• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Accomplishments tonight: Added six more icons made from screencaps of the same episode to my randimg piles for my sig. o3o /I really love episode 12 guys; it has the cutest scenes and it emphasizes Scheherazade which is one of my favorite pieces EVER

Now if Safari would actually let me see my icons rotate, fff. I know they work 'cause I tested it on Chrome, but...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

..I clicked Pokemon Trivia looking for this and TCTI and I got very confused and scared when I realised neither were there, until I saw the watch out for ghosts game. XD;

Ciz

La la la ♪
Years
2. Woah I see frequent Zeroes.

I'm watching Kimi Ni Todoke. Its raining here again.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Pokestick's facts. They are fact-worthy.

Here's a zeeeeero!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nah. It's like... 10am? Idk, I did the take 7 rule. I figure that applies for the England-ish area. So yeah, around there, or 11am. ONE OF THE TWO. /maths.

...and morning is like 7-9. :)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I was made to want to watch that show by a certain gif.
tumblr_lijtcp6RiK1qdc388o1_400.gif

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ah, Tumblr, why must you be blocked here. /used Tinypic to see the image, fff

Myaa, I can't wait to use graphic manipulators for school today!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The poor woman o3o

New news, folks: Princess series are in o3o ...Unless they have "Barbie" in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back