Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 23rd, 2014, 07:36 AM
Leijon
DEAD.
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
wow im so behind of my club duties ;~;

i cringe ;;

maybe first ill try to post here and there and get ahold of the reigns once again before i create new clubs :)

So I guess this can be considered my coming back phase I guess? Haha :)
Old April 23rd, 2014, 02:54 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Glad to see you back, Gunner; we've missed you. <3 If you ever fall back on keep your club active, you're always free to assign some co-owners to them, you know? I'd personally be pretty interested in that; would love to land a hand, haha.
for all distractions.

Last edited by Peitharchia; April 23rd, 2014 at 03:33 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2014, 03:05 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
^what she said. I've been taking care of your music club mostly, but for the others, I would highly recommend promoting someone to co-owner or you can transfer ownership if you can no longer fulfill your duties. I mean, all up to you. xD

"It was HIS hat, Mr. Krabs... HE WAS NUMBER ONE!"
Old April 23rd, 2014, 10:01 PM
Leijon
DEAD.
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Yeah, I know keeping my duties in the air like that isnt owner attitude :(

But I'm here and ready to help once more :)
Old April 24th, 2014, 01:47 AM
Adventure
in H O E N N

Nature: Naive
Well, it's not all the owner's fault is it? :p Without posting members, it's... Uh, not really possible to have a club.

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤
Old April 24th, 2014, 01:48 AM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Any club that's not on the first page, or on the club directory means that it's dead and it is available for remake. So maybe the club you wanted to post in was dead and it has an opportunity for you or someone to revive it from the dead by making a brand new thread. What club was it, btw?
The Atheist Alliance, Andy made it originally. It was a pretty active thread too, but it sort of went *poof*
Old April 24th, 2014, 06:07 AM
Judge Mandolore Shepard
Spectre Agent
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Well, due to lack of activity, I have no choice. I will have Ah yes, "Reapers" - The Mass Effect Fan Club get closed. As for before the Super Sentai/Power Rangers fan club is created, I will search out a co-owner for it. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Owner of Play Well - The LEGO Fan Club

OSO STRONG
Old April 24th, 2014, 08:42 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
The Atheist Alliance, Andy made it originally. It was a pretty active thread too, but it sort of went *poof*
I've been wanting to see more of a "hobby" side of FC&G tbh, and I'm really glad there's a lot of common interest/social clubs popping up! FC&G is not all about fandoms and such, so I'd say go for it. I remember that club all too well, and it was really successful. Feel free to make it when you have the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Mandolore Shepard View Post
Well, due to lack of activity, I have no choice. I will have Ah yes, "Reapers" - The Mass Effect Fan Club get closed. As for before the Super Sentai/Power Rangers fan club is created, I will search out a co-owner for it. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Really sorry you feel that way. I'll go ahead and close it right now. :(

Old April 24th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Quote:
I've been wanting to see more of a "hobby" side of FC&G tbh, and I'm really glad there's a lot of common interest/social clubs popping up! FC&G is not all about fandoms and such, so I'd say go for it. I remember that club all too well, and it was really successful. Feel free to make it when you have the chance.
Yeah, I was a pretty active member in that club, and I sort of miss it. It sort of died when Shining went offline for a while. Is it possible/allowed to use the original CSS/post that Andy had made for it?
Old April 24th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

As long as you add in a small credit thingy like "original thread made by catholic nun" or something like that, I don't see that as a problem. :) I'll go ahead and PM you the clean template if you like.

Old April 24th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Quote:
As long as you add in a small credit thingy like "original thread made by catholic nun" or something like that, I don't see that as a problem. I'll go ahead and PM you the clean template if you like.
Kk, thanks Minerva. I went and asked Andy as well.

Alright, just waiting for approval.

Last edited by Phantom; April 25th, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old April 27th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Hey guys! I'm currently in the process of making a few [awesome] changes to this thread as well as the club guide. I've made about two CSS templates already and I won't reveal them until the beginning of the month, so stay tuned for that!

Also, April was a great month for new clubs, so I wanted to give lots of kudos to the following clubs for becoming successful on their first few days/weeks. You rock!

The Youtube Society
The Christian Community
The Atheist Alliance 2.0
The Japanese Music Fan Club
The Language & Lingo Fan Club

Still looking for a club to join? Check those out. Those might pique your interest. :3

Old April 27th, 2014, 03:47 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Hey guys! I'm wondering if anybody would like to be in a Space Dandy club? Membership in the club awards you a free Boobies Points Card
"I'm not gonna die. Each one of you risked your lives to come to my rescue, and that's why I can't let you throw away your lives now, not for me, not again. I got this. Don't worry about me, babies."
-Space Dandy
Old April 29th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Just noticed, where's the Firefly club, why isn't there a Firefly club?

Who wants me to start a Firefly club?
Old April 30th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Noire
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Could anyone please help me prepare a CSS page for my club..? Credit of course will be given
Old May 1st, 2014, 10:00 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Gunner wanted me to over PokéCommunity Fan Club for her, so should I just make a post there and wait for it to be merged into OP? o: Would also volunteer to manage her Music Lovers' Club, but I think I have enough for now, haha.
for all distractions.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:01 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

I asked her if I could take over the Music Lovers FC, although the transfer will have to wait till Monday as I'm leaving out of town later today. (it'll be hassle to do some mod things via tablet/phone so it's better to wait haha)

The PokeCommunity Social Network Society, another club by Gunner will be in need of an owner, so if anyone would like to take over this one, send me a message!~ If no one is interested then I'll go ahead and lock it.

Last edited by Denny Hamlin; May 6th, 2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Club Lounge has been revamped, guys!

Locked.~

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here