• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon United [M][OOC]

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Well, we all haven't been active. XD Mhm, we just need check if the others are alive! :3

ElectroJoe

The Electric Guy
Years
I'm still here and willing. I'm just waiting for the others to post. I'm not being passive aggressive when I say this... no, seriously. I know everyone has a life outside the internet, and I know what it's like for life to get in the way. So by all means, take your time.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Alright, after two days if the others haven't replied to the roll call, then we'll assume they drop this.

And yeah, life can be busy. Haha.

aperrentis

Degreaser politics
Years
Yeah I'm horribly sorry for not putting any meat on the table. ( ´_>`)
I'll get on it, and try to be more active.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE I JUST HONESTLY SUCK AT FILLER POSTS!! Once the tournament is ready I'll kick into posting mode and be as active as time allows!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Some of us haven't registered IC for the tournament yet. I'm currently checking who's registered so far (some help would be greatly appreciated).

It's currently night time, like around 21:00 (9:00 PM). Well, since the Tournament will start in a week, & we'll be doing a timeskip after tonight IC, I'll automatically register everyone when I do the timeskip, like your character signed up during the week. For now, do whatever you want, & once everyone's character's have gone to bed, we can get started with the timeskip. Everyone's Pokemon will gain 1 level up after the timeskip, training-wise. Hope this encourages everyone to post!~

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
Are you guys accepting new characters? I'm interested in nerding out with you.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
ShinyDiamond already told me they're not accepting anymore characters, but okay, whatever :/
Huh? I read what he told you, and that's not exactly what he said.

I'm currently not accepting new SU's anymore, VillageofDragons. ;; Spots are full. I might open more in the future, but for now they're full. Sorry.
So if you're interested, I don't see any reason not to keep an eye out.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Huh? I read what he told you, and that's not exactly what he said.

So if you're interested, I don't see any reason not to keep an eye out.

Yes, the future, which unfortunately probably won't be for awhile now seeing as the Roleplay just started. I'm still keeping my eye on this and plan to join in the future, but right now posting an SU would be a waste of time and effort like when I tried to do so. Was just giving you some friendly advice, that's all ;)

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
You might never know what will happen, so preparing an SU is fine.

also, Viviette's not gonna register, sadly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Feel free to watch the RP progress if you want. Having an SU ready ahead of time will save you...time. DAVID! Get me some more lines!

:\ Since Viviette won't participate, I'll just substitute in a random NPC trainer.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Feel free to watch the RP progress if you want. Having an SU ready ahead of time will save you...time. DAVID! Get me some more lines!

:\ Since Viviette won't participate, I'll just substitute in a random NPC trainer.

*cough* maybe you should open some spots *cough cough*

I know I'm not a GM but maybe you'll get a reward if you listen to my suggestion ;D Believe, you want that reward.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
*cough* maybe you should open some spots *cough cough*

I know I'm not a GM but maybe you'll get a reward if you listen to my suggestion ;D Believe, you want that reward.

o_O ...Opening up two spots so that the last entry can be filled not by an NPC trainer, but a player instead. Definitely not for the reward though. Nope nope.

I'll initiate the timeskip this Wednesday to get the tournament started right away. So everyone can do whatever, but be sure to get to bed before then.

Back