• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I'm looking through some Kotone fanart on Pixiv at the moment.

29966748_m.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Don't remember what level my Pokemon were when I beat him in Soul Silver. I remember it was before my team hit the 80s?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

In the past people don't switch the gender they are until a new game, but eh. whatever. couldn't care less right now. heading to sleep myself.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

In the past people don't switch the gender they are until a new game, but eh. whatever. couldn't care less right now. heading to sleep myself.

I'm switching to counting down because Hikari herself decided to announce to the thread who I was for no conceivable reason and planned on showing my picture as proof.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Frankly, I don't care what you look like in real life. Count whichever way you want to count. We've had males counting up as females before; you were not the first.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I think of it as Hikari wanting me to count down since she just decided to reveal for no reason. I mean, let me gender bend if I want.

Regardless, counting down provides me with less stress than if I were counting up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No I'm pretty sure she said you can stay female if you wanted to. At least from skimming through the posts.

But eh. It's too early/late for this. Do whatever you want.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I know. I just want to count down. I didn't say she forced me or anything. It's easier on me since I don't feel so compelled to sit down on this thread and hawk it. I'll be counting down until further notice.

Okay, now I really need to go to bed. Tired as ****.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The way my head is acting I need to head back to sleep as well. Or just get off the computer before I start snarking. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back