• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'll start of by thanking all the assorted people who are helping me out with one of my upcoming blog entries. It means a lot that you'd go out of your way to do that for me.

Thank you to all my friends from the RPC - Nakuzami, Sonata, Geras32, adventure, Magic, Klippy, Nolafus, Foxrally, Oddball, Chocolate and the rest of you. Your influence, advice, creativity and personalities (not to mention your writing skills) have made the Roleplay Corner an amazing place for me to spend time.

My buddies from the supporter plug DJ - all of whom are mentioned already in the other two groups - you guys are a laugh a minute and you all have really interesting and diverse musical tastes. I look forward to spending more time goofing off with you all.

Avishka and Kura, you lovely ladies have both earned a mention to. You have been extremely encouraging and friendly towards me and are always very entertaining to talk too.

I mentioned them already, but I have to give a special thanks to Nolafus and El Héroe Oscuro. Both of them gave me a lot of advice and support in getting into new things (FF&W and blogging respectively) and I really appreciate their encouragement and aid.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Shoutout to Raikiri and Sir Bastian and Carnivore Chie and Dragon for being basically my online family. You guys keep me afloat when the going gets tough, and I love to laugh with you all when life is bliss.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'll add some more later, but here's three for now:

f90abac066e8c44e1d28f216ecf55d2c-d5v9rfh.gif
Adventure is my Lucina. Smart, brave, kind and a helpful young woman trying to save the future! You consider everyone to be precious, and you always had a keen interest on what everyone had to say; you don't ignore anyone, and you respect their own individuality. I think that's something that I'm proud to aspire to, and I hope that everyone can lead from your example! I have faith that you will save the future with your brilliant Falchion sword, Rika, and I'm glad that you're here with us!

b1bdfc905ce19f13b25efccda0c59e60-d5v9rax.gif
Lisia is the outstanding Lissa; Cute, bubbly and adorable all around. See, Lissa is a princess for the kingdom, and she sometimes worries about, 'how to be an actual princess'. But you know what the common answer was? She didn't have to do a thing; she was perfect the way she was. That's how I feel about you; you're absolutely wonderful just the way you are, because you're so passionate and kind at the same time, and we always have good times with you, laughing, chatting, it's just really easy to relax with you!

a1177085e30d547b33c08e852eb465d7-d5v9rg1.gif
Yoshikko is the lovely Cynthia! Like a hero, you have an amazing personality, and you're pretty talented to boot too! It's so great that we're speaking again because you know, you're an amazing friend, and I appreciate every single encounter and chat that we both have!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
k so my appreciation post for the following members

SHAWN!!! first of all i want to say that i feel like you making this thread is so representative of you. i feel like you're always so kind and you'll be the first person willing to help someone. even though you're usually a bit quiet on the server i think you still keep a watchful eye and jump in when needed and that feels really reliable! i appreciate you for all of these reasons and just how positive and a great friend you are :3 also this thread is a success and i love it!

WOLF u already know this but i wanted to say it here too because of what you did for me a while ago. i felt really understood by you and i feel like you're always there for anyone who needs something. you put so much work in the server and it really bears its fruits! i hope we can skype at some point when u get a mic :>

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Shoutout to Sonata for working his arse off when it comes to contributing to this community. Seriously, this guy is everywhere when it comes to providing discussion with other users. Mad props to the guy in earning a Moderator position as he really does deserve it. He's also hit big strides in planning some cool, new, and fun events that you might see roll out in the new few weeks, which is pretty impressive to see him not wasting any time at all and is transitioning into the position quite well. Seriously, congratulations need to be given to the man!

Also I heard he'll give you free cookies if you shoot him a VM. Honestly, go chit-chat with him sometime when you got a few minutes - you won't be disappointed as he's a really great guy!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
-Reads from a speech transcript.-

U-Uhm...I'd like to t-thank Peitharchia for being an amazing person..always stopping by to chat to me, and being there whenever I feel lonely. One of the few people I'd give my heart to.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Hooray for Klippy, El Heroé Oscuro, Zekrom and Sonata. You guys are all awesome mods, and awesome people regardless, and you all have excellent humour!

Hooray for all other PC staff as well, you all put so much work into this place to make it the best Pokémon forum (and IMO, the best of any forum) in existence. I haven't really read many of your posts enough to know you well enough, but I do know that you're all awesome :D!

Shoutout to PlatinumDude for being extremely helpful to people looking for help with competitive Pokémon!

