• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
@cadgod120 yeh your right it would be hard just thought i'd mention it to see if it could be done???? o well :)

@alex Bro have you thought of making a gloworm Bug type pokemon that you could find near the begining of the game in like a forest or something :?, also i need you to do me a favor for me ive made a sprite for Freak And would really like you to fix it up because it sucks :)

Thanks,

~kian~

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I have finally finished the seemingly endless project of doing the graphics for the hunt system.
Now I can work on the fun part of actually making the system.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
nice one ty cant wait to see how the system works out

oh just wondering Bro maybe you could make new evos for evee with the new types cosmic, alien and so on :D

~kian~

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
You've named a Pokemon Swinflu? Expect people to come after you with baseball bats. No offense. At this point & time, just the concept alone of a Virus-type pig is enough to make some extremely angry people. It doesn't bother me so much one way or the other, but there will be other people taking offense to it, so I'd be REEEEEEEEALLY aware of that.

Reminds me of a similar situation I had when I was with Infinity Version, but that was only with a name.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
where have you been? swine flu is done and over with nobody cares any more (even though its every where in the US) besides most people thought it was funny

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
You've named a Pokemon Swinflu? Expect people to come after you with baseball bats. No offense. At this point & time, just the concept alone of a Virus-type pig is enough to make some extremely angry people. It doesn't bother me so much one way or the other, but there will be other people taking offense to it, so I'd be REEEEEEEEALLY aware of that.

Reminds me of a similar situation I had when I was with Infinity Version, but that was only with a name.
dude my friends have had swine flu and they thought it sucked and are over it. I don't see why no one is still afraid of H5N1 or avian flu that thing will kill you more easily than swine flu and you need a virus type pokemon named ebola

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
i thought i had swineflu. turned out i just had the flu with a high fever. I ended up getting nuemonia and taking a shot in the but XD. anyways, I think that i will start working on the intro sprites

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@HeavyOctillery: yo man.... I understand your point fully. so let me state that the pokemon swinflu was not to be target toward anybody..it was just a funny and unique idea, because of the virus type:)(u cant tell me it wasnt a good idea:)) I also have a birdflu pokemon and a ebola pokemon. anyway those viruses are just like life they come and go...so yeah

@Darkandyman: hey a fossiled idea:) il leave that to u.. but pick something other than charmander k

@TY101: great news man I cant wait till its finished so I can make a video:)

@KIAN: KIAN BRO I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THAT IDEA....BUT THE PROBLEM IS FINDING A SCRIPTER... I THINK I COULD MAKE THE SPRITES AND ETC

@CADGOD:........WHATS UP MAN LOL

@GO ON RED: THX FOR THE SUPPORT MAN

@Death 5 shadow: Yay your friends are ok:) but yea its just a pokemon thats all lol. also i do have ebola pokemon gotta sprite it tho

@ANDINATOR: LMAO U GOT OWNED MAN

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
hey alex, can i get a copy of the latest alpha? i need it to organize what the game needs most

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
Deoxys-O?
deoline.png

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@ Defno: hey defno thats really good.....U actually have more of a cute style to it.... but i like it:)

@Cadgod:lol

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
where have you been? swine flu is done and over with nobody cares any more (even though its every where in the US) besides most people thought it was funny
Like I said, it doesn't bother me at all, personally (although maybe it's only because no one I care about has gotten it yet); it just happens that the swine flu is the major scare currently (and it IS the major scare here in the States), which means that the timing of a swine flu-related Fakemon ain't that great.

But, with that said, it is a good idea for a Virus-type.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
what are you fretting about. nobody took it offensively. and if you didnt care then you wouldnt have made such a big deal out of it. or your just trying to make something big out of something small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back