• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
lol I will just take that as a 10

Bloo milk :- The banner is blurry :L and the text under it doesn't match at all. A bit of styling would help I would also center it, and put the userbar under the banner. 6/10

EDIT: I Just got ninja'd

Harlequin:-- The banner is too wide, there is just a huge black nothing to the right of the pink text. I like the poem and the colours though so 8/10
It's supposed to be :( A broken memory?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
2/10

That which pokemon are you? thingy is way too over used in all of the pokemon forums ive been on, the spoiler is ugly in all sigs, There is a spoiler within a spoiler and there is a bunch of quoted default text with no colouring.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner image isn't really good or and doesn't appeal. Too much of sprites account for..not a very good signature? D:

5//10

Use a better banner and try to get rid of the sprites.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
9/10. Nice.

2/10

That which pokemon are you? thingy is way too over used in all of the pokemon forums ive been on, the spoiler is ugly in all sigs, There is a spoiler within a spoiler and there is a bunch of quoted default text with no colouring.
I find that ironic, since somebody told me that it was cluttered and I wanted to keep everything so I put it in a spoiler. I know the 'which pokemon are you' thing is overused, but it's just a replacement for my banner until it comes.

Not to mention, your sig isn't the best in the world either.

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
Years
Nice philosophy. I do that too. (It's not in my siggy though...) I also like the small banners/quotes you put into it. Weavile's taking up a lot of space though, but oh well. Perhaps you could use a little more color to it though.
Rating: 7/10

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
^ Lol I usually hand make all my things. Even my old Lucario theme I took the screen shots myself in brawl. I said I love the pixels. ;)

Your signature is pretty good, kinda hurts my eyes to read it all, but not badly. 7.9/10.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
10/10. Seriously.

That sig caught my eye a long time ago. Really neat looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back