• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Pokémon Is Not A Kid's Show

Ooh hey a fellow CaféMochaShipper <3 Welcome to Shipping Debates. I adored your video (as you can probably tell from my earlier post).
It obviously is. xD

Reminds me of the evil togepi in DP, so cute and evil at the same time - it needs another cameo.

What about mine? :3

And yeah, I forgot - Welcome to the shipping debates, we need more active members, i'll give you a cookie if you stay :3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
You missed my use of the edit button.

Did you go into the site? Not a kid's show.
Curse you, edit button! Thanks. :3

Yeah, you missed my mention of Togepi. It's intended for children.

Might as well give Negaishipping some love, I made this in october - still working on it:

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years

Ooh hey a fellow CaféMochaShipper <3 Welcome to Shipping Debates. I adored your video (as you can probably tell from my earlier post).

Cute video, Mew~.

I found pokemopolis when I was ten...it changed my life.

I think that everyone should be a cafemochashipper, but that's just me ;D
Thank you!

And yeah, I forgot - Welcome to the shipping debates, we need more active members, i'll give you a cookie if you stay :3

Thank you! I peeked my head in a few times in the previous thread, but yeah...I'm mainly a lurker ^^; I'll try my best!

OOOOH! Mew, I've see you on Youtube before! I just saw that Negaishipping amv yesterday, it's really well made! I hope you finish it soon.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I'm more of a Wishfulshipper and a Twinleafshipper but it's about time I finally shown my face in this thread. I've been lurking in the previous thread for a while but wasn't quiet sure if I should join it or not since I like discussing about shippings.

Curse you, edit button! Thanks. :3

Yeah, you missed my mention of Togepi. It's intended for children.

Might as well give Negaishipping some love, I made this in october - still working on it:

I knew I have seen that video before but didn't know you made it Mew.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's totally not.
It like, totally is, like.
I saw that video before, on your profile I think. It's pretty good.
Yeah, thanks anyways. :3

Thank you! I peeked my head in a few times in the previous thread, but yeah...I'm mainly a lurker ^^; I'll try my best!
Oh okay, well hopefully you'll enjoy discussing pairs.

OOOOH! Mew, I've see you on Youtube before! I just saw that Negaishipping amv yesterday, it's really well made! I hope you finish it soon.
Heh. Im glad, thanks :)

I knew I have seen that video before but didn't know you made it Mew.
Heh, well hope you liked it.

I'm more of a Wishfulshipper and a Twinleafshipper but it's about time I finally shown my face in this thread. I've been lurking in the previous thread for a while but wasn't quiet sure if I should join it or not since I like discussing about shippings.
Well Rissychan made an awsome wishfulshipping video, check it out:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

Heh, well hope you liked it.

Well Rissychan made an awsome wishfulshipping video, check it out:

I had added it to my favorites a while back. I thought it was really good. Rissychan makes good videos. We both found out that we liked Wishfulshipping during our discussions before more clips of it came out.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
13 years later and Ash still has the sex drive of a rock XD

Hahahahah this made me laugh out loud.

Followed that link. Looked promising until I saw the "anti-rocketshipping" banner- then goodbye, Pokemonopolis! ...i'll probably give it another chance in a week or two.

And welcome, AshPikastar! I'm a Twinleafshipper myself (despite how much I've been talking about heattagshipping). It's my favorite ship with Dawn in it.

And can anyone who can post the link send me that "Day Inside May" thing? My curiosity is too great. Glad I ain't a cat.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I'm not going to link you guys to the page :)....

...I'm going to link you guys to a 303 redirect to the ZIP in my Google docs page containing the page~ http://bit.ly/e3mYEa

Enjoy.

Years
o.o'
What's with this sudden growing trend of posting Shipping Youtube videos? I hope I didn't start this. xD;;

Oh! And a warm welcome to all the new comers to this thread. But remember, a good member acknowledges Mysteryeggshipping. :D

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
o.o'
What's with this sudden growing trend of posting Shipping Youtube videos? I hope I didn't start this. xD;;

Oh! And a warm welcome to all the new comers to this thread. But remember, a good member acknowledges Mysteryeggshipping. :D
Why do you think I haven't posted >__>

Don't listen to him. Mysteryeggshipping is the worst shipping mistake since Palletshipping.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
PalletShipping is only second to CaféMochaShipping, what are you talking about AK.

Pokémopolis... yeah. I don't take too much of it to heart, they're big PokéShippers over there. The whole site is hella funny though, especially the episode guides.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
And welcome, AshPikastar! I'm a Twinleafshipper myself (despite how much I've been talking about heattagshipping). It's my favorite ship with Dawn in it.

And can anyone who can post the link send me that "Day Inside May" thing? My curiosity is too great. Glad I ain't a cat.

Thanks for the welcome. It's great to find another Twinleafshipper around. A lot of members on Youtube enjoyed Ikarishipping instead of Twinleafshipping. I wouldn't think Paul would care about Dawn at all.

Oh lawls now I can see why "Day inside May" is horrible. I never got into Pokeshipping. When I started watching Pokemon I wasn't much into couples. The only shipping that I actually like Ash with is Advanceshipping.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
AdvancedK47 said:
...I'm going to link you guys to a 303 redirect to the ZIP in my Google docs page containing the page

...in English?

Hello AshPikastar! I see you from the PokeSpecial thread. :)

Oh lawls now I can see why "Day inside May" is horrible. I never got into Pokeshipping. When I started watching Pokemon I wasn't much into couples. The only shipping that I actually like Ash with is Advanceshipping.

Wait, what? Ash & May is Advanceshipping. Ash & Misty is Pokeshipping. Just to make it clear.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Hello AshPikastar! I see you from the PokeSpecial thread. :)

Wait, what? Ash & May is Advanceshipping. Ash & Misty is Pokeshipping. Just to make it clear.

Yeah I know. I was replying to the other part about "Pokeshipping" but got those two sentences put together I guess if that makes sense and nice to see you here too Ruby.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
Years
I supported Pokéshipping ever since I started watching Pokémon. Dawn and May always annoyed me. That being said, the anime is dull now...

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
Thanks AK! I know what my bedtime reading will be now! ...oh gees that sounded wrong given the content... *_*

Haha and thanks TheSmartOne, episode guides written by people who don't look at pokemon as a kids' show? Count me in!

Thanks for the welcome. It's great to find another Twinleafshipper around. A lot of members on Youtube enjoyed Ikarishipping instead of Twinleafshipping. I wouldn't think Paul would care about Dawn at all.

No problem! And yeah, I always thought Ikarishipping would be a rather abusive relationship. But you're right, there are a heckuva lot of videos on Youtube about it. O_o And I don't even peruse those videos (I heart the Rocketshipping ones...:P).

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
The only strong enough thing here right now would be a three way hell fire bar fight between Negai, CafeMocha, and Wishful. But I honestly wouldn't feel like participating because Negaishipping is the cutest and best ^__^ and my opinion matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back