At Route 29

Bagon\Shelgon\Salamance - A gift From Drake as He Helped in Deafeting Team Magma.

Hair style -Spikes

Colthing - Red jacket, Blue Jeans , Black T-Shirt under jacket

Attitude - Friendly (or You can Choose Yourself)

I want To Take Part in Pyrite Colloseum

I Support

Last edited by a moderator:

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
@ Red's Charizard:

It's pretty simple.

Just follow my steps.

1. Open the FR Rom.
2. Select the patch.
3. Click "Run", and then the file will be patched.

Happy playing.

And...

trebornosliw said:

And Xatoku, WOW, nice progress!^^ I just discovered this and a new beta comes out! Epic!^^ And I didn't know that there even is a Pokemon Manga, we Germans have pretty less Pokemon franchise available!^^ Just a little question (sorry if I seem annoying): What is with my trainer? Well, you don't need to take him but it'd be awesome if you would take him...

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
Years
this hack is gr8 it is sure gonna b vry famous

and btw i wanna b the part of the johto trainers
location-victory road
gender-male
pokemon-pidgeot,ampharos,feraligatr,dusclops,gyrados and pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back