• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics A3: The World of Chaos [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Once again, I don't see the point of NPCs. I'd say we either leave the spots open for someone to take during the RP, or close them by Monday.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
We shall discuss this over VM later.

Edit on October 21, 2011:
@ Spellsun: You have two days to have a complete SU posted.

@ EVERYONE ELSE WITH A RESERVATION: You all have one day left to post up a complete SU.

Last edited:

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
I'll finish this tomorrow.

Name: Luther Luna

Race: Bangaa

Job: Trickster / Templar

Side: Nex Malum

Appearance: Luther has many scars strewn across his body. Mainly from the various fights he's been in. And he's been in a lot of fights. There is one scar in particular, although heavily covered by clothes, that may peak the interest of one's eyes. He has a heavily guarded scar on his left leg. It is shaped like a sword with various diverse markings upon it. It looks both elegant and painful at first sight. The Bangaa guards it under three layers of bandages, and his uniform. He wants nobody to see it.
He wears the standard uniform for a Trickster: white vest with folded sleeves coupled with the purple scarf, plus the knickerbockers with the funny symbol on them, almost like a Ninja's throwing star. His footwear is all but extraordinary, but he refuses to wear goggles. Says it distracts his razor sharp eyesight. His eyes are a piercing blue, and he has quite a muscular build, not to mention his tail is a little curled at the tip. A minor birth deformity.

Luther stands at a great 6 "8". While not the largest stature, it is certainly not the most regular either. However, he is not a brute. He is much the opposite. Despite his size and strength, he prefers to steer clear of fights.

History: Luther Luna's transition from honorable Templar to cretin Trickster is quite fascinating to say the least. Born into a small streetear family, Luther's childhood was quite uneventful. Luther had always been torn by desire. One minute he wanted one thing, the next another. Finally, the day came when his goal was set: to become an honorable Templar Knight. After failing to become one at first, the twenty-three year old Bangaa set out on a journey of self-discovery. After his return to his hometown, he was a full-merited Templar Knight. Shortly after his prideful arrival at his home, he was asked to join Clan Silpher. This was a great honor-Clan Silpher was a great clan, and a main rival of the great Clan Gully. Luther accepted the invitation with enthusiasm, and stayed working with this clan for the next three years. After that-something terrible happened.

Luther and Clan Silpher had been asked to bring down a great monster by the name of Klork. Apparently, a mad Alchemist had used one of his growing serums to create a giant Antlion. The Antlion had been stalking the Khitli Sands ever since, and had been named Klork. It was a coup. A villainous Clan by the name of Clan Kroft had created Klork, and with its help they totally eliminated Clan Silpher, only its leader and the current second in command-Luther Luna-were taken hostage by the clan. A mark was burned on them. The leader-a Hume by the name of Cole-struggled and was murdered, leaving only Luther. Not wanting to suffer the same fate as his partner, Luther indured the pain of the burning metal as it touched his yellow skin. A strange sword mark was imprinted on him, and then he was left to rot in the streets of Fluorgis. Fluorgis was a very polluted city, because of the Aerodome, so Luther had trouble surviving in the harsh environment of street life. Soon, he became involved with gambling in an effort to gain money, this lead to necessary lying, cheating, fighting. Which soon twisted Luther Luna's view of the world. In just three years, he had become a lying, cheating, cretin.

Soon he joined the ranks of a gang. They were named The Fluorgis Wave. Luther soon murdered their leader and took control of the gang. He led them to become a feared gang, and learned the ways of the Trickster, changing his attire and everything. Until finally, one day, Luther was contacted by a member of Nex Malum, who were looking for powerful squad members. They'd just re-risen. Promised wealth and power beyond imagination; Luther left for Nex Malum. His gang did not want him to go, however, and tried to stop him. He killed them all. Now in Nex Malum, Luther is more powerful than ever.

Personality: Luther Luna is an extremely deceitful, unkind person. He is in almost every sense: a cretin. He is a liar, a thief, a murderer and many more things. He does not give anything, he simply takes it. He does not ask, he just does. Nobody can stop him doing what he wants. He has a great knowledge of people: the way they behave and react, and so he is very convincing. Only those who know him all too well can escape his oh-so convincing lies. Luther craves money. Over all things, he craves money. He would kill someone for a quarter, and kill a hundred people for one gil. He steals from just about everyone anywhere, and takes every opportunity he gets to take someone's purse. Luther is also a traitor, he would betray anyone, even if he'd known that person forever. Another thing Luther craves is power. He loves the thought of ruling over people. Towering over them. But he's mostly a coward, and despite his size and strength, loves to avoid a battle.

Password: THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!

