• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Of course not!

Just to let Christian know; me and Ichiro will be writing a joint post for the next one, though I may do it next post so I can leave you somewhere to go before our joint. d:

Also, we're both trying to hurry to Day 3. Something exciting is approaching!!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey guys, just waiting for a final post from PkMn Trainer Yellow, Kiklion and the Warden just in response to anything left and heading off to bed/waking up so I can roll the Syndicate onto day 3.

@The Final Watchman, I have a post coming for you, training will be in the morning however.

Getting so close to day 3.......

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Should I post then? I thought Skymin should post before me since Nikolai spoke to Cooper. But maybe Helena can sneak back out and try to find Atticus to apologize and whatnot.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'll be posting before hand. Sorry, I've been a little busy! I'm doing Oakley's post right now and I'll do Devon's on the train. Plus, Atticus and Natalia would have already left with annie (there's more than one set of elevators d: )

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
RL days until Day 3: 2671 and counting...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

@The Final Watchman, I have a post coming for you, training will be in the morning however.

I'll be looking forward to it.

On another note, I just realized it would be smart for me to post more in this thread...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh, I just realized that I'm probably the only one who hasn't made up NPCs. xD I've been posting against Skymin only, all this time.

Am I allowed to bunny some of the characters you have introduced around Helena and Nikolai, Maddy? Or am I rather allowed to make up some new characters of my own? In that case, what characters could it be? Another new recruit?

/thousand questions

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
You can totally make up some new characters! :D You can bunny the other guys slightly, but I'd probably rather not since they have stuff planned. <:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I felt like they are so deep and genuine so I wouldn't dare bunnying them xD But I might make up some other recruit thingy person whenever I get a good idea for one that won't make me more interested in playing as that one than as Helena xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
GO NUTS within reason. d:

i was thinking about remaking that atlantis poster i started but there are SO MANY PEOPLE TO PUT ON IT ;~;

revlis

Translator-in-Training
Years
Hey guys, Ichiro here, this is my alt. Just to make things a little simpler (maybe even difficult to start with) I will be posting all Atlantean Royal Family posts under my main account, and Syndicate through this account. Just to break things up a bit.

This will just be a trial for now to see how it goes.

*Cue Day Three*

And Skymin: Yes, do the poster!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I think I mentioned this on Skype, but Silver, you're welcome to control Wade and and write an enormous training post. Just so we can move things along. I'll get Red to do the same with Natalia after I've finished the next post. :D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Okay guys, post is up for Brian and Erika, once those two are off to bed, the Royal Family and Syndicate will be ready to move on to Day Three. Just waiting for the AUP.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yep. Silver, Red and Torn all have to write big training posts then they can toddle off as well! :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
It's funny, cause we always end up having to wait for the AUP. You guys suck! xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Calm down, I have to figure out how to do this in a not too crappy way :x

Back