• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
You can snag the Pokemon as shiny's. It is quite hard in coliseum as there are no random battles at all. So there are only 48 (I think) possible shiny's that you can get. In XD you can also get shiny's from the spots.
thx for answering maybe i will restart colosseum that was why i wanted to know cause otherwise i wouldnt restart

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
why didnt it run away im confused i thought u could only catch it at level 40 if it just appeared and even if you got it at southern island why did u say that you werent even thinking about latias that contradict the fact that you went to the island (hence the probable use of a cheat cartrage meaning youd have to lie to us)IM NOT SAY IT WAS A CHEATED ONE BUT IM NOT SAYING IT WAS LEGIT EITHER its not my place to say, so people of the shiny hunters club ill leave it for u to decied for it not just my place to say. please forgive me if my allegations are wrong.the reason i thought of these questions is beacause i have used a cheat divice before(which ive sold away to someone i know who broke it)so i know this whole thing works.once again forgive me if im wrong.

A few things here. I can verify that the Lati@s on S. Island are at Level 50, if you need pics ask. When SRing for shinies it's best to do something while SRing otherwise you can get bored, so while concentrating on something else you tend to forget about looking at the screen for the pokemon, that's why a lot of people SR over a shiny. I believe Brawl/Fufu that he got a legit Shiny Latias. People are to locked up within themselves to trust anyone anymore, it's just a game.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol rapid whalelord, why randomly question the legitness of Brawl's latias when you don't even question people with less proof of their shinies? I know for a fact Brawl has a legit eon ticket and just because he said that he wasn't thinking about it, doesn't mean he ran into it randomly. It means he just wasn't paying full attention while Sring, which is normal when sring. If you wanted to ask what he meant by "I wasn't thinking about it" you should've just asked that instead of saying its "proof" that he used some device.

Anyways congrats to anyone who's gotten some shinies. Its day 3 of Sring for Heatran. I only did a couple hours worth yesterday as I spent most of the day playing pearl (up to eternia city now woo x__x) So far have done 2.5hours of Sring. Will Sr well into the night today :p Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I've decided to switch my hunt on Diamond from Mesprit to Cresselia. There is a certain PokeRadar target that I want really badly, and Cresselia should work pretty well in conjunction with it. And practically nobody has their own legit shiny Cresselia. :D Wish me luck.

Good luck to everyone else shiny hunting!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I gave up on SRing for the Kanto starters. I'm SRing for Entei now.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I caught two shiny flaaffy on a japanese diamond yesterday, but due to one of my games being restarted i've lost six others, the good thing is i'm sure i can get them all back with the pokeradar, with the exceptions of latios & totodile.

Oh well, much worse has happened to me.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Ouch sorry Kratos for the lost 6 shinies. The latios and totodile are gonna be hard to get back. Weird how the game got resetted since in D/P you have to do the Up+select+B thing, maybe someone did it on purpose? Good luck anyways :(

Still Sring heatran, also forgot to mention I'm Sring for Mewtwo as well. Yesterday I also did some random Srs (1.5 hours worth) for Squirtle on my much neglected FR2 lol no luck either. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Ouch, sorry to hear that...I hope you can get them back. =/

I recently began soft resetting for Beldum on Ruby, for whatever that's worth. I probably won't be hunting much this next week because I have a project (which I procrastinated) due.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
serious ly im really bored and hunting in not a apealing to me right now and the significance that the latias is legit or not really doesnt matter i just want to get people talking and be a little more questioning i didnt mean any offense about it and why wouldnt i believe u about the eon ticket im just a little confused and bored.i know how id feel it the rayquaza on my emerald im hunting came out shiny any everyone acused me of cheating anyway on with life.

p.s. if anyone would ablige plz help me with posting screenshots plzplzplz

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Howdy

Well, I had no luck with Krabby, though not through a lack of trying, my chains kept breaking at stupidly low numbers :s

If my next swarm (which I'll be able to find out in the next 10 minutes) is decent I'll try getting that. I'm hoping for Slakoth.

If not that its back to getting that perfect Hippopotas.

Tomorrow I'll be verifying my free DS lite so it won't be long till I have too good screens :]

Rapid Whalelord: Making wild accusations because your bored isn't the done thing around here. If your bored go hunt or something, don't cause unnecessary drama.

I'll be getting to work on the big que of cards tomorrow so I'll let you know when they are done.

Good luck all.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have a whole afternoon with nothing to do. So I am going to spend most of it Sring for Heatran.

Was hoping to have my 1000th post with a shiny. But I guess not. I want Heatran soon. I looked a bit for it last night.

I find it easier to Sr with the headphones in 1 ear and do something else as well. That way you can just hear the sound of the shiny instead of having to watch the screen. It makes it better as you don't get bored.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol Sr for heatran yesterday for a total of 12 hours but no luck. Today's the 4th day of hunting it. Did some Srs for mewtwo yesterday too, but had no luck. I could've done more but I fell asleep. Anyways good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
How can you SR for 12 hours? I never have enough time for that much.

Did a little bit of Sring for Heatran. But no luck. I don't get enough time to look properly.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
Hey guys it's me how do you get thoses pics for what you are hunting and the ones that show pics of what shines you have?

Back