• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey guys <3

Every time I try to connect to the internet, I get the error code 051300. I've looked it up and tried all of the suggestions, but nothing seems to work. I've checked that my WEP key and everything are correct. My DSi isn't damaged in any way. The modem is right next to me, and I've tried it from another room as well. It used to work fine. Any suggestions? =/
Have you enabled MAC Address filtering in your router? Or has someone else had access to your router?

beca

◔_____◔
Years
Nobody else has had access to it, as far as I know ;/

It's now giving me error code 052210-1, not sure what's going on xD

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/628.shtml

That link above is info of Braviary. I wanna breed and train a new Rufflet and plan to teach it Superpower after evolving into Braviary but it seems impossible since Rufflet evolves at lv54 but Braviary learns Superpower at 51 wtf ??!! I think you might wonder this, but no, Rufflet cant learn Superpower.

What am i supposed to do? D=

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

That link above is info of Braviary. I wanna breed and train a new Rufflet and plan to teach it Superpower after evolving into Braviary but it seems impossible since Rufflet evolves at lv54 but Braviary learns Superpower at 51 wtf ??!! I think you might wonder this, but no, Rufflet cant learn Superpower.

You can teach Braviary Superpower by going to Mistralton City and going to the Move Relearner and teaching it like that.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years

Give a Heart Scale to a girl in Mistralton City and she'll teach it to your Braviary for you.

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
Years
Is it possible to find Aeriel Ace as a TM somewhere in the game? I've been looking but I haven't had any luck...

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
I've finished White and I'm up to the 5th gym on Black, should I give Black a dragon type early? Like Hydreigon or Haxorus from White. If so, which one of these should be given over?

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
Whats the best GEN V tank

I really need a tank for my team, and it has to be gen 5. Any suggestions? No legendaries allowed.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I read on Serebii.net that you have to link with Black and do some stuff in the city there, and it affects which pokemon appear in White Forest.

That's how you get them to White Forest, not how you get them out of White Forest. Thanks though :)

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
Years
Okay, my Pokemon Black game gets this Save Error and on a separate incident, it froze during a cutscene. I'm not sure what caused this. Any ideas? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back