• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Alright, here goes mine. I might develop the personality a bit more; I don't have the time atm.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Mahahha and another male Lucario xD lots of clones here these days... Oh well. There used to be two Grovyle too, I think.

I'm sorry for not posting, I've tried but I seemed to have hit a block in the road again o.o' I'll sit down in one of my breaks from study today and try, but it's just a bit, hm, well hard. I love this RP, I just get this way sometimes for no reason xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
FFF oh don't tell me. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME...

I haven't gone through the SUs yet. -.- ffs Alright changing it to Zangoose. Close enough.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
@Red: It's fine, take your time! It's not like any of us are going anywhere xP But trust me, every post you've come up with so far has been great. Still, don't rush anything for anyone's sake but your own!

@Ray: Lovely to see you here :3 And funny that you were gonna make a Lucario, which seemed alot like the Lucario that I RP as here, but yeah, go ahead and make it a Zangoose instead. I'll let Greig review your SU, since just my judgement doesn't seem to be enough.

@Everyone: I just wanna clarify that even the best of the best of the Declarum/Mechanist forces has a hard time holding their own against the lowest ranked Mechanists, fighting-wise, if the Mechanist in question only use natural moves and not any weaponry.
I also want to let everyone know that almost everyone through the land should be familiar with the Council and the highest ranking Knights, such as Maverick, Caedmon, and some of the knight commanders. Their reputation is kind of hard to get around. And on the same note, not alot of people would know who the higher ranking Mechanists are. Their leader shouldn't be all that much a secret, at least to the higher ranked Knights.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Ray It is possible, very unlikely, but still possible that there are some small encampment of pokemon who haven't heard of the Mechanists or of the Knights. I'll let you keep that in your history but like my Co-GM said, for anyone who does make a SU after this, the Knights and Mechanists have been duking it out for some time. They are pretty much known throughout the world. Now, James 'Skidred' Kenway is accepted.

@Bastian You're judgement is always enough my friend! You have a good eye for quality. I just reinforce your vote and give my consent as well.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
:( another female Weavile. I'm one already.

Oh, well, I was initially going for Glaceon but there was something that wouldn't work out. I'm sorry.

@Everyone: I just wanna clarify that even the best of the best of the Declarum/Mechanist forces has a hard time holding their own against the lowest ranked Mechanists, fighting-wise, if the Mechanist in question only use natural moves and not any weaponry.
I also want to let everyone know that almost everyone through the land should be familiar with the Council and the highest ranking Knights, such as Maverick, Caedmon, and some of the knight commanders. Their reputation is kind of hard to get around. And on the same note, not alot of people would know who the higher ranking Mechanists are. Their leader shouldn't be all that much a secret, at least to the higher ranked Knights.

Why do I feel like this is especially directed at me. ^^' Um, I erased the bit about her first mission thingy and changed the sort of mission she does into pretty much a mix of what you mentioned, as I believe I made the wrong changes. Sorry about that.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Skittish Don't worry about it. Just lay down your post and you'll be good. We all make mistakes, so I'll be putting up a note on the first post making sure everyone knows how to write their history with the Knights and Mechs in mind.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
@Skit: Hah, no no, I didn't point that at you :P There's just been a couple of SUs where the strength of the knights have been very much the opposite of what we're trying to make it. Your character could easily have taken care of the knight by being more cunning than it or the like, but I'll respect any changes you make to it :)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, I pretty much agree with everything my lovely co-GM said. It was a bit odd that they hadn't heard about Knights or Mechanists before, but I suppose we can look away from it this once. Other than that, I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with it. Just remember, even though he's trained as much as he has, he wouldn't be that much stronger than a regular knight, without using weaponry.

And on that note, I'll remind you that the pistol he has will have a VERY limited amount of bullets. I take it you've read the first post, so I won't go too much into it :P

Also, your SU still says stuff about manipulating aura in the first bit of the history. Just a heads up!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Well it's only natural since they're like living in a secluded valley which is close to the mountain range. As for his battle prowess, it's all right. Rogues never really outmatched especially trained Knights. xD

And yeah Greiger informed me about this. Limited bullets make this exciting..!

Can you just overlook that >:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Overlook which? The secludeness? Yeah, I suppose we can make a one-time exception. Welcome to The Shattered Era! The RP with the most lax GMs, and the most overpowered players! ;D

So yeah, you're accepted, as already said earlier :P Go ahead and make yourself a post.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I'm waiting for the right moment and idea. xD

I want to introduce him well - he's no pushover. :B

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Ah, that's a relief. ^^' Again, sorry for the inconvenience and to avoid causing further damage to my SU, I'll go ahead and say I'm done... and will be posting my introductory post after a few.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Lovely! I'll be looking forward to reading your post, Skit ^^ And really, don't worry yourself too much. Me and Greig may SEEM like tough 'n rough GMs, but really, we're just a couple goofs trying to make an RP where people enjoy themselves.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I will be getting in a post tomorrow everyone and we'll be moving along.

Back