• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would be your mentor, advisor, personal coach etc

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I have a mental illness for I am very familiar with those terms, but this wouldn't just apply to those with a mental illness, anybody can answer...

what Pokémon would be your mentor, advisor, personal coach ect to help you through rough times and hardships?

mine are Latias & Latios

Sirfetch’d

Probably Alakazam due to it's high intelligence and psychic powers that I assume could be used in healing of a person. If not Alakazam, then Blissey who would have experience in nursing that would be really helpful.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would most likely have Uxie. It is said to be the most intellectual of all Pokémon, so every time I got myself into any sorts of trouble, it would always be able to figure out a way to help me get out of it. Uxie also has access to a variety of moves that'd be able to aid me throughout my life, such as Protect, Heal Bell, and Future Sight. Future Sight would enable this Pokémon to detect what lies ahead of me in the future, so that I can always be prepared for just about anything. With Heal Bell, this Pokémon could keep me healthy at all times—mentally and physically. Protect would allow Uxie to keep me away from being hurt, and stop me from getting into any kind of a major accident. These moves may not be very useful when it comes to battling (well, unless you use them strategically, of course), but they can certainly be of great assistance in daily life. d:

I'd also like to have a Vulpix, if possible! It may not be as helpful as Uxie, but every time I got to see it, it would always be able to brighten up my mood. :) Vulpix are extremely cute and cuddly, and they're very easy to befriend!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Greninja! Super cool, sort of icky but sleek and powerful. I'd want to be like him. Or maybe without the icky tongue-thingy, but.

Other than that, maybe Clefable. It would be like a fairy godmother, and could listen to my problems and remind me of that the world is really magical after all.

Years
Blissey; she could teach me how to better heal, and take care of myself, as well as people close to me.

Machamp; it could train me physically, try to be buff like it... LOL

Clefable; if things are going rough, but I had Clefable at my side, I'd always have that friend to reassure me that life is great, I should be happy, etc. Perhaps it could teach me a real-life equivalent of Metronome? :3

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Latios. Teach me the meaning of strength and despair.
I think having Latios as my mentor would make a hole through my problems, daily.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Froslass, koff~

I'm sure her and I would get along great. Something nice and cool to chill down the summer days in the middle of the desert (Southern California). I think it'd help me a bit by looking at something less fortunate than I I suppose. Besides, she's a ghost. She can float through walls and chill my soda for me! Great, koffi~

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
Genesect...cause why not?
It could do all sorts of stuff for me...using its Drives! Like heating my coffee/tea, instantly freezing my ice-cream and bring me back electricity when it turns off, so I can have internet! Like so many possibilities! :P

Back