Other: Luther's weapons are a deck of beautifully decorated cards and a Dragon's Whisker Lance.

Last edited:

Thiefany

.S t r a w B e r r y.
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Ahh darn it. :< I finished my SU earlier this morning, desu...

...And I forgot to take it out of my book. O.o

*facepalm* Double time desu!!

And yes, this is a very nice RP, des. :D Hope this all goes well, desu~!

And I DO HOPE you guys can bear with me.. ^^"

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ EVERYONE WITH A RESERVATION EXCEPT SPELLSUN: THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY TO HAVE A SU UP!

@ Spellsun: You have one day left.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
I think thinking 6 days and writing 1 hour was a bad idea. Anyways, this is my "masterpiece". *avoids tomatoes*

Name: George McCollum

Race: Hume

Job: Paladin/White Mage

Side: Gully

Appearance: George's appearance is quite different than other Paladins. He wears a Platinum Helm instead and has a Platinum Mail on top of his coat. He has a sword he calls "Baptism" which is actually "Save the Queen". A name, Lucas McCollum, is engraved on the sword. George has a shield on his left hand. He also has a healing staff just in case somebody needs healing.

George is 5'8 feet tall. His skin is tanned white, his eyes are stormy gray. His hair is spiky short and blonde. He has a scar on his arm because of an accident during his sparring practice with his clan mates.

History: George's story starts 20 years before FFTA3. In the outskirts a peaceful town of Camoa, a man with a white coat and hood was talking with 2 other people like him. Their faces were grim and full of weariness. The man was tanned white with brown hair and gray eyes. His companion, a woman, was bleached white with long blonde hair and icy blue eyes. The other person had brown hair and a scar across his eye. Soon, the fourth person came, breathing heavily and holding a bag full of potions and phoenix downs. He had red eyes full of regret and anger. His hands were red, probably soaked with blood. The man impatiently hit the stone floor with his staff and began screaming at the latecomer. It seemed like time had stopped when his first word came out. The man then turned and walked away from his companions. The other three nodded to each other and followed the angry man. The gentle sound of a wind. Trees bending towards the mountains. So peaceful. But would peace be with 4 fugitives, who were running away from everybody just because they had an important artifact of ancient times and killed a man because of it?

The 4 were being chased by different clans and were wanted in public. 3 years they were chased and the guilds never gave up searching for them. Not until they found the quartet in Baptiste Hill.

The 4 were going through the boulder passage. They didn't want to be detected by other travelers, so they decided to go through the mountain passage to get to Zedlei forest, where they could try to hide themselves and finally have a rest there. That was their plan. Until it was crumbled into pieces. A man was leading the group, a woman with a baby in her hands following close by. The second man was behind them, but the third one was nowhere to be seen, probably scouting ahead for dangers and ambushes. The rocky path was hard and tiring, but the fugitives didn't care about it. Raindrops were pouring down, hardening the path even more. They wanted to get rid of the artifact. No other person should suffer because of this thing. The man slowly took his bag and opened it. He took a pile of towels and slowly opened. There right in front of him was a black tiger. Its pelt was grayish black, its striped were black like darkness. The man remembered how he had to kill the man. He was innocent. He had nothing to do with this. But he died. Just because of—

Then suddenly an ear-piercing cry came. A man was tumbling down the passage. He was wearing an identical white coat and a hood. Then he fell right in front of the group. "Jason!" – the leader of the group cried after shoving the artifact back to his bag - "No…". The man took off his hood and threw his coat. There stood a Paladin, his holy armor dirty and worn out, but shining. On one hand he held a crystal sword and on his other hand was a bright shield. "Jason… Let me ease your pain a bit." Suddenly the man's hands started to glow. He breathed in deeply. Then, a ray of light came from his sword and went inside the body of the weathered man. A second of silence passed, and Jason opened his eyes. "Hey, brother. Glad you helped me." He stood up, taking out a staff.

"A group of men, wearing masks and black outfits ambushed me. They're gonna get you soon enough. We should run, brother. We won't be able to beat them." Then at the other side of the road came out 5 people with masks and ninja-like outfits. They all had sharp katanas, ready to slice the travelers. "They're going to pay for this. For Ivalice!" And the man charged at the men. No movement came from the man's enemies. When the distance was about 5 feet between them, then they suddenly disappeared, confusing the man. "Chris, roll away from there!" – came out the cry from behind. The man rolled just in time to see hundreds of blades falling at the place he should have been. "Close call. Nadia! Get out of here! Take others with you and don't come back."

