• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Well there was an opening behind it. So I thought there might be something worth inside it haa haa

There is something in the cave, I just didn't even tell Tajaros yet lol. There's some things I keep a secret from him too until the last minute ^.^

A small but last update will be posted later this week. I haven't posted in awhile because I've been working on the finishing touches of the hack and my 360 decided to do a red ring of death right when I was ready to buy Halo 4(Worse luck ever, right?) So I was forced to go buy a pre-owned 360, got back home, and played it for long hours.

What's in the cave can be totally skiped though as it's not a main part of the storyline. Just a heads up.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
There is something in the cave, I just didn't even tell Tajaros yet lol. There's some things I keep a secret from him too until the last minute ^.^

A small but last update will be posted later this week. I haven't posted in awhile because I've been working on the finishing touches of the hack and my 360 decided to do a red ring of death right when I was ready to buy Halo 4(Worse luck ever, right?) So I was forced to go buy a pre-owned 360, got back home, and played it for long hours.

What's in the cave can be totally skiped though as it's not a main part of the storyline. Just a heads up.

A girl that plays Halo 4? WOW im shocked lol.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
A girl that plays Halo 4? WOW im shocked lol.

Yeah, I prefer Halo. Not a call of duty fan at all. I know 2 other girls who play Halo as well every now and then at my college dorm. They're better than me lol.

I also forget to mention that Conarp and Blazard now have new sprites. I won't spoil'em, you'll have to play and see. They look very good.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Yeah, I prefer Halo. Not a call of duty fan at all. I know 2 other girls who play Halo as well every now and then at my college dorm. They're better than me lol.

I also forget to mention that Conarp and Blazard now have new sprites. I won't spoil'em, you'll have to play and see. They look very good.

Yeah! I can't wait to see their new sprite.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
ANNOUNCEMENT:

What was going to be a small update will be the best update in the hack's thread thus far. I've decided to just throw it all out there, couldn't resist holding it back any longer. Be sure to check out this thread at Midnight. It's something BIG!

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
ANNOUNCEMENT:

What was going to be a small update will be the best update in the hack's thread thus far. I've decided to just throw it all out there, couldn't resist holding it back any longer. Be sure to check out this thread at Midnight. It's something BIG!

Midnight in which time zone?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Long ago...There was only darkness.

Until Arceus, God of Pokemon, decided to make a new world. A world filled with
Pokemon. Arceus began creating Pokemon of different natures, types and
species on the ground, in the air, and in the water.

Arceus followers, the legends of Pokemon history, helped Arceus shape the world, Each one with
a designated job. One in particular was named Darugis. It's job was to create harmony through the Pokemon
world. Darugis was the highest in command and all of the legendaries respected it's power. Darugis soon felt superior, the recognization and sheer cockiness in it began to emit darkness, negativity, jealousy.

Darugis challanged Arceus but evidently lost. Arceus sent Darugis to the bowels of the darkness, locking it inside Pandora's Box. The few legendaries did not like how Arceus had banished Darugis and began to seperate. Creating their own worlds.

Darugis plotted, seeking revenge on Arceus. Darugis was still connected to Arceus in some way because Arceus still cared for all of it's followers. Arceus wanted to create friendship and love and thought Pokemon would be lonely.
Arceus felt they needed companions...Thus, the creation of humans began to soothe Arceus's worries. However, Darugis saw this as a plan. Darugis tempted the first humans, as they released it from it's imprisonment.
Negativty was thus spread out through the Pokemon World. Anger, jeaously, hatred, envy and so fourth.

Darugis's plan was almost complete, until a young trainer named Jean Blake sealed it away inside Pandora's Box once again. But it was not sealed away completely... Extracting it's revenge, Darugis trapped Jean Blake in an endless void so he could not stop it's plans ever again.

Until now...

POKEMON DARK RISING 1

rjdsif.png

f44txv.png

2emh07m.png

dy81u0.png

eao8rb.png

95y2c1.png

ixumqc.png

10gfzok.png

2jfxj0j.png

2hz3hn9.png

dw2w07.png

(New Banners):
2userea.png

2en6yxe.png

The battle with the child of Jean Blake has only begun. Although Darugis lost the battle, it was far from losing the war. Spreading it's power globally, it decided to build it's throne in another Region close by. The OMNI Region. The story continues 1 month later...What will be the outcome? Only You can decide that.

