• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Ludoria, a Pokemon-inspired game

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
Introduction

CcfhIrbUEAENp7P.jpg

Hello Pokemon fans!
I'm excited to introduce you to our first game heavily inspired by Pokemon, called Ludoria.
Our vision was to create a 3D world that is made of voxels, and populate it with monsters just like Pokemons but we called Ludoroms.
The world of Ludoria is infinite and randomly generated, and you can craft items, collect resources, battle and control your Ludoroms, trade, PVP, multiplayer, and much more!

Engine
Ludoria is currently being developed using Unity3D engine. Previously using Ogre3D.

ScreenShots

Spoiler:

New Trailer

Features:
  • Crafting
  • Resources collection
  • Voxel world
  • Infinite/ randomely generated
  • Battle in real time
  • Fly, swim, dig, and mount Ludoroms
  • And much more : )

I hope you liked it, and please let me know your comments, I would love to see what you think about our game and what ideas you have to improve it : )

Mellan

Pokémon Chion Developer
Years
Cool! I really love it!
The idea of combining Pokémon, real time battles, open world and crafting really engages me. I was missing a game like this.
Kudos!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
Cool! I really love it!
The idea of combining Pokémon, real time battles, open world and crafting really engages me. I was missing a game like this.
Kudos!

Thank you Mellan! It feels really good to know that people loves what we do : ) I will keep you updated whenever we add something new.

Back