• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Trade/Breeding Thread

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
all orders will be honoured once i return from holiday, i have tried to get the before today but been too busy. please be patient, i will attach a random item to the orders to apologise for the wait. cheers guys

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Hey dude I have had you on the waiting list for the longest time.

Can we please do our trade?

It was this (you)Shiny Latios for (me)TRU Shaymin and MICHINA Arceus

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Hey dude interested in your arceus. I have a turtwig, treeko and a togepi. the turtwig has egg moves giga drain and solarbeam. Also interested in the dw kanagashan and exacutte

does the togepi have serene grace ability? if so im very interested in it. i can breed you a DW Kangaskhan and Exxegute no problems.

so Kangaskhan and exeggute for togepi w/ serene grace and turtwig?

what can you offer for arceus?

Years
I need Charmander, Squirtle, all 2nd and 3rd Gen Starters. Dont mind which ones, or what their abilities etc are. Just filling up my Pokedex :)

I can give you Turtwig and Togepi :)

Sary

Breeder, trader and fighter
Years
Still need a Turtwig? I would like a chimchar
And for your giratina, or arceus -can I give you an ut articune?

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2011
hey what would you want for your arceus i dnt have much except shiny latios and gs celebi, Dalkia and giratina

pm if ur interested

Back