• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Persona

Banned
Years
i know they r so tough! it took me hours 2 get them all with ultra balls....well at least i didn't have 2 use my only masterball ^^'

~D.S~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Back, just got off the phone! I was training my Rapidash in the Seviper patch while we talked, no luck. I haven't caught the Regi's in my Emerald, I haven't even opened their caves (caught them in Sapphire, why do it again was my thinking)... hmm, with 4 Master balls in the game right now and three regi's... I could always try to get each one as shiny ;) AND still have one left if I ran into a random shiny that ROARs...

Years
The shiny Regis are kinda crappy, though. Regice is the only sorta good one, and he's just more vibrant than the non-shiny version. Registeel has the same teal colour of the roaring shiny lairon, so that would just bring back bad memories. ;_;

Edit: Oh yeah. I'm actually getting ready to do the Regis in my Emerald. I've raised Wailmer to L35; only 5 levels to go till he evolves. I caught a Relicanth about a half hour ago. Once I do this, I think I'll just need to evacuate all hands from the cart and do the restart. (I have Omega, Krakatoa (the Torkoal), and a Gardevoir with a perfect Special Attack IV still in Emerald, as well as a bunch of other guys I'll use for my Box Pokédex in Sapphire. (I'm putting all the pokes by Hoenn Dex number into my box on Sapphire to make it dead easy to complete the Hoenn Dex on my restarted Emerald.))

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Thanks All! i just went to the relic and used the flute. Tehn I went to the bathroom and i didn't see if the suicune sparkled or not. But I knew it was shiny when I traded it to emerald and checked the stats. I doubt I'll ever find another shiny on Colosseum. That was just shocking...

Time to go look for a shiny groudon in ruby! But I'll stay online too... posting is fun!

Current SHinies: Trapinch, SUicune, Groudon

But I'm searching for another Groudon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
You guys know how i'm trying to get my shiny shroomish by hatching it?
I put the female in at lv. 5, it has gained like 38 lv.

Years
Agent9 said:
Thanks All! i just went to the relic and used the flute. Tehn I went to the bathroom and i didn't see if the suicune sparkled or not. But I knew it was shiny when I traded it to emerald and checked the stats. I doubt I'll ever find another shiny on Colosseum. That was just shocking...

Time to go look for a shiny groudon in ruby! But I'll stay online too... posting is fun!

Current SHinies: Trapinch, SUicune, Groudon

But I'm searching for another Groudon.
Good job. Seriously. Suicune's certainly a pretty shiny, too! Why the second Groudon? A friend?

dulemaster12 said:
You guys know how i'm trying to get my shiny shroomish by hatching it?
I put the female in at lv. 5, it has gained like 38 lv.
She's not L100 yet? You certainly have much further to go.

I'm battling Registeel (not trying for shiny), but man is he a b1tch. Like, I've used up my entire stock (50 or so balls) against him but not caught him. I, then, caught him once, but he was Jolly, so I reset.

Edit:
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Due to the fact that my friends' game has more Seviper, I'm on her game at the Seviper patch. :) ...and I just hit a Swablu, not shiny.
o_0 Show some mercy! Remember what I told Feraligatr Master about Sudowoodo/Aerodactyl.

Edit2: Now listening: http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gba/PkmRS-Battle7.mid XD
*throws Pokéball*
"Oh no! The POKéMON broke free!"

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
Years
well right now i'm searching for random shines.....not ne type of specific one, i wish i could get a shiny deoxys though ^^' wow i should never expect 2 find that 1! but feraligatr master did

~D.S~

Back