• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Puzzle(I'm creating a fangame! Finally!)

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Okay! It's time for a update! This is the first encounter with Shane!
Shane.png

Yes, I know that the backsprite is still Brendan's, but It's going to stay that way until we change the hero and the heroine overworlds.
Shane2.png

Shane and his Dratini. I just started over again to test some new events, so that Shane doesn't dissapear in thin air anymore when he gives the tour, as you saw in the two videos. So, I chose Piplup this time.
Shane3.png

Yes, I know about the "\PN" problem. It seems to remove the backslash. I'll change it, but I had already got the screenshot taken, so...

I hope you have enjoyed this weeks update!

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years

For the zero supporters out there...(Just kidding, I know you're out there, and look at the thread, but never post. I can at least name six people that do this...) I just want to tell you about something. I just discovered Allistar's, and a lot of other tiles lately,(Fine, I discovered them a long time ago... I just never thought of using them) and I've decided we need a change of graphics. So, I'll be using tiles from different places in different cities(Allistar's is Gumtree Grove and Beeswarm Town, Kyledove's on Mountaintrack Road, Destined's on PkMn Highway...), just to make it look good. Just thought you might want to hear it, meh, not really a update. I'll post screens when I finish editing the tilesets and actually map the new areas.

See ya!

Likewise

Bye.
Years
dude sorry for not commenting!
it's looking great, but change the default hero sprites and try to get this moved to the showcase it'll get a lot more attention.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
dude sorry for not commenting!
It's fine! As long as you see it, you don't have to post. But posting IS nice...
it's looking great, but change the default hero sprites and try to get this moved to the showcase it'll get a lot more attention.
That's what I was thinking too. If you think it's a good idea, I think I'll post a new thread in the showcase. Expect in about two days! :D If it gets approved!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
It's fine! As long as you see it, you don't have to post. But posting IS nice...

That's what I was thinking too. If you think it's a good idea, I think I'll post a new thread in the showcase. Expect in about two days! :D If it gets approved!
I was thinking about the same thing for my game, showcases almost has 7x more people than there looking threads at the same time...

Now onto your game, i really liked the idea of more puzzles and things like that. Can we expect more HMs for this game?

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
I was thinking about the same thing for my game, showcases almost has 7x more people than there looking threads at the same time...

Now onto your game, i really liked the idea of more puzzles and things like that. Can we expect more HMs for this game?
7x more people... that's true. Check out Pokemon the lost world, it gets 7 posts a day, wheras my threads average is 0.5 posts a day.
yah you might want to make a thread in gamesshocase :)
but BEFORE you do that change the sprite.
That's what I was thinking... again... I've got my spriters working on them.

Back