• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Somehow I cannot find undersea express on route 100. Mind helping me out? Great hack by the way I will sure be posting glitches that I found through the game just let me get atleast 10+

EDIT: Nevermind I found the express :)

I find the "station" but I dont have the seapass...
Dr.Oak told me to orange islands and he just stamped on my pass
nothin happened,did I miss anything?

also,where is the blue flute :(
still no clue...

thx

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Hey, I also want to know the location of the Blue Flute. Believe it or not, I've already found it; but I forgot where I found it. Now another guy is asking me it's location and I can't answer him.

And what's the purpose of the following things-

1. The lake north of Lost Woods.

2. The locked house.

3. The DNA from Cerulean Cave.

4. The Meteorite I got from Lake of Rage using Dive.

It'd be really nice if for a change someone actually replies! I hope it isn't too much to ask for.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Hey, I also want to know the location of the Blue Flute. Believe it or not, I've already found it; but I forgot where I found it. Now another guy is asking me it's location and I can't answer him.

2. The locked house.

It'd be really nice if for a change someone actually replies! I hope it isn't too much to ask for.

thx for your reply :)
well,at least I know that there's nothing in that locked house
open it with AM and that door will warp us to "NOT USED" map lol
and,infact the rock on the right side is a cave(there's a warp icon)
but it's also NOT USED map :)

I'm trying to figure it out what can DNA and Meteorite do
I guess it has something to do with Mewtwo and Deoxys

Pokeking1234

Do NOT mess with me! I'm EVIL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016

2. The locked house.

I BELIEVE that I know where the blue flute's at. Remember the area where you 1st dive up from & want to fight Rayquaza? Go to the ladders, go down until you make it to the icy place, go to the Pokeball & I THINK that it's there.
Now, I cannot find the lake, locked house & I had no idea of the meteorite.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
any idea how to get to orange islands? I don't have the ticket lol

Well it's your lucky day, cause I'm gonna tell you how to do that. Warning: I will not be responsible if this corrupts your save file. You should make a backup.

1. Get an Abra, they're available north and south of Goldenrod and also can be redeemed in the game corner for 100 coins.

2. Enter Violet Pokecentre and then exit it with Abra in your party.

3. Use Teleport from the Pokemon menu. You'll be warped to a place called Silver Cave.

4. Enter the Pokecentre behind you and then exit.

5. Use Teleport again and you're in Meadow Town, which is in the 1st Orange Island.

I BELIEVE that I know where the blue flute's at. Remember the area where you 1st dive up from & want to fight Rayquaza? Go to the ladders, go down until you make it to the icy place, go to the Pokeball & I THINK that it's there.
Now, I cannot find the lake, locked house & I had no idea of the meteorite.

Thanks for replying. I also got your PM. I've searched in the place you mentioned using a new save file which doesn't already have the Blue Flute. But I can't find it there. I found a Sapphire, some evolution stones and healing items but no Blue Flute.

Also, to go to the lake north of Lost Woods you must step on some special tiles in the grass. These tiles make a special sound when you step on them the 1st time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
Well it's your lucky day, cause I'm gonna tell you how to do that. Warning: I will not be responsible if this corrupts your save file. You should make a backup.

1. Get an Abra, they're available north and south of Goldenrod and also can be redeemed in the game corner for 100 coins.

3. Use Teleport from the Pokemon menu. You'll be warped to a place called Silver Cave.

5. Use Teleport again and you're in Meadow Town, which is in the 1st Orange Island.

wow. that's interesting. what about the normal way? Or is this the only way

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013

wow. that's interesting. what about the normal way? Or is this the only way

I assume u have done all events in kanto (in dragons den, safari zone) and others? If so, then get your ticket stamped by Prof. Oak because he needs you to get a special ball from Prof. IVY. When you got the stamped one just go to the headquarters of police on 1st floor and get a Sea pass.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
safari zone??? whats that about o.O

I see you havent even done events yet that is why you cannot get the stamped ticket. In safari zone there is an event with BEN (the red guy) and Zane but you should see when you come there (till then be satisfied in Kanto) :)

by safari zone, i assume you're talking about the one in fuschia?? isn't that closed?

You haven't done all events, I do not really know if it is closed all I know that there is an event that needs to be done before getting the PASS so try and search what you have missed. And yes that is the one I meant I dont really know if there are 2?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
I see you havent even done events yet that is why you cannot get the stamped ticket. In safari zone there is an event with BEN (the red guy) and Zane but you should see when you come there (till then be satisfied in Kanto) :)

by safari zone, i assume you're talking about the one in fuschia?? isn't that closed?

ahhhh crap now i know. SEAFOAM ISLANDS!!! WHY DIDNT I GO THERE YET! :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
Here are my currently bugs found. Some are kinda big but some are just tile errors. This is from the version I downloaded on 15.1 and I do not know if this has been fixed if you have updated your game today or something but well here they are:
bugs.jpg

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
I have a bad egg curse :(

There's a bad egg in the daycare for some reason and I had another one appear in box 2 in Cianwood, I took it out and put it in my party, then I put it back in the PC in the last box, I checked the same spot in box 2 and noticed that I had a " " there...I tried to withdraw it and check its status to see what it was but my game restarted by itself and I lost one hour of progress...Now I have to visit hollow cave again, to pass the secret portion of route 39 and surf to Cianwood again...:(

I hope no more badd eggs will randomly appear...:(

Caterpie x

Bug Catcher
Years
Hey, just want to say awesome hack LaZ. I really like how you can now surf between the south of Johto and all the new areas you added :)

I did not a few tile/movement errors but none of that really bothered me.
However I did encounter a bad egg in the daycare (I am using recommended vba, latest live beta etc).

I also encountered a weird surf glitch possibly due movement error?

I cant upload image due to not having enough posts but if you go to the goldenrod radio tower beach side and try to approach the tower from the left hand side you will be asked to surf.

I said yes and was able to freely surf around goldenrod, note this was fixed whenever i entered a building.

EDIT : <<<<< SEE AVATAR

Back