• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
Years
I tryed playing beta1 on my pc and psp but only a white screen. I then also tryed the flash save to 129 or somtin like that but no change?
I need help with this problem, can someone please message me the fix. Please!!!

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
Years
I patched it to a clean ruby rom many times, but nothing different but a white screen?

okay, I have tried using different Rubys, I have tried using different patching programs, I running out of ideas.

I got this to work on my PSP once, but it was glitchy and froze, I tried it again later, and would not load at all.

Does this use an American copy of Ruby, or European? This is the only idea I have left.

also, I too have had problems with Pokemon hacks on my PSP. Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and a few others work, but this, Omega, Ruby Destiny, and Flame of Rage didn't.

Omega would play until I touched tall grass, Destiny looked corrupted, and FoR would work until the first scripted event (when you go down stairs for the first time, the girl starts to talk, and then BOOM!).

any ideas?
I can help you fix the prob. with playing the other hacks on psp but only Light Platium doesnt seem to work at the moment :/
I still get the white screen to Crono as well:/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Night

Will somebody plz help me.Im just passed the second dream, and when i try to leave it says "Jesse: I cannot go out during the night"

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
okay, I have tried using different Rubys, I have tried using different patching programs, I running out of ideas.

I got this to work on my PSP once, but it was glitchy and froze, I tried it again later, and would not load at all.

Does this use an American copy of Ruby, or European? This is the only idea I have left.

also, I too have had problems with Pokemon hacks on my PSP. Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and a few others work, but this, Omega, Ruby Destiny, and Flame of Rage didn't.

Omega would play until I touched tall grass, Destiny looked corrupted, and FoR would work until the first scripted event (when you go down stairs for the first time, the girl starts to talk, and then BOOM!).

any ideas?

okay, I have gotten Ruby Destiny (all of them) and Flame of Rage (kind of) to work. FoR has a glitch (atleast for me) where when I try to load my save file, well, to just doesn't work. The game noticed my file (it let me continue), but when I tried to load, I get a black screen. If I play through, I don't have any problems (that I have noticed).

This on the other hand. I can't even get this to start (on my PSP), I have played on my computer (and loved it), so I really want to be able to take this around with me. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Download

ummm..... i downloaded from a different site that deleted the rom, and i have yet to find a single link here >:(

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
roms are illegal so there not allowed on this site just download the ips and patch it to a clean ruby rom

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
i played through the beta 1 and i must say, this is a very interesting hack, i like the plot and i think the hero looks really cool. Also the other characters also are very good. This game feels nothing like ruby and that is the problem most hacks have.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Thanks to all!

p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!

setcrono15.png

Userbar

cronosupportera.png

Code:
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9861/cronosupportera.png

cronosupporterb.png

Code:
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4563/cronosupporterb.png

cronosupporterc.png

Code:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9160/cronosupporterc.png

Soon new updates!!

Sky

Years
hey
i like your hack and support it without a banner
and nice new
updates
but i cant play through beta 1 one while i have the prob with the pokemon shown
but keep it up
and see forward to beta two

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Great new updates I enjoyed the first release cant wait for a new release

rj217

a person
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2010
this is a great lookin hack. bt i cant play it since idk how 2 operate it. ima try wen the nex beta comes out

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Great screenshots!
I love them.
By the way, some of them are very similar to Black and White o.o
Anyways good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back