Shoutout to Howmander for being a very kind and helpful person in general!

Shoutout to all the generous traders we have here, everyone I've traded with on this forum has been kind and generally awesome about the whole thing!

Shoutout to gimmepie for being a really funny person!

Shoutout to Hikamaru for being a very kind person!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Shoutout to Dragon for creating the Hoenn Posting Challenge. The third generation forum had died out a little. There used to appear one new post on an already existing thread in a few days. This small push motivated people and brought the activity back to the forum (with already twelve new threads over the last week).

Shoutout to [supporter]Squirrel[/supporter] for creating a huge amount of new games at Pokémon Trivia. I can't say Pokémon Trivia used to be dead, but these new games make the forum feel more alive and more bonded to the other regular posters there.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guess it's about time I did this properly;

ASLAN - You're a really interesting and exiting person to be around and I don't think you value yourself as highly as everyone around you does. You're an amazing person to talk to and spend time with and I'm honestly delighted every time I hear you have a holiday coming up just because we have so much fun together when you are around. You're one of the only people I can talk to about anything and I hope you know how much I respect you - you're always such a constant source of happiness despite how bad everything around you seems and that's a truly admirable quality to have. I know in the past you've had something of a difficult life but I'm proud of who you've become from it and I'm proud to call you my friend!

DRAGON - You might be a little surprised to see your name here given we don't talk that much, but you've always been someone I've looked up to and your attitude to life has always been a great example to follow. Your priorities are usually on point and you seem to have a very caring nature about you from our recent chats a couple of nights ago. I'm mostly posting to thank you for that night in the group chat when there was no one else to talk to and you made things a bit easier by being there, but you've always struck me as a guy that would look out for any of his friends and that's a great trait to have.

PIDGEY - You've always been my #1 bird and best friend ever since shortly after we first met. We have a weird friendship a lot of the time and I don't know if it's one that would work for most people, but it works great for us and I'm very thankful for it. You've always been the person to try and cheer me up when things are going badly, to talk to about problems in life, and generally be a great supportive friend no matter what's going on even if I'm being a jerk about it at the time. You put up with a lot from me sometimes and you're still always there to speak reason at the end even if I'm adamant you're wrong (until finally admitting you're right as always), and it's this kind of relationship that makes me think we understand each other a lot better than with most other people. Back when we first met you were instantly trying to be as helpful as possible and, despite being shy at the time, you always went out of your way to make things easier for everyone around you which made me grow quite attached to you early on. Then we got talking properly and realised how much we had in common and we've been great friends ever since. Whether it's constant insults, spamming song lyrics or just arguing about why Bard sucks, I enjoy all of our chats and I'm really glad you're in my life. I'm sure you know I do feel bad about having less time together over the past months, but I think that's just going to be the case from now on and although it sucks I'm sure it won't change anything. Thanks for everything!

SHEEP - This is more of an impersonal thing, but you've always been a great influence on me and you've always been someone to look up to. Your posts are always wonderful to see and you have a tendency to light up any thread you're in - good thing you're in a lot of the ones I use! I loved our chats in the past and it's a shame to see they've stopped, but hopefully we'll find time soon :)

TWILIGHTBLADE - You're a wonderful person despite all the muk you've had to live through and really I just hope you're aware of that. You're an inspiration to me and when I grow up I want to be just like you :p You used to be one of my closest friends and although we've drifted apart recently, I still value your friendship very highly and I hope you know I'll always do anything I can to make you happy if you need me. You were the person that really made me start getting involved with PC (despite being scared of you at first :D) and I can honestly say without you I wouldn't have stuck around for the first few months - you made me feel so welcome and like the forum friendships could become something meaningful. You've always been such a warm and loving person and I know you'd put anyone before yourself in a heartbeat if it made their lives easier, so I just want to say thanks for being such a wonderful person sweetie. You'll always be my momma. ♥

POKÉTRIVIA CREW - Whether old or new every single person making the forum such a fun place to be right now is someone I adore. Revise Librarian is one of the wittiest and funniest people I've met, classiccartoonsftw is a really interesting person that I'm having a lot of fun getting to know, Sheep as I've mentioned before is a constant source of enjoyment in these threads, H.A.N. manages to be the life of every thread with such creative responses to the most lackluster questions and ninjas me at every opportunity possible, Blue gives constant interesting insight into the trivia, DyingWillFlareon has a hilarious and creative mind coupled only be her ability to draw whatever random rubbish we come up with, Starry Windy giving interesting twists to old threads, Sonata making an extra effort to give interesting posts, Foxrally with his really approachable posting style, and even the newer members like magicarp4thewin are making the forum such a fun place to be right now. I'm really sorry if I forgot anyone but I hope you all know I love you!

