• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

So much bromance in this thread rn.

I'm on promotional art-level, Gav? o3o
That does sound intriguing.

Especially if its Phoenix Rising we're talking about! <3
Yes! If you'd be interested, let me know. I love your art style, especially on your latest piece you posted in this thread. I love how you do your characters, and you'd have plenty of references. I'm building a website you see, so the more art I can use for it the better!

The game looks so amazing Gavin. I will definitely want to play it whenever the chance happens!

Wow, this is amazing. I wish you the best on it, Abnegation.

I've been looking forward to it for almost two years :(

That game looks sick, Gav. I would LOVE to play it asap. :D

And thanks guys, hopefully it won't be too much longer. I just need to get my butt in gear haha!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

I'll contact you during the week when I'm on my desktop, I'll have all my resources and I'll start thinking up some ideas!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

You guys are too sweet ;;

Orange avatar eating monster is the real protector of PC. The protector of the weak and the poor. Of the bullied and the neglected.
But most of all he's filler until I make an avatar worthy of this signature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really hate it when people point those out ... It's not my fault that PC is lagging aha. I really need to consider moving back to Firefox.

I kind of slept my day away. Though I should nap a little before takng my brother early in the morning to school for band reasons.

Years
215598. What if she were using Opera? Would you be disappointed then?

Just a hypothetical, of course. Since the only reason I stopped using Opera is that I was saving too many tabs and never getting back around to them each night.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Did I make Tara angry? Time to run away! -Dashes away at the speed of light- Oooo come and try to catch me ooo catch me if you can! :P

< uses Firefox too. Since chrome started giving me those blue screens. I even reinstalled it. But the problem persists. :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm using Chrome right now, Went! But all browsers except Firefox cause me to doublepost when PC lags and it's been doing that frequently rn.

Bah. Too lazy to chase. But in all seriousness yeah it irritates me because people do it every time and it's just... ugh. One time, sure. But every time? yeah just be quiet now.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Well, I'll make it a point not to point from now on. I can imagine how it can get irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back