• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks! and please post on it too :)
Will do that for you!! :)

hello RNC,

I don't really know what to offer but I'm open to offer any of my event pokemons and/or legendaries or anything you want in my thread for these egg move pokemons:

dpmfsa102.png

Egg Move: Sypnosis and Leaf Storm

131.png

Egg Move: Water Gun, Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse

dpffsa410.png

Egg Move: Taunt, Stealth Rock and Earthquake

I can do 5th gen trade only, for now.. Please check my thread and I hope we can come up with a trade. :)
Those are egg moved I did for peeps and are free, but can't trade until tomorrow this time, sorry!! :(
yea here I just don't know how to put a link in my sign pic
Got your pm!!

The modest shiny EVd Yanmega RNC :)
Can you offer another ev'ed I don't have please??

If you RNG could you CMT for my wants list and see if you can get any of those?
I can RNG any egg and nothing else sorry and can't trade until tomorrow so I cill check it then!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks K-van, BUT...
My Laptop needs a vacation to the shop, it has a virus that I have been trying to get rid of for a while with no luck!! :( I will try to be on some where til I get it back, but it won't be much, so please bear with me and be undrstanding until it returns, it needs so cleaning and rest!! :laugh: Sorry to every one for this down time!!

Years
I dont have much to offer, but I'd give up anything i have for a rng'd Rhyhorn (adamant, rock head) or a rng'd Ttar ( jolly ,sand stream) .Shiny would be a mega plus.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I dont have much to offer, but I'd give up anything i have for a rng'd Rhyhorn (adamant, rock head) or a rng'd Ttar ( jolly ,sand stream) .Shiny would be a mega plus.

You must not have read!! I do that just for a copy if I prefer!! That is not a problem at all, I will write down your info and should have it by tomorrow, but by the next day at least for you!! :)

Years
Thanks:D that would be amazing. Been searching all over for someone with either of them. Just PM me whenever you have them, there's no rush

Back