• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Never watched The Artist. Heard it was okay, but the people who decide the Best Picture probably can appreciate it more than I can. :U

Also, Pixar didn't win best animated picture. The sky is falling. Oh wait, Cars 2. Yeah, nvm.

Years
SPY! I SEE SPY!

Sorry, no hats here, PIXY. Instead I leave you with some Red Hot Chili Peppers again. Even though everything else I was listening to tonight was either reggaeton or K-Pop.

I also stumbled upon this comparison:

Somebody at Riot Games is a Girls' Generation fan.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

How many versions of that have I seen, don't know LoL but it was pretty cool. My favourite is still that prison doing it, more the idea of a bunch of hardened criminals dancing to an anime song than the actual physical recording but yeah, it's cool.

Years
51. Those videos of those prisoners dancing are actually pretty cool.

And LoL has at least 35 dance references made. The guy/gal who posted that video has posted that many videos, though a couple of the comparisons are a bit off. There are a couple Michael Jackson dance references and a couple Napoleon Dynamite ones that are pretty cool.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I keep hearing about LoL from so many people. I'd give it a shot, but idk... It's a fairly expensive p2p, no?

/casts Resurrect on this thread ;;

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

No, I'm pretty sure League of Legends is free if you want the barebones experience.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need to see about reinstalling Guild Wars and actually getting into the game. Also considering redownloading Pangya! to play as well.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I need to get better at Kirby's Avalanche. I'm still stuck on a wall of 7-chain and can't seem to make any progress. orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Last Kirby game I played was Kirby's Epic Yarn. I reaaally want to play more Kirby games but sobsob money. I have none.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
57. So what to do today, spend my time on PC or go play Tales Of Vesperia?

Plays TOV Spends time on here for now.

Well that didn't take very long to decide now, considering how much snow there is right now lol.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Snow... something I wish desperately to have once again >:

Rain is amazing. Especially the smell and feel of the outside world after it finishes =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's been raining quite nicely here! Other than for a few moments at a time the rain hasn't been too hard so it's not hard to drive or walk in but strong enough for you to hear the nice pitter patter rain makes. ♥

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
62. Hey Peachy-Chan I'll trade places with you if you want, I'll get the rain while you'll get the snow haha <3

Oh and started playing Katawa Shoujo now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back