"NO! Don't leave me! We still have to name the baby-"
"Stop! The baby's useless if you won't survive!" – Chris said. He knew that he will have to stall some time for others to run away. Then he added: "They're after me. Don't worry. I'll come back." Then the man held up his shield, guarding himself from a blade.
"Wait, brother! Let me-" – Jason's yell was interrupted by a gunshot. He stopped, then suddenly fell face first into the mud. Blood was tickling from his chest. The man dropped his staff, which rolled away from him until it felt into the crevice far in the right.
"Jason! They'll die today. By my sword!" Chris dashed forward with anger, unaware of a moogle standing right up on the peak of the riff, aiming for Chris's chest. Then a gunshot sounded again. The bulled passed fast through the rain and dug into the Paladin's arm. Chris staggered from the blow. He felt a tremendous amount of pain on his arm. He turned around, staring at Nadia's cold eyes. Then he muttered: "By the way… Name our baby George… Now, go." Then he took his bag pack and threw into the crevice. Then he rushed forward into the growing mist and was never seen again.

Nadia returned to Camoa safely with Blake, the other paladin. There she separated with Blake, who insisted on staying with her, but agreed after being convinced by Nadia to leave her alone in peace. After that, she went further deeper into the woods until she collapsed because of lack of sleep and hunger. Fortunately, a couple of Humes found her and took her in with the baby. 3 days later, mysteriously, Nadia disappeared, but left some armor, a sword, a staff and a letter, telling them to keep George with them. The letter also asked them to raise him into a Holy Paladin and never let him fall into the hands of evil. They raised the child as their own for 10 years until they heard of a newly formed legendary Clan Gully. They took the child and asked one of the members to take him in. After some convincing, the Clan finally took him in. The young George studied basic arts of healing and fighting from the clan members and soon knew how to cure and how to handle a sword. Now, he was a Paladin, ready to back his clan mates up and do good deeds for residents of Ivalice. He wanted to make a better life for others. He wanted to stop Nex Malum and it's evil plans.

Personality: George is a peace-loving human. He wants to achieve peace for the sake of others. He doesn't like fighting, but for his "ultimate" goal, he would fight and help his clan mates whenever they nee help. Also, George likes to whack his clan mates' heads with his staff whenever he thinks he needs to put them back into sense. George likes jokes, but doesn't like it when somebody pulls pranks at others.

George likes working in groups and hates working on his own. He likes company and friends. But sometimes, he can become a little bit rude when he's angered. George is also quite confident in himself. He's optimistic and never loses hope in danger. But sometimes he can be a coward if he's fighting alone.

Likes: Jokes, groups, backing up, hitting everybody with his staff, learning more white magic
Dislikes: Pranks, ambushes, solo works, lamb meat, raisins

Password: THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!

Other: I'm not sure if Game Over1375, Xilfer123 accepted my choice of something. P.S. I don't know if I'll be accepted to this RP. So, I'm wondering if you agreed on letting my character be a... You know what.

My history is horrible. Tell me if I need to edit some parts.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Thiefany: You still have one day to get that SU out of your book, no need to quit :D

@T.i.T.a.N.j.U.s.T.i.N: Your history is more like a post than a summary of the history, but since it was very well written, and there's nothing particularly wrong with it, I don't see why you shouldn't be Accepted

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ TiTaN.JuStIn: Congrats on the acceptance. Can't wait to see what you can do.

@ Thiefany: I hope you can have it up some time today.

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
LOL, I'm not getting ahead of myself. I'm just getting IN FRONT of myself. XD jk jk. Well, my SU's done. Hope you like it. :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Everyone: I and Game Over have decided to add a new NPC Character to Clan Gully. Since nobody has joined it as some type of healer character yet, Game Over and I will share this Alchemist Nu Mou character as the healer of the clan. Unless someone else wants to make a healer character by Monday, which is when the RP starts.

@Spellsun: Your SU is nice. I think your character will make a nice addition to Nex Malum. Never heard of combining great size with cowardly tactics. Man, you are quite unorthodox my friend. Accepted

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Remember Xilfer, there is TiTaN.JuStIn with his character. XD The Alchemist is there as a fighter/healer, since he is a Alchemist/White Mage.

@ Spellsun: I agree with Xilfer. You are accepted. Good SU.

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Thanks. I honestly thought I could've done better on the personality section, tho. I'm pretty rusty recently. :D Hope this RP kicks off soon. :3

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Spellsun: Chill, bro. I'm kinda off mah game recently, too. But we'll get back on track as soon as this RP kicks off.

@Game Over: Oh yeah. lol.

@T.i.T.a.N.j.U.s.T.i.N: :O You just hit the GM! You're banned from this RP!! XD I kid, i kid. :P

So, shouldn't we start, now, people? I'm getting itchy :P

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Yup, I'm definitely game. That means when we get Game Over's approval, he can post up the IC Thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back