• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC) (M)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Well I might say some sort of sonic roar but that falls into someone else's territory ^_^ Perhaps a "Wolf Pack" type attack where he summons ethereal dopplegangers to assist him in a ferocious physical assault?

Great posts guys, it really warms my heart to finally see some more activity in Wings of Fate.

You can probably all guess the three people Seiji saw on his way to "Sakura's" Just trying to give everybody a bit more to work with and I figured something like that fit since until we here from DarkMoonPhase again Seiji is the only active Ashikabi. Don't feel like any of you have to act on anything in my post, it's just more possibilities.

Sephear

Years
We can hope, and yeah if we don't get more Ashikabi soon feel free to make your own Yamagi, Geras could as well if necessary.

I'm going to try one more bout of Shameless advertising, I figure maybe it will count for something with new people having joined the RPC and Wings of Fate finally getting it's second wave of posts.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I wouldn't mind waiting though, If it means actually interacting with others characters I have no problem with that. Though, honestly I feel like Noah is gonna be quite the hardass to impress. And the attack Sephear, epic. I like the dopplegangers one.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Woo! Action time! I was planning a post since it looked like with Sephy posting I was up, but Yamagi beat me to the punch. Not a bad thing, of course. On the contrary, it's wonderful to see enthusiasm like that. My plan was to get Athena smashed into Sakura's, though, so now I wonder if that's still a smart move or not.

Sephear

Years
By all means post whatever you'd like Gerbear. And I'm glad you like the attack idea Yamagi.

I don't mind either, for a while I was worried Wings of Fate was going to die but I think we can keep it going till it gets more interest.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Yea I was hoping one of you guys would like it. Let's just keep it up, all the excitement and enthusiasm. It was big enough that I was sure alot of other Sekirei's could see it.

Sephear

Years
If you guys would like we could even pull off a three-man JP for some crazy action.

(Not going to lie, I say that partly because there won't be much for Seiji to do but watch all the stuff that goes on at the cafe.)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Not gonna lie, I was scared it was going to die as well. Heh. Kind of glad it didn't. Sorry it took me so long, but... well... I was having trouble thinking of something.

Sephear

Years
The more the me-well the more the crazier but that's just how I like it, EVERYONE MAY COMMENCE CRAZYING IT UP AS MUCH AS YOU WILL! After all I planned on what may be Seiji's last chance to make up with his girlfriend being ruined anyways, and this makes it way more interesting.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Not a very thought out one, just that whether it's through being kissed by some strange woman when he finds his Sekirei, or all the mayhem that will happen around him the Sekirei Plan is likely to ruin his already strained relationship one way or the other.

Sephear

Years
I'm not, but I need to wait for something more to happen in Sakura's before I post otherwise it would be obscenely short.

Back