• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bright Lights ✧ (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I would like to apologize for not posting that much, my computer was at the repair shop, so... yeah, this computer I burrowed has a keyboard that littttteraly mks it impossible to type with...

My computer will be reeady by the time school's over, so I might be ableto post by then, if Idon't have much homework, that is...

Also, sir Mammoth, please accept my apologies for not posting a response to our interaction, neither have I been able to read the IC as much as I would want to... I'll haeve to start reading the IC over again in order to refresh m head with what has happened...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I have a general rule of one post / week being enough per player, so as long as you keep within that, you don't even have to apologize :3 I feel myself getting too busy to keep up with that rule nowadays though, so I should start apologizing more, soon >.<
That only goes for Auryn's posts though. GM-updates I MAKE time for!

EDIT: Auryn would like some help escaping from dat evul Carnivine. Does anyone want to make a joint post with me?

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Joint post with you?! *faints*
Aww man, I still have to post a response to Mr. Mamooth :(
Too bad...
Which reminds me... My computer came back from the repair shop, but it's worse than before... the motherboard is about to die... which means that I'll have to fight to the dead with this burrowed computer's keyboard in order to post... *puts boxing gloves on* be back soon...

doge

???
Years
Although I'm not too experienced with joint posting, if the option is still there, Fiona's currently running through the jungle, albeit to the town. But if she heard screaming, she'd probably change her plans, and I'm sure her new sight impaired Growlithe will understand the urgency of the situation lol.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I was planning on having Deandra go in Auryn's direction and then try and help and all those things, but I guess if someone is already in the forest. X)

I'm working on my post now! I don't know if I'll get it done tonight, so if you don't see anything, then tomorrow afternoon for sure.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
For me, it doesn't matter who makes it :3 But if you others are already doing stuff, then maybe it would be fitting if Deandra found Auryn? That could make them friends, perhaps, instead of just shallow classmates.

Kiklion, if you want to write a post up for yourself first, go ahead. Maybe we don't need to make a joint post (because seriously, that takes forever most of the time ^^') and you can just end your next post with Deandra spotting or picking up Remoraid and then we can interact via normal posting. As long as our posts are at least one or two paragraphs, it's no problem.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Alright! I can do that if no one else has any objections and/or really wants to hang with Auryn.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Please forgive me, almighty Red, for my posts aren't any long or good enough, now that I'm at it, forgive me for asking for so much forgivance xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
There's nothing wrong with anyone's posts :3 the only thing wrong is the lack of posts altogether ;)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I apoligize for my lack of posts, but NOW after tests and whatnot, I have returned with a post. And it is pretty nice. Or something, I don't even know.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Almighty Red, as you may have noticed, I haven't been exactly the best poster, nor the one with the lenghtier posts...

I can't really think of anything to post about, not even the simplest thing, and I don't really want to be taking up a spot if I barely even post...

And so comes to this point with me saying the following... I'm sorry, but I'll have to leave this RP, I think someone else deserves to be in your RP, someone whose posts are better and csn also post more often than me...

Again, I'm very sorry, for taking up a spot I would then drop, for posting only a few times, well... for everything...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nah, don't blame yourself, Vato (and Mammoth). I've been quite inactive myself. When I made this RP, I planned a lot. But with the slow start coinciding with the pace at my uni speeding up (and undoubtedly the workload of other players in school/work as well) this RP sort of fell in between. My focus has been in other places and I apologize for that. The only one posting with some kind of real pace is -Sam, it seems.

Do you guys who still are in think we should shape up and try harder?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I HEAR YOU! It's clobberi- I mean post-tiem~

I'll post the FERRY and SEAFOAM ISLANDS tomorrow, probably, so that you can start playing there.

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Seeing as Fiona's the only one actually on the Ferry, it seems kind of early to post it :x, at least in my opinion. And by the way does Fiona need to respond to Ambella, Red?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I mean, if I post something about the Ferry, maybe more people want to go onboard? To those who haven't stepped onto the ferry yet, please do so.

You can respond if you want to. If you don't feel like it, we can just say that they ended their little conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back