• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Mobile Apps v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
FFFFFFFFFFduh

This app is duh cool, but the [size="a"] thing is driving me craaaaazy...
Is it just because I have the free version and you're telling me to go buy it?

Whatever, the thread told me to report any problems here, so I did, unlike the other people. bleh

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
If we buy this app? We should have supporter status as its like a donation :)

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Pokecomunity App

[SIZE="a"]Am I the only one that didn't know that PC has a iPhone/pod/pad app? (although it could use a clean up it's extremly annoying to use...) Any thoughts on it?[/SIZE]

Rukario

Banned
Years
you do buy it to help support PC but also to not have ads..

pick one.. ads and free app or paid app, no ads and no supporter tier.

No we're not going to change anything at this time, but your input is appreciated and will be considered.

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2012
Any made for the Windows phones yet?

~D

Last edited:

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years
$3 isn't even enough to get Tier 1, and tracking purchases on Android Marketplace/iTunes store is very hard since some people don't use the same email for their store and PC account.

Well it could still be plausible. You just link your phone to your PC account upon first login. Any other account logins from that mobile number wouldn't get the status.

Years
What is the advantage of utilizing a Pokecommunity App to access the forums as opposed to web browsing Pokecommunity on your phone? Is the UI easier to navigate or something?

Zet

Years
Any made for the Windows phones yet?

~D
I wouldn't get your hopes up for a windows phone app since not a lot of people own one.

What is the advantage of utilizing a Pokecommunity App to access the forums as opposed to web browsing Pokecommunity on your phone? Is the UI easier to navigate or something?
Some mobile browsers can't navigate a lot of websites well, so an app makes it easier to browse and post.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
Is there any chance there will be future integration with the Tapatalk app?

Don't get me wrong, I like that I can access the site with my phone. But having the site integrate with the Tapatalk app would save a dedicated app all together. It's easier for me to access all my forums though one app than downloading a new app for every forum.

Pancake

Old-Schooler
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Just downloaded the free version of the iOS app. Works fine most of the time but I have noticed a few bugs. First is a random crash for seemingly no reason (could just be that I'm jailbroken, or have downloaded something that interferes with the app). Second, every time I try to search the forums the app crashes. And third, after viewing a thread, sometimes the badge showing new posts reappears after a few seconds.

Edit: it also crashed while posting this
:{

Edit2: editing a post also causes a crash...
Edit3: downloaded crash reporter, hopefully it will tell me something usefull... Editing again to force another crash :P

Last edited:

Pancake

Old-Schooler
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
As I mentioned in my most recent edit, I downloaded crash reporter, though editing the post didn't cause a crash like I was expecting. So I'm just gonna lurk for a while untill happens I guess. I can't wait till the bugs are ironed out, using safari to browse the site is a little cumbersome...

Edit: If it would be of any help, I have 3 crash reports, every time it's thread0 that's crashed with nearly identical ARM thread states

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
After reading some posts I'll just keep an eye on the progress and keep using my phones browser for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back