POKEMON DARK RISING 2

2he98wl.png

2agj1vc.png

29p96p0.png

z71ud.png

2z65mwg.png

(The Tiles and Maps are still a work in progress)

(DR2 Banner for Early Support):
tzi1i.png

Last edited:

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Long ago...There was only darkness.

Until Arceus, God of Pokemon, decided to make a new world. A world filled with
Pokemon. Arceus began creating Pokemon of different natures, types and
species on the ground, in the air, and in the water.

Arceus followers, the legends of Pokemon history, helped Arceus shape the world, Each one with
a designated job. One in particular was named Darugis. It's job was to create harmony through the Pokemon
world. Darugis was the highest in command and all of the legendaries respected it's power. Darugis soon felt superior, the recognization and sheer cockiness in it began to emit darkness, negativity, jealousy.

Darugis challanged Arceus but evidently lost. Arceus sent Darugis to the bowels of the darkness, locking it inside Pandora's Box. The few legendaries did not like how Arceus had banished Darugis and began to seperate. Creating their own worlds.

Darugis plotted, seeking revenge on Arceus. Darugis was still connected to Arceus in some way because Arceus still cared for all of it's followers. Arceus wanted to create friendship and love and thought Pokemon would be lonely.
Arceus felt they needed companions...Thus, the creation of humans began to soothe Arceus's worries. However, Darugis saw this as a plan. Darugis tempted the first humans, as they released it from it's imprisonment.
Negativty was thus spread out through the Pokemon World. Anger, jeaously, hatred, envy and so fourth.

Darugis's plan was almost complete, until a young trainer named Jean Blake sealed it away inside Pandora's Box once again. But it was not sealed away completely... Extracting it's revenge, Darugis trapped Jean Blake in an endless void so he could not stop it's plans ever again.

Until now...

POKEMON DARK RISING 1

rjdsif.png

f44txv.png

2emh07m.png

dy81u0.png

eao8rb.png

95y2c1.png

ixumqc.png

10gfzok.png

2jfxj0j.png

2hz3hn9.png

dw2w07.png

(New Banners):
2userea.png

2en6yxe.png

The battle with the child of Jean Blake has only begun. Although Darugis lost the battle, it was far from losing the war. Spreading it's power globally, it decided to build it's throne in another Region close by. The OMNI Region. The story continues 1 month later...What will be the outcome? Only You can decide that.

POKEMON DARK RISING 2

2he98wl.png

2agj1vc.png

29p96p0.png

z71ud.png

2z65mwg.png

(The Tiles and Maps are still a work in progress)

(DR2 Banner for Early Support):
tzi1i.png

Amazing! That screen look good! I can't wait to catch Regigigas.;)

NightkymZ

Ultimate Tiles Matcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
Yea...I hope DARK RISING will be no1 script and beautiful this year

Years
Astounding update. you could make rom hacking history with the dark rising series. great work. your effort in making a good hack is unquestionable.

one thing I notice is the new character designs for the returning characters. Kaz has blonde hair and Oren hair appears to be longer. why the change in the natural traits of the characters?

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Astounding update. you could make rom hacking history with the dark rising series. great work. your effort in making a good hack is unquestionable.

one thing I notice is the new character designs for the returning characters. Kaz has blonde hair and Oren hair appears to be longer. why the change in the natural traits of the characters?

As you progress through the full hack of Dark Rising 1, you'll see conversations between specific characters that explain this. For example, Oren/Orena had longer hair when he/she were younger but cut it some time before the events in Dark Rising 1 started. Kaz also mentions he's gonna try something new with his hair soon as well after you beat him at a specific point in the Dark Rising 1 hack. Everything from the story to the characters is all thought-out and explained as you progress.

SLEEPY TIME! I'll check the thread out when I wake up.

Years
I started to look from your advice and not thinking of that cave ..lol.. But seeing your big update I will say that you are a creator girl why have you shown that big update. You should have kept it secret.
Any ways a lazy congrats from me ;)

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
you know what this game absolutely fun..i have start play this game and it give me more idea about my new hack...nice keep it up..

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Soemone can put this hack rom format .zip in 4shared or mediafire ?
It's for me to download this hack rom directly on my android.
Adriix95.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Soemone can put this hack rom format .zip in 4shared or mediafire ?
It's for me to download this hack rom directly on my android.
Adriix95.

No, we can't do that. Rom Linking is Illegal so you have to just patch the file in the first page in a clean FireRed rom.

Back