I almost certainly forgot some people here but that's everyone I can think to thank right now - I might add some more as time goes on. Also just noticed how many animals I seem to be friends with. :D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
i will in return appreciate christos who is like my best mod bud even though i hate his manaphy and even though i let him know this like 2 times a week :)

OK i will elaborate since he's unsatisfied, i appreciated you before this thread even existed ok

christos i appreciate you because you're so approachable, i think you're funny and witty and i can joke around with you but we'll both know we're messing (sometimes :p).

Last edited:

oddísh1

:jigglypuff:
Years
ok since christos mentioned me, shoutout 2 christos for being the coolest
also for calling me oddish when u heard yoshikko had a sister bcause thats why its my username

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
had to wait a day after so it wouldn't look like I was just copying squirrel
First, I'd like to say thanks to Bliss(who was named Prixy) for getting me out of my shell and coaxing me on in the hacking scene(even if that specific game hasn't come out yet!) and being very friendly and helpful!

And also the people at Challenges, who are vey helpful when you don't understand the rules and creative for making such great challenges.especially AoTora as the sole other signed up challenger at my own

BettyNewbie is around many different threads around Generaland such with great questions that spark everyone to say their opinion and agree or disagree with others'. Just thought I'd gjve a shoutout.

Wicked3DS, CoffeDrink, and everyone else at Toxic to the Touch Poison Type fanclub too, even though we've really slowed down our conversations, I'm sure it's just due to school work and such.

The people I've traded with at the Trading Corner, especially XDamaru and rob_tjis, they're always nice. I can't name everyone from there but you know who you are. :3

The nice people I've met at the ROM Hacking Hub, mostly through the PC: Team Hack Off. This goes mostly to trenhoj, who pushes me to stop being lazy everytime we talk, Ruki Makino and Bill Cipher, who, even if they're out of the hack off for now I guess, still left very big impressions on me, PoK3Matr1x, who is trying just as hard to help us complete our mission!, and my hacking heros: DestinedJaGold, Aethestrode, and Cutlerine. I'm sure there's others from here but I might've forgotten for now. :3

And finally, everyone at Pokemon Trivia- The ones who I actually look forward to talking to every morning. H.A.N., Revise Librarian, Squirrel, magikarp4thewin, Precious Dark, Archer99, Blue, Foxrally, cream, and everyone else either new or old. Ps you're my favorites ;3

Last edited:

srinator

shoutout to anti for being an amazing person and helping me patiently as i learn the mysterious ways of pokemon.
shoutout to elf for always having the srica pik in standby so i have something to be scared about all the time.
shoutout to syn for being a terrible person and threatening me with ghastly/abra offense. na i kid ur cool.
shoutout to gloom for being amazing and a really nice person to talk too.
shoutout to archer for being a cool battle buddy.
zeffy is really great and we were always kinda best buds, aslan for appreciating my you suck channel,christos for his silly manaphy obsession, and ashley for being a big noob :#
shoutout to wolf for being amazing and hosting pcl, and ofc the battle server for being my home.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Oops, forgot to mention Archer99 for being a decent battler and not talking about how good he is every 2 minutes. :p Also srinator for being the Battle Server mascot.

I'd also mention a few mods but that'd probably be most of them so I won't.
spheal.png

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Shoutout to my most favourite people in this forum, srinator and Christos, for being literally amazing.

Shoutouts to ALL battle server regulars and staff--without you we won't be where we are right now. Here's to a better future for us, cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Shoutouts to Sanguine, yoshi and Anti~

Sang is really remarkable and fun to hang with though we don't talk often, Anti is a wonderful battler and I'd say he's the go to person if you need any assistance since he's really knowledgeable and approachable! Yoshikko again for listening and being there for me when I was going through a tough time. :3

Oh and to all my battle server buddies~!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Huge shoutout to the regulars in the Roleplay DCC, lately gimmepie, Foxrally, Deceptio, Weiss Schnee, Turnip, Godzil and more. It's so much fun brainstorming ideas for our section with you guys! RPC 4lyf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back