• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Thanatos Version

republicoficoris

A Glorious Online Nation
Years
I'm at a loss of words. The pictures of the regions, trainers, etc. look very promising, more than most projects. Good luck!

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
hehe my favorite would have to be Hydrake.. with the other 2 coming in tied seconded :D

Wow, that's a first!

Somebody that likes Hydrake more than the other two! Some say he looks too derpy to be lovable. However, I'm so very glad that you like him! <3

I'm at a loss of words. The pictures of the regions, trainers, etc. look very promising, more than most projects. Good luck!

Many, many thanks! <3
I'll do my best to keep up the hard work~

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
This looks great, and I'm really liking Hydrake. Can't wait to see more! :)

Hourglasshero

General Concepts' Designer
Years
Amazing Job Elaynii!
Really digging the whole thing!
sprites do need a bit of work but i love what u have so far! :)

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
when i saw hydrake i immediatly thought, "OHMYGAWD, i have to choose that as a starter!"

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
This looks great, and I'm really liking Hydrake. Can't wait to see more!

Thank you! >w<
I'm really glad people are starting to like mah Hydrake! However, even as his creator, he's still too derpy lookin' for me to choose.

Amazing Job Elaynii!
Really digging the whole thing!
sprites do need a bit of work but i love what u have so far!

Thank you, Hari!
I'm glad you like my game~ n_n
And yes, I am aware that the sprites need a bit of work, especially with their color schemes. They're too dark, as you have said, multiple times. xD; Anyways, I'll eventually fix them.

when i saw hydrake i immediatly thought, "OHMYGAWD, i have to choose that as a starter!"

xD
Well, once I decide what the starter event is going to be and release a demo, you'll be able to choose your own Hydrake! I'm debating on releasing a demo once you defeat either of the Gym Leaders (Wyatt and Electra, for those who didn't know,) in Jager City.

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Okay, so I'm typing this up for the THIRD time now.. I've either had an unexpected reboot, an accidental browser freeze, or I shut doing the computer without posting. So, I shan't do it this time!

GAME UPDATE TIME

First and foremost, Ironed Heart has two composers for the game! They are SuperiorLarxene and lala19357! Go check 'em out if you haven't already done so! SuperiorLarxene will be the composer for the city/town/route/character themes while lala19357 will be composing the battle themes!

Larxy has already composed a wonderful theme! It's for the main city of the Azelon region, Jager City! Lala is currently working on Flaire's Battle theme~
Special Note: Jager City, once you have defeated either Gym Leaders there, will be the end of the demo I plan on releasing soon!

Update II

A very, very big thanks to Luka S.J. who scripted Ironed Heart a brand new menu interface!
Here it is:

NewMenu.png

I'm going to start learning how to script, because, I'm tired of asking/bothering people to do it for me..
Update II.A

Yes, the maps are now being revamped to look... more natural yet retain their Pokémon feel!

Update II.B

Yup, the starter sprites are being recolored to match their official art and meet the changes I have made to them. A big thanks to Hourglasshero, who after MANY times said they were too dark, so, I changed them.

Update II.C

The FakéDex is almost somewhat complete! While we are still lacking some sprites for them, Fakémon themselves are confirmed. Yes, I am still seeking some suggestions, but, for now, I think I'll be statisfied! There will be a grand total of 150 Fakémon you can catch, train, and trade! Plus, all of the other 649 Pokémon to catch as well! Those who require trading will now be able to evolve via certain methods..

Well, that's all for now!
I'll come back with some more screenies tomorrow~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Onice, 150 fakemon :O really cool.
The music thing didn't seem to work for some reason. Might be just me.
Can't wait for the demo ^_^

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
This is the second day in a row that the music thing isn't working for me, so yeah... I've got the same problem, seems like.

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Music isn't working for me either. When I tried to go directly to the source, it told me that I didn't have permission to access it. Can you try changing the permissions on that particular piece? It could explain why you're able to listen, but apparently no one else is able to access it.

Ęℓαчиıı

Years

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Okay, guys!
It's time for an update or two! Don't you all agree? I think so.

First and foremost..
I have FINALLY added a semi-decent story along with the folklore of the region as well. The entire region itself has also been enlarged to make it more ... explorable. Is that a word? If not, it is now.

Second, I have began to work on the VS. Sprites for the Gym Leaders!
Wyatt, Electra and Ire have not been started. Folia and Buck are done. Torri and Aero have been started. Desputa and Phaze are being revamped. Also, if you all haven't noticed, Litera-sure has kindly touched up Folia's sprite!

Finally, the legendary trio of the Azelon region are being designed as we speak.. Well, not really. They'll be up soon though!

EDIT: I have added the names of the legendary trio of the region; Theemos (Hate), Astulua (Love), and Alithma (Truth). Also, a poll for you all..

Should Ironed Heart have animated Fakémon?

Leave your answer(s) in your reply! DON'T FORGET TO REPLY!

Last edited:

F.M.P II

I AM number 4!!...Wait.
Years
Yes, It is I!...Who am I? Well...I'm your conscience *DEAL WITH IT*
Annnyway lol

Everything is looking beautiful so far Toonie. You better update the first thread soon though, I'll have to do something dastardly if that doesn't happen.

I can't wait to see some new Sprites, especially the Gym Leaders Vs Sprites and the Trio you've got planned

Also, Yes, yes I do think Ironed Heart would be nice with some Animated sprites. I don't know if I've said this before :3

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014

Should Ironed Heart have animated Fakémon?

Leave your answer(s) in your reply! DON'T FORGET TO REPLY!

Oh my. Animated Fakemon would be absolutely amazing. I haven't seen a ton of really good animated ones though. If you believe that this choice of action is completely feasible, then by all means I think you should do it. It'll be just one more treat atop this delicious game.

Back