• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2006
Well, i'm very lucky, I walked into the Pokecenter and healed my Pikachu and BAM I have Pokerus...Thats lucky!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2006
Yeah still in Spanish, are you ment to be able to repaetedly fight the Geodude, they're great training for my Lapras and Bellosom

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
there is somebody who is translating the game, i hope he'll finish soon ;), anyway maybe you remember the history of TVserie, it could help you because the history is not difficult to understand

SRW_Fanatico

Sword that cleaves evil
Years
me parece recopado que finalmente tu personaje sea capaz de hablar y que algunos personajes puedan reconocer si eres Ash o Misty y que tengan diferentes dialogos.
Y me parece un poquitin gracioso como algunos aqui se lamentan que no este en ingles, asi sienten al menos un poquito lo que algunos usuarios sienten cuando los juegos sales exclusivamente en ingles

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
Rukario_911 said:
first get the patch and get a FRESH ruby rom maybe not the us version because it looks like its german or something .so you extract the patch to the folder you have your game in and and then extract the ips patcher then click apply atch then with the navigation bottons go to the folder where you kept the patch and then coose it then go the the folder where you kept your rom then click apply or ok not sure then it says patch inserted or something and your done.
the patch is for the usa_ruby rom, not the german xD. If this way of patching is too hard for you, you could try to put the patch in the same folder that the rom and with the same name that the rom (the ruby_usa rom). I hope this will help to all of you

islakabuto2cw.png
Hardly i made the inside of the kabuto?s cave, so here are some images of the Kabuto?s cave on the Kabuto island and some images of the episodes about this:

kuevakabuto5kw.png
kuevakabuto24zu.png

kuevakabuto34vy.png
kuevakabuto42xv.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2006
What i must to do after get the first badge?
In Beta 1.2
And what this vileplume in forest do?

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
After the 1? gym you only can seek the onix cave... i hide it very well and it is in the beta 1.2

Last edited:
Years
Sergio, your hack is always being the best and it will be the first, EVER hack to reach the finish line with heavily revamped graphics ahead of MasterMew who always disappears far too much. Its nice to see more graphic changes in your hack, especially these new Kabuto cave screenshots. Ever going to include Omanyte? lol. Keep it up the awesome work you have done recently.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
Sergio-- said:
After the 1? gym you only can seek the onix cave... i hide it very well and it is in the beta 1.2
i cant find the cave...
can you tell me were the hake is the cave?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2006
Hi Where i can download the Beta Version
and when is the full hack finish

ps: sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back