• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
that would be cool (and if you plan on adding mew somewhere inside the tree of origin i would go way more indepth with it after you beat the game or something, or even if you can make a mystery gift option and give exact dates of when you will release stuff, that would be asome)

on the other hand love the lucario event cant wait to see whats happenin wit girtinia

(uggg ive been trying to download rmxp and my computer wont let me get it

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
This is looking out to be a good game, I mean there is so much to do in the main storyline, not to mention sixteen leaders of Team Hunter. This game is just pure genius man.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks guys. Still got 9 post to go. Btw, I'm looking for scripter, anyone interested?

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Well, I love Giratina, so I'd like to see how this event comes to be :).

Looks like a splendid project. Can't wait until I see more =]

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
is this game finished?

if it is could someone pm me and tell me where i could download cause it looks good

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I don't think it's finished *YET*. Omega Groudon probably has some bugs to work out. Look at the first page and see the prograss percent.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
hony @#$% games have defently gone up a notch since i last came here. wow.

Awesome work. one of the best pkmn games ive seen. Very good work

Keep it up

Mitchman

Banned
Years
3 posts to next update and im surprised to see a riley battle. Also yeah games have gone up a notch. Good examples are amethyst and oddesy.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
What do you mean for notch? Anyway, 1 post left! Come'on guys!

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
*Jaws drop*
Wow I wish I could do that! The battle system looks cool but I don't like the maps very much. At least you could make them like the Sinnoh or Hoenn scheme.

just1n

POKéMON Master
Years
yeah, new update is coming!
In your first post you said that all pokemon are available to catch, so if I choose piplup as a starter, I can get turtwig and chimar later in the game? If so, that's awsome :D

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
@just1n : Yeah, you can! But not catch, maybe someone give you.

Thanks for support guys! 820 replies, ( defeat Pokemon Gale )XD!
This is the update, the intro to GIRATINA events!
newky6.png

Tell me what you think.
The next update will release when 835 post! Don't dissapoint me! I know you all can do it!

Back