• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite RSE Moment?

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Hey guys! I love RSE and personally I love them games, and they are my favorite generation! Now what was your favorite moment of your travels in RSE?

Mine was catching Rayquaza with a pokeball on my third try.

Post yours here!

Discuss!

Altair1

Willpower
Years
There are a few, I'm about to play through all three once again actually.

Saving Birch! ;P
The moment Groudon/Kyogre is awoken and the weather becomes hazardous!
When you first arrive at the battle frontier!

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
when rayquaza comes from the sky and stopped the fight between kyogre and groudon

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
When Pichu hatched from the egg!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
The first time I ran into the antagonists for the first time. They are forever my favorite duo.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
No, like everything. Everything was awesome. Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome

AOWSUHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11! (yep I really like 1s)

//maybe battling Steven in Meteor Cave when I expected an answer to my question - wtf are YOU doing here? Sob sob I won but he gave me a heart attack sob sob

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
it was probably finding my friend's secret base for the first time, then realising we could access all of our friends' secret bases after mixing records. finding everyone's little areas with dolls and battling their team was great.

Back